The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Conservative and not interested in sex gf ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post

Some girls might just need to open up, once you can trigger her urge, she might be hornier than you. Some might just play hard, while inside their heart they want it.
That's what I'm hoping
Old 29-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 10
Cheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to behold

If u really dont want to dump her and she still not interested in sex then get a secret fb(s) 😁
Old 29-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post
But this kind of girl, once she willing to open up to you, it will only be you. FRESH, exclusive, submissive. Can't find these in horny girl from the start
hope you can find her softspot for you to enter her one day. you are right that the best girl to have is the one that you train. all her tricks are taught by you.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She feel frenching disgusting.i don't want even want to think of getting her to give me a bbbj!!

So any bros here got such low sex drive gf ? How you cope ??
Old 01-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

In my undergrads days, one of my ex was a virgin and staunch Christian who believed in sexual abstinence strongly.

But unfortunately for her, she has a great body and likes to dress up well. Fortunately for me though..

So i spent one month after getting together with her to slowly expose her sexually by increasing the body contact.
Get her to East Coast, hold hands, evening time light kisses progressed to heavy wet kisses and groping her breasts in the dark.

Later on brought her to my house and convince her to do blowjobs on me.

During her 1st birthday celebration with me, booked a nice hotel room with champagne and drew her first blood. Girls get more sexually high in a nice atas private place. The champagne did helped too.
And then story followed with uncountable rounds of sex in tutorial rooms, toilets and my hostel room for following years then. Convinced her to tie up and then did her raw and sprayed all the way in numerous times.

Didn't believe a word from her about sexual abstinence because after training her up, she became a sex kitty then.

Envy the guy who eventually married her, since I imparted so much "skills" to her
Old 15-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Relationship is not all about sex.
Like that u remain single better
hi ex-prostitute ppgirl, you are correct! love that woman, no sex never mind, want sex can find prostitutes like you.

(please do not remove me from your signature, it gives me valid reason to tailgate your postings and also announce you were a prostitute before and also helps me towards my target of -888 rep pts, removing means you admit defeat, understand?)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1