The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: From a young n slim to one big piece of meat??

yup..inner beauty.but den her inner beauty cant compare to a 20+ girl..haha How many of u or us will become ti go pek(dirty old man)? Meaning either u go out to eat or eat the old fatty meat?
Old 19-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yup..inner beauty.but den her inner beauty cant compare to a 20+ girl..haha How many of u or us will become ti go pek(dirty old man)? Meaning either u go out to eat or eat the old fatty meat?
Old 20-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 23
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

there is never the best of 2 worlds... so either u live with it or divorce and get new one...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 20-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tissue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man View Post
Hi milo_man,

In that case, I should consider myself lucky that my husband still loves screwing me even though I moved 2 or 3 sizes up after giving birth to 2 children..

My husband also put on weight and in bed, he is not the stallion that he used to be.. Can I also trade him in for a upgraded version?

Now, that's food for thought...There are so many MILF lovers nowadays...I may have a chance to try others out...

Cheers / Tissue

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1