The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New MY SALON

Just paid a visit, as I was around the St George Ave area. The gals generally look chio, sweet, fair and young. Opted for a haircut and spa wash. Was serviced by a SYT JB gal by the name of Mei Ling. Gave me an ok haircut and a relaxing soothing refreshing scalp, face, neck, shoulder and back massage, also included sweet smelling oils. Her soft smooth gentle hands caressing my face and neck was especially shiok as she is quite the chiobu Managed to chat and flirt with her as well which was also quite shiok to kill an hour or two

Overall this place get's the thumbs up for clean relexation & wellness performed by SYT chiobus. Overall damage $50 (haircut, wash, clean blow, and spa wash). I gather they do abt almost everything in the clean relaxation wellness line for men, including all sorts of facials, manicure, ear candle etc.

Oh and Mei Ling told me that all the gals were from Mei Taiwan Salon, but different boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG_Vet View Post
Hope to see some enlightening reports soon..

Thanks
Old 22-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
JG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJG_Vet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New MY SALON

T Bros Beckie723, 2AA1 & omnia,

Thanks for the sitreps on this Salon.

Seems like pretty similar to what has been offered at MTW. Guess bros now know what to expect.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1