The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New TNYio Chu Kang Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuqing666 View Post
My apology if double-posted my reply as error message applied in my first attempt.

Confirmed not SYT in this joint during evening time.

Visited there twice last week. Took different gals in both occassions. This joint operates until 2am. Chose after 12:30MN to visit to be the last customer, so no rush service would be provided.

Name: GAL 1 (can't remember), wore pink dress
Looks: 6/10
Figure: est 34B, 26, 34 (a bit bak when in cloth, but ok when naked)
Services: Moa Sha, TN, BJ, French, HJ, FJ
Duration: 01:10 to 02:25 (last customer, no rush)
Damage: Quoted FJ S$100; paid S$100 all in (after negotiated)

Name: GAL 2 (Yan Zhi)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: est 34B, 26.5, 34 (a bit bak)
Services: Moa Sha, TN, BJ, FJ (she got wet quite easily; seemed to enjoy more than me)
Duration: 00:45 to 02:15 (wanted me to send her back)
Damage: Quoted FJ S$100; paid S$110 all in (after negotiated)

A good plc to release after MN.
Girl 2 interest me a bit, maybe its time to revisit
Old 04-05-2007, 11:53 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Double post due to lag
Old 06-05-2007, 06:25 PM
armoured

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

To all Bros, I sin chiao,pls forgive if posting no good.
Went to place to recce, find their service okay and really free ear candling n mo sha as qouted by Bro trekkie. Name of gal who service me was Jia Jia.
Mo sha wif massage was good. At least gave all her strength to gave me a good massage.

Name : Jia Jia
Looks : 6.5/10
Massage : 7/10
Damage : $130 ($30+$100 FJ)
RTF : Definitely as massaga at least hv 40 mins compared to other joints which sometimes last only 5-10mins
Old 10-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured View Post
Went to place to recce, find their service okay and really free ear candling n mo sha as qouted by Bro trekkie. Name of gal who service me was Jia Jia.
Mo sha wif massage was good. At least gave all her strength to gave me a good massage.

RTF : Definitely as massaga at least hv 40 mins compared to other joints which sometimes last only 5-10mins
Seem like these two places are good places for good and solid massage and followed by great bonk! Good!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
gavin_boy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured View Post

Armoured >> you are one lucky fellow to be given a 40 mins massage. I have previously try this joint, maybe the massage lady don't like me, massage 15-20 mins ask me turn around and pop GQ.
Old 24-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin_boy View Post
Armoured >> you are one lucky fellow to be given a 40 mins massage. I have previously try this joint, maybe the massage lady don't like me, massage 15-20 mins ask me turn around and pop GQ.
Indeed, not you only lar. I also treated as like you. About 15 ~ 20 mins, she asked me to turn over. I asked her why so fast. She said that face her will be easy to chat.... She insisted me to take her for FJ at 100 bucks. Due to the so-so massage, I was trying push down the price. At the 110 for FJ+entrance fee, she refused to bring down and I insist.... This had gone on for 10 mins. and I said to her take it or I don't want to have special. I think this batch of SYT really pissed off. Perhaps, the next batch will be better. Then we have to wait till early next month.
Old 25-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
gavin_boy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
Indeed, not you only lar. I also treated as like you. About 15 ~ 20 mins, she asked me to turn over. I asked her why so fast. She said that face her will be easy to chat.... She insisted me to take her for FJ at 100 bucks. Due to the so-so massage, I was trying push down the price. At the 110 for FJ+entrance fee, she refused to bring down and I insist.... This had gone on for 10 mins. and I said to her take it or I don't want to have special. I think this batch of SYT really pissed off. Perhaps, the next batch will be better. Then we have to wait till early next month.
Bro, come to think of it .. it is really a waste of our hard earn $$ on non standard, pushy massage pluse fuck up special services at times. I have been diverting to GL $40 .. cheaper and you might meet one or two good gems if you are lucky or the GL girl can click with you.

Just my 2 cents worth of comment.
Old 25-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12502 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: New TNYio Chu Kang Rd

Hey bros,

just for sharing.....
this place(YCK) tend to get Av easily as the opposite "wealthy" neighbor get "jealous" n file complains.

Just be careful.

FYI, Im a regular for prata there plus KOPI.(is along tiem I go for TN lor)

Old 30-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Was there with a frd after roti prata. indeed there are workers below the shop doing some repairs. went up and ask for the massage, was quoted $28 for and 1 hour and took it. btw there are only a few ladies on top, i dun think much choices are available.

Name: Forgot to ask (she is the one manning the desk)
Boobs: 35b with a little tatoo on her left breasts
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (quite tight for my size, im not big)
Massage: 9/10 with mosha
Damage : 28 + 80 +20tips
RTF: will op for the massage and cover her face for the FJ.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jurassic_prick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this thread, happily went in search for new joy club on Wed nite. Esp. happy that this joint opened till mid nite because I day time very difficult to go mia for 2-3 hrs, gf monitoring very closely!

