The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Yes this massage place is indeed the best I have tried in term of massage skill unlike those we paid money for piano playing massage. I feel that its more worth it to pay for. I appeal to all bros to enjoy this place while it last and keep it low profile. Will appreciate boss or mod in charge can re-name the thread to " Good massage at boat quay " if possible.
Old 29-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yeeeha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried this joint quite a while back. Had micheal a hugh boob milf, age I agar agar 40++ but her knocker were really huge. Her massage is soothing kind not the strong type. Was offered extras but I didnt take up cos I find it overprice, her age also a bit of a turn off. After that I did not venture there again. For those who are into stronge massage, those type shiok pain shiok pain kind of massage, there is another joint further down. It will be off topic if I elaborate more, so those keen, pm me lah.
Old 30-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 22
burnout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterburnout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading all the positive FRs, decided to pay a visit to this joint since near my office after all. Everything's true as reported by the bros here with regards to the environment and massage skills.

Here's my humble FR.
Name : Julia
Look: 6.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 9/10
JG/HJ: 9/10 (more details below)
BJ & FJ: Offered but did not take up
Damage: $40 + $50
RTF: Maybe

After 45 mins of relaxing massage, Julia asked if wanted didi to be serviced. Agreed to the price and she proceeded to sit in front of my groin with my legs/thighs on hers. I sat up and pulled down her top and out popped her boobs for my groping and fondling. After about 10 mins of HJ, I still couldn't come (due to too much sex the night before). She climbed onto me and rubbed her boobs on my face hoping I'd come. But you bros know I'm more of a ass man, right. So I lifted up her dress and grabbed her nice ass and squeezed it. I felt her g-string riding up her ass crack so I pushed it aside and continued to ass rim her with my finger . I could feel some moistness from her pussy which really turned me on. She gave a sexy moan in my ear and that really triggered my didi to explode. She said I took so long to cum, so quite shiok for her and wanted to try FJ in the next visit.
My time was actually up already, but she said never mind and take my time to showere and get dressed. She later offered me water before I left.
Old 30-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you ask Julia her age she will say it is 20's as any girl would but she is around 35+, her face is quite mature which can put some bro's off but she makes it up with her body, very solid.
Old 30-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Bro vicks,

I agreed with you. When I ask her for her age, She ask me to guess. To me i guess she may be about 35 years old, but I play safe and reply her really difficult to guess cos she look young ( Bluff her ) and afraid may end up guessing wrong age. Want to make her happy and dont spoilt the mood becos I just started on my massage and most importantly guessing her age wrong will affect my EXTRA service.
Old 30-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
schan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros!

Paid a Visit to this place today late morning. Took few minutes to find the place. I was informed of a girl called Cat (or Kate!) by the MILF but big boobed receptionist. She told me Cate/Kate is a Malay and local Singaporean.

Stripped/ showered in the clean glass cubicle and waited for the moment Cat/Kate arrived. Wow, she was in a black gown with a nice smile and pleasant voice.

Her massage was very relaxing and for sure she has a good hand. Before asking me to turn over she asked me if I needed some special services. I agreed for HJ. She started a sexy back massage with her hand arousing me to flip over my self with out she asking me

Now she started a sexy ball massage and took her dress straps down to reveal the biggest assets of the day. A Juicy C-D cup jugs with large brown nipples. I started fondling them gently which lead to gentle moans. Next , she kneels down and wraps her black gown up and wanted me to play with her pussy! Wow, I was in heaven already and hence changed the originally requested HJ to FJ. She agreed and went out to get a condom . The wait was agonizing!

She came back, stepped out of the gown and panties and started one of the most sexy body massage and even almost massaged by manhood with her pussy while I was sucking her huge tits in my face... what a feeling !

I ended painting her while she was moaning and rubbing her tits and legs wide spread. Ended the session with a missionary FJ full of moans, dangling boobs and serious CFM looks!

Overall money very well spent.

Ambiebnce- 8/10- nice, clean and upscale look of the room
Cat/Kate- 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 -36 c/D
Ass: Ass lovers will find her interesting too
FJ: 7/10
Over all: Nice Malay girl with very good communication skills, speaks good English and seems to be interested in clubbing.bros! take note.

Have fun..... and enjoy always....
Old 30-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kiatmobile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schan View Post
Hi Bros!

Paid a Visit to this place today late morning. Took few minutes to find the place. I was informed of a girl called Cat (or Kate!) by the MILF but big boobed receptionist. She told me Cate/Kate is a Malay and local Singaporean.

Stripped/ showered in the clean glass cubicle and waited for the moment Cat/Kate arrived. Wow, she was in a black gown with a nice smile and pleasant voice.

Her massage was very relaxing and for sure she has a good hand. Before asking me to turn over she asked me if I needed some special services. I agreed for HJ. She started a sexy back massage with her hand arousing me to flip over my self with out she asking me

Now she started a sexy ball massage and took her dress straps down to reveal the biggest assets of the day. A Juicy C-D cup jugs with large brown nipples. I started fondling them gently which lead to gentle moans. Next , she kneels down and wraps her black gown up and wanted me to play with her pussy! Wow, I was in heaven already and hence changed the originally requested HJ to FJ. She agreed and went out to get a condom . The wait was agonizing!

