The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
Sinfever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfever is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My hot trophy wife

Glad you bros enjoy her...

My wife has been having lots of fun looking at the replies and it's making her wet. She requested to see your dicks masturbating to her pics and it will make her show her tits. (Believe me she has beautiful tits)

I told her I'm not sure if the bros will comply... But let's see! Make her happy please

Old 25-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

more of her ass in thongs photos pls ts!
Old 25-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfever View Post
She has the best ass

People can't help but look when we are in public. The men look in lust and women in envy

Now that's a Damn fleshy ass !! More Pls bro
Old 25-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Hw abt make a video for us of her diying. Lol...
Old 25-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, you are one lucky man bro.

Your wife's body is hot notch tight and hot, more please

Old 25-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish my wife body is like that of your hot wife,...? Jealous bro....
Old 25-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

nice!!!!!!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
Sinfever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSinfever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She wants to see some cocks before she reveals what's underneath

Old 26-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
samster1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can show her my dick in person

will throw in extra and can wet her pussy for you too
Old 26-01-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 16
shalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster1234 View Post
bro, can show her my dick in person

will throw in extra and can wet her pussy for you too
Agree with you bro me second in the Q.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's a young slim and busty. If you guys wanna see more lemme know...

great bro...
Old 26-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Wooow... tight body, solid ass, and a perfect set of boobies! A trophy wife indeed!
Old 26-01-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

yummy ass to doggy fuck!
Old 26-01-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9918 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

envy you bro! your wife is indeed outstanding. way off the chart! keep the pic coming
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: My hot trophy wife

Quote:
She wants to see some cocks before she reveals what's underneath

Nice huge breasts !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1