The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
HummyGoh is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: True story - sharing risks of using FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by double8 View Post
I also have a friend who have lobang, but selling at slightly higher price than the original price of $18. For safety sake, why not ? One time fix cost for long term use. Can sleep well at night.
Old 25-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS, and everyone else, NEVER, NEVER admit to OC when accused of having girl friend or going for Geylang or FL services. Unless caught in the act by OC or her PI, it's your word against hers (unless you had carelessly not thrown away the spare CDs in your pocket).

Instead of using a hicard in another mobile phone (that's very suspicious, why do you need to have 2 mobile phones?) , try the "reject / block / lock out / etc" feature of your mobile phone to stop calls from FLs numbers coming in. Usually can find this feature in the Contacts (and press Menu).

One of the safest ways is to use a concealment app. The best I have used and still using is Hide It Pro from the Android marketplace. Once installed, it changes its name to Audio Manager! You have to use it with a plugin which pops up when you use the messaging feature. Under guise of an app that controls all the sound volumes (Audio Manager), Hide It Pro keeps images, videos, contacts, smses, MMSes, etc. Can prevent calls and smses coming in, but give light and or sound notification (do not change the default ones so OC will not be any wiser!). Then you read the sms in private. Backs up all contacts and the sms threads. It's free.

Merry Christmas, All.
Old 25-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's why it's so important to use a disposable number for cheonging. Just switch off the disposable number when not using and no sms well come in no matter how many times the FL or OKT sms you.

a side topic

has anybody know how safe is our IC and Names information with Hotel 81 and the likes of such hotels?

Will their management staff be able to see our data as a form of demographic business intelligence of their customer database?

Imagine your data being sent to marketing research firms for Business Intelligence reporting on their customer profiles?

Are we protected by any privacy laws?
Old 26-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
air raven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterair raven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
TS, and everyone else, NEVER, NEVER admit to OC when accused of having girl friend or going for Geylang or FL services. Unless caught in the act by OC or her PI, it's your word against hers (unless you had carelessly not thrown away the spare CDs in your pocket).

Instead of using a hicard in another mobile phone (that's very suspicious, why do you need to have 2 mobile phones?) , try the "reject / block / lock out / etc" feature of your mobile phone to stop calls from FLs numbers coming in. Usually can find this feature in the Contacts (and press Menu).

One of the safest ways is to use a concealment app. The best I have used and still using is Hide It Pro from the Android marketplace. Once installed, it changes its name to Audio Manager! You have to use it with a plugin which pops up when you use the messaging feature. Under guise of an app that controls all the sound volumes (Audio Manager), Hide It Pro keeps images, videos, contacts, smses, MMSes, etc. Can prevent calls and smses coming in, but give light and or sound notification (do not change the default ones so OC will not be any wiser!). Then you read the sms in private. Backs up all contacts and the sms threads. It's free.

Merry Christmas, All.
Thx bro for the advice...
Going to look same apps for iphone now

Cheers
Old 26-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by air raven View Post

Thx bro for the advice...
Going to look same apps for iphone now

Cheers
For iPhone, there is iBlacklist (or the name sound like this). But your phone has to be jailbroken. In fact, unless your iPhone is jailbroken, don't think there is such apps in the App Store as iOS is to tightly controlled by Apple.
Old 27-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
guezs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Merry Christmas, All.
this is a bad idea. you can block those FL and OKT number that you know. But FL and OKT can easily change number or worse FL pass your number to her friend and her friend sms or call you. it is not being blocked as you have not set the new number to be blocked.
the best way is to get a new prepaid number and cheap phone. All you have to do install a apps that forward from cheong phone to your real phone. in your real phone you will hide the sms coming from this cheong phone as you have describe.
to avoid suspicion you do not have to carry 2 phone. just leave your cheong phone in the office make sure it is fully charge on friday before you leave office and you are good to go.
Old 27-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

perhaps can only blame yourself. want to play then please take precautions
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 27-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Glegle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For iPhone, there is iBlacklist (or the name sound like this). But your phone has to be jailbroken. In fact, unless your iPhone is jailbroken, don't think there is such apps in the App Store as iOS is to tightly controlled by Apple.
On jailbroken iPhone there is also SMSNinja (free tweak) that I use for a very long time and always did the job nicely.
Old 28-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Oh great, now every female who reads this will now know what to look for in their boyfriend/husband's phone. Advice like this cuts both ways. If you have a good idea, just ask bros to PM you for more details. Explaining things in such detail openly also teaches the women who read this how to circumvent the precautions bros are taking.

Quote:

Merry Christmas, All.
Old 28-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Not true. AV may also need you to give a statement in order to prosecute the OKT or to have enough evidence to deport the FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Dun worry, be happy bro. Unless tat FL is underage or contracted HIV, if not no Authority will come aft ya.
Old 28-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
blank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
perhaps can only blame yourself. want to play then please take precautions
you said exactly the words I wanted to say. totally agree.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Another case....I used one agent very often as he offered pretty FL at good price. Now, I learnt that he was caught......now I am worried, because the police now definitely has my mobile numbers with them. I live in fear of getting a letter from AV.

In short.....my life has been unhappy these last weeks because of using local FLs. Bro, take extra precautions or....just quit FL and go Geylang or Health care.....at least you don't have to live in fear and still have your marriage....
OKT kena caught not unless you involved in underage pros like those 50 guys if not doubt if AV will contact you, they probably have enough info from the gals hired by okt. In any case, even if AV call you up what can they do to you, for using the service of illegal okt? Since when is that a crime? Probably give you lecture on your indiscretion of using these okt other then that like I always said in the eyes of the law "kio kway bo salah"..
Old 30-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That why I have 2 hp lines. One is subscribed line and is used for family, work and friends. The other is hi-card and used for FL, agents and wadever cheonging purpose. If encounter fl keep calling me, i can simply ignore n off the line.

As for okt or agent being caught by AV, as other bro mentioned, so long the girl is not underage, think AV will not bother u. I did call prc fl from an agent, and the agent eventually was being caught, that was abt 3-4 months ago, and till now I did not recv any calls or letters from AV. Even they call us, just co-operate with them, think it is legal to call pro rite..

just share my opinion..
Old 30-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 19
pinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to beholdpinklingerie is a splendid one to behold

bros, if u try to check ID with FL or OKT but OKT does not allow, however he ensure all his stables are above 18, what will u do? continue with the booking or ..?
Old 31-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nullifi3d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklingerie View Post
bros, if u try to check ID with FL or OKT but OKT does not allow, however he ensure all his stables are above 18, what will u do? continue with the booking or ..?
Well if you are quick to observe, when checking into the hotel you probably have to register with the FL at the counter. You may be able to spot the IC number and tell if its 18 and above. Easier to tell if its a local NRIC e.g. S92XXXXXA.

If the FL doesn't want to show you then you just pay the reject fees or risk it all for a 45min fcuk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1