The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: Gifts

Sounds stupid. They call you boss but u realize they have 3 condos and a bigger bank account than u. Lol.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bring back the good old time tats some FLs kind enough to offer fruits or chocolates to me b4 or after action still laying in bed eating together ... sometime mouth to mouth feeding must b donated by some kind customers ... thxs u
Mouth to mouth feeding is the best
Old 09-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
JunkfoodLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Just bring Mr Yusof along instead of food.
She would be more happy to see Mr Yusof than you.
Sometimes he is known as Mr Yusok
Old 09-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

The most expensive I ever bought is an LV bag around 2+k and that is it but she is my gf (not a ml but a singer at thai disco) who follows me home everyday after work.

We were together afew days after I gave her only $50x2 flower.

I didn't support her flowers when she has some on the stage. The most is a $500 flower on valentine's day before she returned home.

I will say I spend more on hotels and good food.

Other than that, the 6 months we were together. Only the lv bag.

She even offered to buy me a hermes belt knowing that I like it. But I rejected the offer.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
You see, these hookers are there for couple of reasons. Besides providing sex service, they can also provide companionship to those lonesome hearts who are eagerly looking for someone to love but couldn't find one.

You might wonder why a man would make a hooker his "girlfriend". The answer is because the hookers are cheap and easy. Normal girls would throw certain expectation on men, like they want their boyfriends to know music, play instruments, appreciate art, some minimum level of education, humor, etc. While for the hookers, you don't need all these... just buy them food and give them money, they will be courted.

Isn't it wonderful if all girls are as simple as these?
These gals are more for the money. Guys should know the limit what they willing to give. There is no limit the gals would want.

Secondly, these FLs are not putting the money in Singapore but bringing out of it. That’s another reason why the government is cramping down

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
edditan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will bring money
Advert Space Available