The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2006, 12:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SittingBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Lost My Virginity to an FL (Real Life Account)

[QUOTE=watmidoin]I would like to thank all you bros for the encouragement This forum had became a diary of my other self. A sort of blog. I hope it will provide useful information to other people caught in the same situation as me.

I am naturally very unhappy with those insults from SittingBull. I did nothing to deserve such treatment. If your "enlightening advice" was not laced with personal attacks, I would have just smiled it off. But you don't even know me and you accuse me of being lazy and whinny. Your assessment of me is completely off. Just as an example, I go to gym, jog, swim, and soccer every week - meaning I exercise every other day. I graduated during a recession but I did not settle for just any job that came my way but went for the one I wanted. I have many other examples of my attitude towards my person, my career and the things I did for love. I am definitely not somebody who sits in the house and wait for things to drop from the sky.

Your 101 self-help theories may sound all grand and nice but this world don't revolve around self-help books. In the World Cup Finals, the French worked hard, played well, were enterprising and created chances, dominated the end of the second half and the entire extra time period. But its the Italians who won. What happened to me two weeks ago made me understand Zidane's head-butt. What Zidane must protect was insulted and he retaliated. For me, the very foundation of my deepest belief was pulled from under my feet. I used to have the same mentality as you; but in the real world, things happen. If you are lucky, your theories will continue to work for you and bring you success. But if one day things don't work out, don't say a whinny little bitch didn't warn you. I believe in freedom of speech and you can say what you want. But personal attacks are like aiming free-kicks at the crouch of the opposition.

I'm in this forum for the joys but, alas, had to endure some anger. But lets get back on track. Just some additional notes to complete the account:

In a forum, a lot of opinions, advices and comments are judgemental, cos most people don't know each other personally. Take a look at your posts previously and see how negative you are. You are always blaming God for your predicament, or any other stupid excuses you can think of. To me, you come to me as a whiner, and have absolutely no survival instincts at all, and that alone is enough to put off most women. If you are like you said, exercising often, then surely your mind has to be in a much healthier state than it currently is. I don't not know you, either do any of us knows your lifestyle habits etc. You can claim to be a fit and toned guy, but for all we know, you may just be an obese fat slob behind that monitor of yours. This however is irrelevant, and needs no proving on your part. However, your WEAK MENTALITY, LACK OF SURVIVAL INSTINCTS, FEAR OF REJECTION, PROCRASTINATING AND EXCUSE GIVING PERSONALITY is apparent to all, except the 3 blind mice.

As for me, thanks for your advices, but i am made of stronger stuff than you. I may be young, may lack your life experiences, but i have no doubt that however harsh and competitive the working society or enviroment is, i will succeed, cos there are many people like you around, and in Singapore, only the strongest will survive. I quote something my friend always say, and i wholeheartedly agree " Singaporeans are very strong physically, look at the gyms memberships, Triathletes, people rollerblading in parks, However most of them are very weak mentally"... As for self help books, nah.. some of the stuffs are really good, but it still depends on true life accounts to make one stronger, so i aint no Anthony Robins. As for the World Cup, i rather not go into it. Your logic is really preposterous. Zidane reacted, and he screwed things up. There is NEVER JUSTIFICATION for violence. Surely you undestand that better than me. As for being lucky, no theories will work. We learn from other people mistakes and thus avoiding repeating them. There's no such thing as luck. Luck is when opportunities come with preparation. Again, go figure that out. If you think i am wasting all my time, just to dish out personal insults, then i rest my case. I do write all these in a harsh way, cos i think with a more positive and proactive attitude, you can have a meaningful life esp when you want a life partner, and not the one which you so strongly claimed to be unfulfilling. Cheers mate. God bless you. He doesnt hate you or make things difficult for you. He just doesn't believe in putting things on the platter for you. You have to go earn it.

P/S. I have a strong faith, but its not religious.
Old 31-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
semba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In life, we cant have the best of both worlds. When you are good at something, im sure u will have a weakness in something else. Getting the heart of a chio bu might just be your point of weakness. You just dont have the art of it. Just like some can learn to cycle in days while some needs months . Just got to work harder on it.

