The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
jake01 jake01
Re: Any yoga pants/leggings ML

Pls share ctc
Old 25-08-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to beholdCrazyFox is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
I know one at Tyrwhitt where their uniform is JK school uniform. But most of the ML are towards the matured side.
Some borther upped me saying "good to know, any ctc", but never leave your nick. Please PM me if you want contact.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
jake01 jake01

I was running some errand around D road and I was feeling hungry.Saw reviews of a good tonkatsu place.I went to have my hearty lunch. After eating I was feeling a bit food coma.I decided to go for some relaxing massage. The shop was nicely decorated with a japanese feel to it. The ML that i got was cute looking and very demure looking and she wear leggings and she have a set of perky boobs with a thick ass like the tonkatsu i had just now. I proceed to change to the standard disposable underwear. She begin warm up the back and then she proceed with kneeing on my back and used her hands to apply pressure to hit all the sore muscles in my back.Was talking to her and found out she loves yoga.After not long,she begin to give some B2B with her uniform on and begin to tease me with her hands and she lean against my back I can feel her soft boobs touch my back.Wa shiok leh.I was enjoying the whole process then afterwards I felt a lot of oil was poured on my butt crack and then she begin her HDLY by sliding her hands under my jewel and her fingers reach to my nipple to tease it with her fingers.It's very arousing and it my my cock got hard from all the insane teasing that I almost cumin my all four position.She sensed that I unable to resist it any longer she ask me to flipped over. she lean over to my ears and asked me with a sweet voice if I wanted a handjob.I agreed.She then begin to attack my nipple with her long tongue. I requested to see her boobs. She then begin to lift up her shirt to review her juicy boobs with pink nipple. I had a good time eating her boobs and licking her boobs.Then she begin to pour my oil and proceed her HJ with a twist and turn motion ans gave her a big load.Upon cumming she didn't stop she kept on HJ me until I'm empty tank.I left a happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1