The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sudden Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
These few days I was like wan sex mai zuo gang.. Very jialat
Need my help

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Yes. Woman when hitting 30s have higher sex drive than earlier on.
Probably why my FBs (ALL 30s) have affair ba... Mainly their partner unable to sextisfy them...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 15-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 14
Tigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of lightTigerwhip is a glorious beacon of light

This stage late 20s to early 30s is so called 狼虎之年

Time to turn into a COUGAR pretty soon..
Old 15-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Civicsir1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder my FB says wanna suck me 3 times per day!
Old 15-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually woman after 30 will have more sex drive. Another thing I discover is that women that have children also tends to have higher sex drive. The funny thing is they may not want to get it from their hubby.

I used to had 2 FBs (mothers with children) and one told me she use sex as a form of relief from stress taking care of her children. The other told me that she lost the passion with her husband. She still loves her hubby for sure, but sex with her hubby is not same as before they had children. I would say they are my also best FB so far. Accommodating (not demanding), not pretentious (can be wild and dun need to paiseh when want sex), provides a listening ear to each other and most importantly - we are discreet (we dun destroy each other's marriage & family)

Sis Piggylin, there is nothing wrong with a sudden increase in sex drive. In fact, your partner should thank you for your new change. Just dun suck/sqeeze him too dry ya? Else he will have problem replenishing his troops. Haha
Old 15-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
piggylin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope my sudden change won't scare him.. Because last time there was a low time for me.. I rejected sex.. Saying i was tired & all that.. Now out of the sudden.. I would text him say I wanted sex tonight.. He asked once why m i being so onz out of a suddenly lately...
Old 15-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Sis, if my wife like you I happy like Fxxk, if I can get 1 in 2 week can go buy 4D sure kana.
Old 15-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Sis, if my wife like you I happy like Fxxk, if I can get 1 in 2 week can go buy 4D sure kana.
Sta1100.. Everyone needs is different.. I got friends who 3 months gets one time from his wife... Isn't it worst..
Old 15-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylin View Post
I hope my sudden change won't scare him.. Because last time there was a low time for me.. I rejected sex.. Saying i was tired & all that.. Now out of the sudden.. I would text him say I wanted sex tonight.. He asked once why m i being so onz out of a suddenly lately...
He may not be able to cope with ur demand, u can start looking for 1 or even 2 FB to satisfy ur hari hari mau.

Sta1100.. Everyone needs is different.. I got friends who 3 months gets one time from his wife... Isn't it worst.. 

There r many hawkers center and fast food caterers ard. Most important is never never tabao anything to bring home.
Old 15-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Sudden Changes

Just tell him... "my abalone is itchy mah"...
Quote:
Old 15-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
samlock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I'm coming 29 year old this year, Used to be ok without sex for 2 weeks. But recently there is sudden change in me having very high sex drive. I wanted to do it almost alternate days or 3~4 times a week.. Any sister almost the same age as me got the same changes? Because I hear that When woman is almost 30 will have higher sex drive. Or any bro wife about the same age as me has the same thingy happening?

Sorry if there is any typo in the post..
hi sis i use to have almost alternateday higher sex drive with my partime love due to suddden change we both love it during our session any type method any way i still rember how to break ice with her hope to here more from u
Old 15-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wifey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerwhip View Post
This stage late 20s to early 30s is so called 狼虎之年

Time to turn into a COUGAR pretty soon..
*roar*
Old 15-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wifey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol.. Sis.. This is wat my hubby ask.. Wat happen huh? Suck him consecutively 2 days and 3rd day he say his military need to rest.. Lol!
Old 15-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post

He may not be able to cope with ur demand, u can start looking for 1 or even 2 FB to satisfy ur hari hari mau.

There r many hawkers center and fast food caterers ard. Most important is never never tabao anything to bring home.

Haha.. the way u say the tabao is so funny..
Old 15-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Just tell him... "my abalone is itchy mah"...
Hehe... saying too often later he sick of abalone...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1