Only remember prata house from the thread, so fast fast went to Jln Kayu. Walked up and down the road when famous prata shop is at 3 times but still can't find any shops. No choice LL go home and log in to SbF again, only to realise aiya holland liao. It's YCK road, not Jln Kayu. 1 lesson learnt about speed reading ...

Last nite made the trip down to YCK road again. This time read thread carefully before go out, so found the place quite easily. Recalled that there were 2 TN nearby and HXX is better, I quickly went up the stairs. It was 12.45am.

Saw 3 PRC. Not really SYT lah but at least confirm not PDMM. None of them look above 30. Didn't really get to choose as it's a 25-ish looking WL's turn, so just follow her into room.

1st look still not bad lah, at least quite young. Bonus point is that she's wearin this black 1-piece short dress, and no bra - can see little raisin. Yummy!!!

Stripped to my birthday suit and massage started shortly. She asked if I want Mosha, I said no, don't want to get wet. She then offerred ar candling which I replied I have never tried. She said no worries, just insert a little stick into my hole. Hmm ... horny. I said ok, I'll return the favour later by inserting my little stick in hers. Hehe.

The ear candling wasn't much fun, but was surprised with the amount of yellowish stuff that was sucked out. She then proceeded with her massage but as it was very ticklish, I keep giggling. I then turned around and tell her I buay tahan on the back, but in front ok. She quickly pop the GQ but only offer HJ. Funny - how come not ask what I want? I was thinking maybe she mensus, so I said up to you lah. I started auto-roaming and she started arousing my small head. But after just 10 seconds, she said she changed her mind and want FJ. Of cos I want lah, mai tu liao. What the f*** you think I come all the way at such ghastly hour to have a HJ?!?!

Action started soon after. Her boobs not big, maybe A+ or B- at best. But nip quite well shaped and colour not too dark. Proceed to enter in missionary and that's where the fun begins. She seems to have excellent (con)traction control, probably even better than Alonso's championship-winning Renault car last season! She can actually make her lovehole so tight that you can hardly put a thumb in!!!

It was so shiok that I have to pause virtually after every 10-15 thrust to avoid coming too soon. Don't want to waste all the seaching effort and $$$. So for 15 mins, we changed from missionary, to sideway (is there a name for that position? Maybe some bro can enlighten me) and doggy. Try to position her to ride me but she not keen - maybe too late and tired liao.

Happily came at 1.40am, paid up and went home. On the way out, took another look at the other 2 PRC. Both also not bad, but 1 maybe abit older. Still wondering should go back to try them - hehe.

Name : Jiajia
Look : 6.5 (ordinary, but youth make up for everything lah)
Body : 6 (abit excessive around the waist but not offensive lah)
Boobs : A+/B- max
BJ : 6 (I think no BBBJ, she just cap me without asking)
FJ : 8 (good muscle control, very shiok!)
Frencing : don't allow
Damage : 30+100
RTF : Highly likely, good place for late night.

For those staying north, this is the next best thing after Phoenix got raided.

Cheers!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
Name: Forgot to ask (she is the one manning the desk)
Boobs: 35b with a little tatoo on her left breasts
Bro, just saw your post. I think you girl is called Jiajia. I also just tried yesterday. Agree with you about the tightness but I think she just muscle control lah, not becos virgin or anything, hehe. But very shiok!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassic_prick View Post
Name : Jiajia
Look : 6.5 (ordinary, but youth make up for everything lah)
Body : 6 (abit excessive around the waist but not offensive lah)
Boobs : A+/B- max
BJ : 6 (I think no BBBJ, she just cap me without asking)
FJ : 8 (good muscle control, very shiok!)
Frencing : don't allow
RTF : Highly likely, good place for late night.

For those staying north, this is the next best thing after Phoenix got raided.

Cheers!
\And for that, u have my humble 4 points for contributing a good FR
Old 02-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
\And for that, u have my humble 4 points for contributing a good FR
Bro, appreciate it. I like to contribute FR so it's my pleasure.

You should go try soon - look forward to your FR (esp. the other 2 WL)!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
d_unno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found the place as describe in the forum as I was in the area. The time I went in there was quite a few girls sitting around the sofa area think around 5 of them all not bad look (6 and above), all seems 20ish. I was assign with this girl from shengyang she said. SOP nothing special, Refer to stats below.

Name : LuLu
Look : 6
Body : 6 A bit fleshy, but still ok
Boobs : C
BJ : 6
FJ : 7.5
RTF : Still got lots of place to explore with
Old 12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arrag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time post.might not be gd. my apology. tried the HXX. Only 2 gal ard.

Name : WenWen
Look : 6
Body : 6
Massage:4
BJ : 6
FJ : NA (she say today cannot,dun kw if bluff)
Damage : 30+80
RTF : maybe but confirm not her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1