The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone can seduce my wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
You should heed the advice of bro Do_You_BJ, couldn't have said it better.
Tks bro.

This has happened to me on 3 different occasions wif 3 different gals. 2 were non local, the last one was just last year is Local
Symptoms r all similar
They can all participate all kinds of foreplay till the point of penetration. Their legs will stiffen up, preventing u from maneuvering in to position, their eyes will not show acceptance of u but instead, FEAR.
These r signs to me that something happened to them before thus this is their defensive mechanism kicking in, also, not knowing how to react cos that person they see, is U.
From my noob analysis on this, it's a battle of will when ur above them. They dunno how to react & their subconscious mind kicks in & it's a normal reaction to them already.
Not all will be readily willing to open up to u & tell them their deep dark past but then, u can try. If u can't, then do it another way since she isn't willing to divulge the cause to u.

When above her, u must be very calm, supportive & patient. Note, this may even result from a steam to limb situation, so be mentally prepared for it.
Tell her to keep her eyes on u, remind her to remind herself who r u, n who u r to her.
Keep communicating wif her, never loosing eye contact. Never hv eyes or looks of a predator, but that of a kind loving hubby or BF that's gonna make love to her.
Slowly rub ur dick along her pussy lining, guide her hand to ur dick, n tell her to slide it in for u when she's ready. U will encounter times that her legs will stiffen up so much but remind her, it's u, so relax....... This is the only way. It takes time n lotsa patience like I said, but it will eventually pay off.

Do not do this occasionally, but do this several times a day over a period of time till her mind is REPROGRAMMED by u, then it will all busy rabbits shagging really soon.
Best to take a holiday together or book a hotel room & shag for a few days.
It's fixable bro, not to worry
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 17-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'll just add that you should also use a lot of lube to "smoothen the path" the 1st few times.
Old 17-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
coolguy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Tks bro.

This has happened to me on 3 different occasions wif 3 different gals. 2 were non local, the last one was just last year is Local
Symptoms r all similar
They can all participate all kinds of foreplay till the point of penetration. Their legs will stiffen up, preventing u from maneuvering in to position, their eyes will not show acceptance of u but instead, FEAR.
These r signs to me that something happened to them before thus this is their defensive mechanism kicking in, also, not knowing how to react cos that person they see, is U.
From my noob analysis on this, it's a battle of will when ur above them. They dunno how to react & their subconscious mind kicks in & it's a normal reaction to them already.
Not all will be readily willing to open up to u & tell them their deep dark past but then, u can try. If u can't, then do it another way since she isn't willing to divulge the cause to u.

When above her, u must be very calm, supportive & patient. Note, this may even result from a steam to limb situation, so be mentally prepared for it.
Tell her to keep her eyes on u, remind her to remind herself who r u, n who u r to her.
Keep communicating wif her, never loosing eye contact. Never hv eyes or looks of a predator, but that of a kind loving hubby or BF that's gonna make love to her.
Slowly rub ur dick along her pussy lining, guide her hand to ur dick, n tell her to slide it in for u when she's ready. U will encounter times that her legs will stiffen up so much but remind her, it's u, so relax....... This is the only way. It takes time n lotsa patience like I said, but it will eventually pay off.

Do not do this occasionally, but do this several times a day over a period of time till her mind is REPROGRAMMED by u, then it will all busy rabbits shagging really soon.
Best to take a holiday together or book a hotel room & shag for a few days.
It's fixable bro, not to worry
Thanks for the wonderful advice bro....really appreciate
Old 17-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
You prepare to pay any rewards?
Haha no im just asking for mutual help...
Old 17-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

TS u really serious???

My current FB has same issues.. i was surprised when i heard it from her. she was married 5 yrs and she remained a virgin. she went thru' all kinds of therapies and hubby bought toys and so on.. didn't work... i was pleasantly surprised that i was the one who popped her cherry... :-) if interested to discuss more .. PM me.. cheers... try harder..
Old 17-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
TS u really serious???

My current FB has same issues.. i was surprised when i heard it from her. she was married 5 yrs and she remained a virgin. she went thru' all kinds of therapies and hubby bought toys and so on.. didn't work... i was pleasantly surprised that i was the one who popped her cherry... :-) if interested to discuss more .. PM me.. cheers... try harder..
Tcrecruit. Thanks. Have sent u a PM
Old 18-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Thanks bros.. Overwhelmed with the responses! Please PM for anything private. Cheers!!!!
Old 18-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stickup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young and good looking may not be the answer.
Suggest that you should spend more time building trust over this issue.
Though she may have bad experience or phobia, but since you're the chosen one she believes she could trust upon, then that is where you should start from.

Openly discuss and seduce her be patience and romantic with your aporoach
Hope this work for you and enjoy.
Old 18-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Any more bros interested or have suggestions?
Old 18-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
swingingcplsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro it need chemistry and comfortable to click with the people you would like to have sex to enjoy. Just chat with someone and meet if your wife is comfortable, she will feels relax and enjoy whatever he may do to her. Cheer!!!!
Old 18-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingingcplsg View Post
bro it need chemistry and comfortable to click with the people you would like to have sex to enjoy. Just chat with someone and meet if your wife is comfortable, she will feels relax and enjoy whatever he may do to her. Cheer!!!!
Hmm yea .. Ideally looking for bros in thier mid or late 20' .. Same as us.
Havent found any genuine contacts of anyone who can be a friend and help/meet ..
Old 18-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
absolutvodkasg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro normally after discussed with your wife, you needs to take care of her comfort level to enter into something like this. And ensure all this to be carried out thru a thorough discussion with lots of chat and meet up with all party involve so both of you can really enjoy a good sex base on mutual satisfaction and enjoyment.

You had to ask yourself or your wife, what is the purpose of having this toughts before engaging in such activities. This is my opinion to share.
Old 18-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

if i remember correctly, there is actually a law that can charge a guy who seduces someone's wife.....but i doubt that is practised in reality haha
Old 18-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

I agree bro and im not looking for someone to take her virginity but help in any yoni massage or similar sensual therapy.

Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
pardon my crudeness, but I feel that you as her husband should be the one to help her through this ordeal, I think she's having a hard time herself putting you through this.

So try not to involve a 3rd party in this, if you manage to break this through with her, she trusts you a hell lot (this itself is an understatement) to let you have her body. (in this case)

If a 3rd party is the one that succeeds in doing so, it may just spell emotional disaster for you. This is a case of psychological issues after all, the person who "saves" her will be the one she carries in her soul.
Old 18-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Symptoms r all similar
These r signs to me that something happened to them before thus this is their defensive mechanism kicking in, also, not knowing how to react cos that person they see, is U..
Bro BJ, just curious all the 3 situations that you mentioned it happened, you were trying to penetrate her in missionary ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy007 View Post
I agree bro and im not looking for someone to take her virginity but help in any yoni massage or similar sensual therapy.Thanks..
Bro, follow the advise below. It works.
Quote:

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1