The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Neighbour's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
nah.. knock it down no power...

u should know e terror of "go sign 3"..

juz ask any bros here..
wo... "sign 2" is already the worst punishment i ever got during active days. the CSM ensured both are weekends siah ccb... luckily later on i was promoted to guard commander, at least dont have to do sentry or prowl...

but i hope bro naka can join the military police la... he will make many soldiers "sign 3"!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
unlimited is Cool - loads of Potential

so good for u. my block neighbours all cannot make it one. sian
Old 11-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro.....u r 1 lucky guy....going on for 2 yrs n not get caught.....
imagine ....t husband suddenly cum home seeing u bonking his OC .....u will b 1 dead meat......its a blessing in disguise tat she moved home n changed her number ......jus my tots
Old 11-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
wo... "sign 2" is already the worst punishment i ever got during active days. the CSM ensured both are weekends siah ccb... luckily later on i was promoted to guard commander, at least dont have to do sentry or prowl...

but i hope bro naka can join the military police la... he will make many soldiers "sign 3"!
haha so many terror in NS ah? I think i run to malaysia for good this weekend liao...hehe

don't want la...MP are like those fucking prefects in school...used to hate prefects like hell...i don't want later bathe halfway my ass kena banged leh
Old 11-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

who wanna be my neighbor?

My hse everything oso have, no chance to send my gf go next door borrow. Anyway my neighbours idian and old ppl.

But recently i noticed 1 young couple staying on the 7th flr. Mit them in the lift when i goin wk. Office type. The gal quite pretty, petite with pretty face. The guy abit gay look, but can tell they are couple. Mb Xmas ask them join us for dinner. Mb can swing tgt? who noes....
Old 11-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
don't want la...MP are like those fucking prefects in school...used to hate prefects like hell...i don't want later bathe halfway my ass kena banged leh

MP not good... be RP beta...

I became RP Spec after my seargant coz... damn loboz..
everyday book out, no need do duty, n everyone suck up to u cos plannin their duty..

CNY period lagi best.. people sellin duty one..
Old 11-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

MP good what... when you catch the soldier, you ask him whether he is SB bro or not, give you one good FL contact and you let him go la...
Old 11-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nexo is Cool - loads of Potential

I got a neighbour working in SQ .. airstewardess but look very dao leh
Old 11-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
who wanna be my neighbor?

My hse everything oso have, no chance to send my gf go next door borrow. Anyway my neighbours idian and old ppl.
eh where u stay ah? Or u have spare room? I rent from u la...lagi best

Quote:
I became RP Spec after my seargant coz... damn loboz..
everyday book out, no need do duty, n everyone suck up to u cos plannin their duty..
wahaha...that sounds good...maybe can offer favours in exchange of all expenses paid trip to Dynasty Ktv...haha

Quote:
MP good what... when you catch the soldier, you ask him whether he is SB bro or not, give you one good FL contact and you let him go la...
FL contact where got enough? If want must make him pay for me also ma...haha if i so cek ark sure kena bash until die outside sia...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexo
I got a neighbour working in SQ .. airstewardess but look very dao leh
i simply love fucking those dao dao girls...cum on their fucking dao face see how dao they can get!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Neighbour's Wife old lady, both the left and the right side. Sign.... "so ker lian" I mean me
Old 11-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

I do have friendly neighbour's wives, they smile at you, chat with you but its dangerous to have further action as negative response from them would invites angry husbands start banging on your door, wife leave you because you become common enemy in the neighbourhood, worst thing RC or grass root come counselling you. Are we taking these risks?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
CNY period lagi best.. people sellin duty one..
nowadays can still sell guard duty? last time i did many duties for money. i was like a fucking mercenary, becos the 200+ army salary not enought to pay for my beer and cigs...

Quote:
i simply love fucking those dao dao girls...cum on their fucking dao face see how dao they can get!
bro, i never fuck dao girls before, maybe becos i am also dao...
Old 11-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

My wife told me that a married small guy talking to my wife in the lift when they meet but act like stranger when i and with my wife, we think it very un gentlmam of this little guy. He even shun away when i look straight into his eyes.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that time i was staying in another place, got this mid thirties lady. face lots of pimple scar. but body very nice. i try to maintain eye contacts with her and talk and maybe try to start something. but she always look away. haiz her daughty also power. think is from previous marriage so she quite big liao. wow very sexy, but face ok only. once caught her black panites in white skirt.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, i never fuck dao girls before, maybe becos i am also dao...
does your gal like to cum on your face?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1