The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teacher/Student Sex

I think a person's moral values can have nth to do with intelligence n academic achievement. After all especially when it comes to love n sex. Maybe they r more likely to get away coz society is lenient to them. Like in army, chao ah beng rover bang tree or nerd alevel soldier bang tree, one is more likely to go db than the other. But anyway "lowly" educated pple like us can go geylang, go hc or find poly gers to poke. But these scholars or teachers no such avenue. Seriously, those with gullible n pretty daughters, just b careful. Male tchrs n tutors sure want to bang them. Put yaself in their position, freee pretty educated virgin pussy, u study till masters also no use, will still want to bang. Somemore those who study till nerd nerd, sacrifice so much of their lives trying to b useful citizens, while the rest of us r screwing all the available neighborhood chao ah lians until none is left, they also want some action in the end mah..haha it comes down to self control, morals n risk assessment ba.
Old 30-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

sigh ..... the angmo realli 2 difficult 2 believe tat they r realli teachers ... somemore claim 2 be a scholar .....

but it's more than meets the eyes .....
Old 30-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
In my secondary school days, whenever we heard the footsteps on our form teachers, the whole class will tremble in fear.
Nowadays, times has changed. Teachers and students relationship are getting better....

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 30-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Ber is Cool - loads of Potential

Think this is something similar to the Tiger Woods Saga. That most guys will think it is wrong and immoral to do a deed like tat, but deep down... deep down our sub conscious; we are thinking how did he manage to do it and how's the experience like, albeit the consequences and the question of 'what if that is my daughter' will creep onto our conscious now and then..
Just my 2 cents...
Old 30-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Any nice stories of female teachers with male students??? That makes a better story.
Perhaps you want to invite that male teacher to share his story.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 21
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
bro, how old was ur student ? did she give her first time to u ?
she was 18 year old and accordingly to her, first time , no blood but damm noisy and she cried like mad.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nowadays, times has changed. Teachers and students relationship are getting better....
Must have gotten way too good for this teacher who can't keep his snake away from his student.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
SMALLDICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
In my secondary school days, whenever we heard the footsteps on our form teachers, the whole class will tremble in fear.
my form teacher turn me on and she know im peeping at her.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
she was 18 year old and accordingly to her, first time , no blood but damm noisy and she cried like mad.
bro, no matter wat u took advantage of her cos she still v young to know clearly wat is love etc.. but sure v nice to bang SYT hehe..
Old 01-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

A 27 year old teacher sacked for sending 'I love you' SMS messages and having an 'inappropriate relationship' with his 13 year old student.
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Educatio...16-122372.html

An NUS student was UPSET that he was spurned by a lecturer after a brief torrid affair, he turned to the Internet to smear her reputation.
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Educatio...02-125728.html

Teacher raped Singaporean student, 11, in Sabah school
http://www.edvantage.com.sg/edvantag..._scho ol.html

Students go on Facebook to accuse teacher of molest
http://edvantage.com.sg/edvantage/ne..._moles t.html

Italian teacher banned from teaching for being too sexy
http://www.edvantage.com.sg/edvantag...oo _sexy.html

Teacher on trial for sex with schoolboy
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%...22-116381.html
Old 01-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 21
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, no matter wat u took advantage of her cos she still v young to know clearly wat is love etc.. but sure v nice to bang SYT hehe..
Not true , she have moved on in her life , till now. i am still stuck in her love. I love her still very much. My intention of having her wasnt sex. was love , she invited me to it. to finger her and to have sex with her eventually. we had sex after she graduated from jc. i quitted not long after she graduated. life is very painful without her. I fucked every single prostitutes , fell in love and thinking of replacement. yet not possible , 5 years living in pain . now is the time to go back to my old religon. i request for 5 years of wandering. and yes, very painful type.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

bro spytheman,

if u say u love her why didn't u divorce ur wife n marry her ?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro spytheman,

if u say u love her why didn't u divorce ur wife n marry her ?
also if she really love u why didn't she continue the relationship wif u??
bro, it's really infatuation rather than love la.. so it means u took advantage of herr innocence lo..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1