Sometimes it is better to be contended in your life rather than seeking for those "best" things, when you feel contend you will be happier. But some might argue , you dont have ambitous to make it big. So it depends on how u see things and how you perceive things to be. Human best weapon is your brain!!~ and human worst enemy is himself.
Old 31-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well... My advice to you is that life has to go on even if she doesn't love you. You sound very depressed. I think you should find try and forget about her instead of dwelling on the fact that she rejects you. Its a blow to your confidence and breaks your heart too. Then go into a relationship with the a new woman. It will be better than what you are going through now.

I do not know if there exists a God. But I chose not to believe in God because I don't want my prayers to go unanswered, and also because I think its better to take charge of your own life. Lastly, I hope that you can believe in yourself rather than God.

Hope my advice helps...
Old 31-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Memories that leaves ones a bitter taste no point clinging on... move on.. Time will wash it away.. or plenty of good sex will....
Old 31-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Cognac is Cool - loads of Potential

You know, after reading all the posts, I realised Bro watmidoin is a wee bit pessimistic in looking at things in life.

Im currently going thru' some terrible ordeals dat I wont mention in here. I'm a v strong guy mentally but juz dat emotions got the beta of me sometimes. But I'll always think back to 2 things when awful stuffs happens to me (my life's like a roller-coaster. in fact roller-coaster is an understatement):
- When the going gets tough, it juz makes you a beta man. Explains why I am truly greatful for the very tough training I went thru' during NS
- I'm a firm believer in Karma. And I feel it might be wadeva I've done that ended like this. Wad goes around comes around. So blaming anyone (even God) isn't the solution to problems. Accept it as part of life. If everythg in life can be predicted, then life isn't as exciting anymore
But sometimes luck does play a part, 'cos I've been thru' too many situations which can only explain dat luck is the main element. Yes it's true workin hard & workin smart does the job, but it doesn't mean anythg if u dun hav small little luck when u most needed it. In other words, good things dun always come at the right timing when you're in dire need of them.

Lastly, having looks or being financially stable might not always hold true. The girl u meet (if you're rich and famous) is with you might not truly love you, cos it's driven by the single most impt factor that you can provide for her comfortably, which is back to the fact that many (not all hor) gers are still after material things in life. I'm complete with everythg (wadeva dat Bro SittingBull mentioned) but i'm still lacking the single one most important thing in life, which is LOVE. I'm like you, still looking for it. From the bottom of my heart, I wdn't mind trading my 5Cs for LOVE to live a simple life. Bro wadmidoin, LOVE is not crap. It's a wonderful thing when you have it. True LOVE will make you a selfless person such that you'll protect her, take care of her, & provide for her even if it means crap life for you to go thru.

Hope my post dun offend anyone. Juz my 2 balls worth.
Old 31-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Watmidoin, did you remember to ask her to give you ang pow for "ho yee tau"?
Old 31-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

there is always a first time for everyone...

welcome to our band of brothers!

cheers!
Old 31-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good on YOU!! Thanks for sharing cheers and happy Bonking
Old 31-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SpaceAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very well written story!!!
Old 31-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You shouldn't blame heaven for not letting you get the girls you want. Were you involved in a freak accident, an "act of god" which made you half paralysed? No! Millions of people are in worse situations than you but they managed to get a lifelong companion.

I have to say you are a tad unrealistic towards love for someone 28 years old.
Old 31-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I think there are always Ups and Downs in life.....the important thing is to understand that and climb up when u're down. Life is not perfect. There's no need to attain a certain degree of perfectness by being mentally strong all the time as claimed by SittingBull.... cos there may be a time when something really bad can hit us. It's about realising life is not perfect and try to improve it if u can.
Old 31-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin
In the World Cup Finals, the French worked hard, played well, were enterprising and created chances, dominated the end of the second half and the entire extra time period. But its the Italians who won. .
as far back as i watched the italian teams play since the 80s, they dont (or never) dominate play to win. they keep organizing, soak up pressure and strike at the right time. spore can dominate a match with italy but we'll still lose 9-0 or something. bottomline? there are many ways to achieve success, find one.

about the blaming god part... i read some sports news yesterday, about frank lampard blaming and saying sven made a mistake for not bringing a 5th striker, namely defoe. this coming from the biggest england flop... no offence.
Old 31-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha bro castrol. very well said n witty. couldnt agree more
Old 31-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingBull

In a forum, a lot of opinions, advices and comments are judgemental, cos most people don't know each other personally.
Should be.... ".. need some ADVICE......"

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by covenn
haha bro castrol. very well said n witty. couldnt agree more
thanks bro, i'm witty and i didnt even know it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1