The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Green Tea

Lt Col Doomas ,

Cool down , Sir ! Don't blow your top , Sir !
Apparently there has been quite a number of ballsless a**hole on the loose !
No point getting pissed with these lowly creatures.
Someone will give them a lesson one day , Sir !
Anyway , do continue to contribute good FRs , it's all about sharing here !

Have a good day , Sir !!!

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 29-09-2005, 09:50 AM
ah bill

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Simple logic: if the other OKTs are too damned lazy to think of ways to expand their customer base, then too bad for them. Business doesn't drop from the sky without hard work.

Think about it.
does it mean that the OKT have the rights to withhold the name of that particular gal to that customer who call for her service...simply absurb

What kind of tactics is this.....does that mean the customer has to go back to L1612 in order to get that girl(coded). If the OKT service is good definitely customers will return..wouldn;t need to retort to this kind of xxxxx

Anyway, i know you guys are regular of L1612....wouldn;t want to mentioned their name..
Old 03-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who the fuck zapped me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Ok, some ballsless bastard zapped me bcz I did not reveal Green Tea's ID. Same thing happened when I did the coded FR for Yamaha 101.

I'm not upset at being zapped. I'm upset cz the ballsless bastard didn't have the cojones to leave his farking nick. You want to call Green Tea, move your lazy ass to where I said to go and ask for her. Simple right? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to read simple directions. I take time off from my hectic schedule to write 2 FRs and this is what I get. Fuck manz!!!
Wow, who's angering the devil's advocate in broad adylight here??
Relax, bro. To offset your little injustice done, I've uploaded my tama FR rite over at the "other side" for your private reading pleasure.

Cool down and Enjoy....
Old 04-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77
Wow, who's angering the devil's advocate in broad adylight here??
Relax, bro. To offset your little injustice done, I've uploaded my tama FR rite over at the "other side" for your private reading pleasure.

Cool down and Enjoy....
tama? Hmmmm.....can send to private box...I no long in other side!! bwhahhaha

Good to see you still around

Jang
Old 04-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah bill
What kind of tactics is this.....does that mean the customer has to go back to L1612 in order to get that girl(coded). If the OKT service is good definitely customers will return..wouldn;t need to retort to this kind of xxxxx

This is a free world if u r not happy with how he works then move on to another house. Grow up be more mature dun come here kpkb, no matters how much u cry, it still the same.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:24 PM
ah bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
This is a free world if u r not happy with how he works then move on to another house. Grow up be more mature dun come here kpkb, no matters how much u cry, it still the same.
i almost forget you are one of those who frequent the so called HQ

can understand why you ask me not to come here and kpkb lah

think you also no need to come here and kau neow

go without saying i have move to other house and inform my kakis not to go there too.
Old 04-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i almost forget you are one of those who frequent the so called HQ
U r wrong, I never step into the house b4, I'm stating a neutral comment.

Quote:
can understand why you ask me not to come here and kpkb lah
think you also no need to come here and kau neow

Do your homework well b4 commenting on me.

Quote:
go without saying i have move to other house and inform my kakis not to go there too.

Good boy influence your kakis because of??? Just because her name cannot be reveal?? This is wat kids do read my signature... anyway just go other house, this does not effect me....
Old 04-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Samster

norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556
tama? Hmmmm.....can send to private box...I no long in other side!! bwhahhaha

Good to see you still around

Jang
Yo bro, u have 4 new mails!! Bwahahaha.

Why dun you come back to the other side since you are pretty active here in SB still?? I wouldn't be here if itz not becuz the devil's advocate has been kpkb-ing to me about being zapped...

Howz life up north??
Old 05-10-2005, 10:25 AM
ah bill

Quote:
U r wrong, I never step into the house b4, I'm stating a neutral comment.

Do your homework well b4 commenting on me.

Good boy influence your kakis because of??? Just because her name cannot be reveal?? This is wat kids do read my signature... anyway just go other house, this does not effect me....
Likewise u also do your homework before comment on me
there are various reason for me to influence my kakis...only my kakis hor.
people have eyes to see....i never ask anybody not to go his house.

no point for me to debate whether have u step into that house before.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Why dun you come back to the other side since you are pretty active here in SB still?? I wouldn't be here if itz not becuz the devil's advocate has been kpkb-ing to me about being zapped...

Howz life up north??
Bro,

Not that active lah...when got chance look see look see...hard to forget some of these girls. hehhehe

Noticed a lot of new ones. You tried them out?

Dun care about the Devils Advocate lah...you zap him back lah bwhhhha Anyway, I see that you cannot anyhow zap people too often!!

Devil's advocate still super active I see. Need his opinion on some stuff though. Have not seen him here a while.....

Life is good. Very domesticated now....I am happy....

Geting cold here.

Jang
Old 05-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
?
Thanks. Now living this life through you guys hehehehe

Regards

Jang
Old 05-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Likewise u also do your homework before comment on me
there are various reason for me to influence my kakis...only my kakis hor.
people have eyes to see....i never ask anybody not to go his house.

no point for me to debate whether have u step into that house before.

Y should I do my homework, as I mentioned it is your choice whether to step into the house. This no need homework to comment on u. This is mature man statement. As I mentioned b4 because of a ger name u try to influence others, dun u think it is student's act?

It is not debate I'm stating fact, u r basically arguing childishly. As I mentioned b4, there r so many Whorehouse... u not happy with this, just walk a few steps there is another.... no need come here kpkb n to do this shows how immature a person is.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:42 PM
ah bill

Quote:
Y should I do my homework, as I mentioned it is your choice whether to step into the house. This no need homework to comment on u. This is mature man statement. As I mentioned b4 because of a ger name u try to influence others, dun u think it is student's act?

It is not debate I'm stating fact, u r basically arguing childishly. As I mentioned b4, there r so many Whorehouse... u not happy with this, just walk a few steps there is another.... no need come here kpkb n to do this shows how immature a person is.
since you are so free and like to ask people not to kpkb perhaps you should also go to the thread about "Lor18 OKT kwa lan" to flex your muscles too.
you can ask them to visit other house instead of creating a thread to complaint. Like this i will "pei fu" you.
Understand because i newbie kena zap 999pts whereas you 1000 pointers

already tell u there are reason behind and since you wouldn't want to do homework than it is none of my business.
I have already mentioned many samsters around have eyes to see what is going on.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556
Bro,

Not that active lah...when got chance look see look see...hard to forget some of these girls. hehhehe

Noticed a lot of new ones. You tried them out?

Dun care about the Devils Advocate lah...you zap him back lah bwhhhha Anyway, I see that you cannot anyhow zap people too often!!

Devil's advocate still super active I see. Need his opinion on some stuff though. Have not seen him here a while.....

Life is good. Very domesticated now....I am happy....

Geting cold here.

Jang
I've only tried AC of all the new stuff so far. Not my cup of tea tho itz one of Mr Devil's Advocate's hot fav. Bwahahha.

Good to know that life is good for you. We are all very envious here.... Perphaps itz high time for me to get domesticated too.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've only tried AC of all the new stuff so far. Not my cup of tea tho itz one of Mr Devil's Advocate's hot fav. Bwahahha.

Good to know that life is good for you. We are all very envious here.... Perphaps itz high time for me to get domesticated too.
OK, have seen from here and friends who I talk to that AC seems to be one of the best of the new bunch. And Miyaki also.....DA's favorite cause her had his way with her again? heheheheh

For the domestic life, find the person who will knock your socks off and whom your are happy to wake up to everyday. And everything else falls into place. bwhahhaha

Domesticated and House Broken
Jang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1