She came back, stepped out of the gown and panties and started one of the most sexy body massage and even almost massaged by manhood with her pussy while I was sucking her huge tits in my face... what a feeling !

I ended painting her while she was moaning and rubbing her tits and legs wide spread. Ended the session with a missionary FJ full of moans, dangling boobs and serious CFM looks!

Overall money very well spent.

Ambiebnce- 8/10- nice, clean and upscale look of the room
Cat/Kate- 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 -36 c/D
Ass: Ass lovers will find her interesting too
FJ: 7/10
Over all: Nice Malay girl with very good communication skills, speaks good English and seems to be interested in clubbing.bros! take note.

Have fun..... and enjoy always....
Bro,
Care to chare the charges?
TQ
Old 02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4869 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

to all bros here,

i was there last sat but i've got this feeling i went into the wrong one were there 2 massage joints on the 2nd & 3rd ? the one i went to dun have toilet inside the room leh & all the thai gals... i suspect 2nd flr is the traditional thai & the 3rd is kim wellness ? hope bros who have been there clarified my mistakes & many thanks
Old 02-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Hi bro retepoet,

I think you went to the wrong massage place. There is another massage parlour on the 2nd level while Kim Wellness is on the 3rd level. I ever ask Julia whether the 2nd level joint is it under the same company as Kim wellness but was told it was a separate joint with no relation between them.

Since you have tried the 2nd level massage, I wonder do you mind giving us a FR on the massage. Thanks
Old 03-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4869 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

i had this lady by the name anne, hope i got it right.... i was looking forward to try kim wellness after the FR here from bros who have tried.... anyway the place i went is no big deal... plc not so clean & no toilet attached with the room.... the bed is lousy man, so soft & uncomfortable & the massage nothing to crow about too... had a hj done by her but nothing special for me to share with bros here... what a waste that i went to the joint... i'll try going again when i'm back to sg this wkend hope this FR from me might discouraged bros here from wasting $$$ on this joint
Old 03-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lancerglxi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think Lisa from Parview is working there. So any bros who miss her can look for her there.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:48 AM
randyanddy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

been wanting to write this FR o update bros about this place...

went there yesterday to try Julia as many bros recommended her; saying "best massage " , etc...

place was ok; liked the wood floors and at least have shower in the room; been to others where $40 / 45 min and no shower area...

massage was ok; not great but at least she's friendly. during massage she was sweating herself which was quite a turn off as her sweat was dripping over my back. I prefer to sweat when it's time to sweat; if you know what I mean...

anyway after bout 40mins of massage the normal SOP offered. HJ was normal; finished; bathe; paid and left...

would I go there again ? hard to say; parking is difficult to find and expensive; plus no real incentive to see her again...BUT if I'm around the area and needed a rub badly, I wouldn't mind...
Old 05-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of any other ladies there other than-
1)Julia
2)Kate
3)Micheal
Old 05-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfrog View Post
Anyone knows of any other ladies there other than-
1)Julia
2)Kate
3)Micheal
Also got this PRC girl, name is Chris. should be in late 20s, small frame, nice figure (perky butt!), look wise, about 6/10. Very friendly, kinda like a girl next door. speak england. massage is the soft kind. offers HJ, but not very skillful at that, so some experienced bros should go and teach her that lah.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hedonist_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a newbie and my third visit to a HC within the span of 4 days, this is the best I have encountered. The girl assigned to me was Kate when I went to check out this place last night. I was initially a little dissapointed when I saw her as she is fleshy and not exactly the slim sort. But I tell ya Bros, she is cheeky, has a sweet smile and her service is worth every penny.

Kate speaks English and was chatty during the massage. She has got a pair of good strong hands and is detail in her massage. She knows how to work every part of the body. From my neck to my toes, she took her time and displayed her skills. Through the conversation we had and the way she worked on me, I felt that she was sincere in pleasing and serving.

After spending almost 40mins of working my back and legs, she told me to flip over and started with my legs. Her long strokes on inner thighs were stimulating. Occasionally, she would rub my balls as she stroke upwards towards my cock. I knew i was reacting couple of mins into the sensual long strokes. I could also see on her face that she was enjoying seeing me with a reaction. With a full hardon, I naturally asked for a full service when she popped the question.

This brown sugar was active when it comes to sex. She rubbed her D cup breasts all over me, went into a 69 position, held my cock and started teasing her nipples. I fingered her wet pussy with one hand while the other fondled her yummy tits. She started moaning when all these were going on and told me not to stop. Later she went into doggie on her fours while I continue to "double" finger her wet and tight pussy from behind. These went on for almost 10mins before she turned around, with me standing and she kneeling in front of me, and started squeezing my cock with both her tits . It was a big turn on when she put on the CD with her mouth as I breast fucked her. Then the sucking and blowing begun. She would blow u while giving you that CFM look.

We started fucking with her standing facing the wall mirror. I pumped her tight and wet pussy from behind as she moaned. In fact, I think the wall was pretty thin and people could have heard everything. We went on to fuck doggie before finishing off in missionary.

Though the massage was for an hour, the whole session took 1.5hr. There was no rush and I was able to take my time to enjoy.

Here;s the stats

Name: Kate
Boobs: D Cup (She;s on the fleshy side)
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 7.5/10
BM: 7.5/10
HJ: Stroked a little
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: 40+100

Definitely recommended.
Advert Space Available