The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnamese Girl KL

wow.. nice eh..
Old 20-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Super_Hooligan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wah View Post
Nice FR and Exp you got here. I dont get is your FJ part. You use your fingers and foot to fuck her? poor girl. ha ha..
Hahaha Bro Ah Wah foot cannot fit her nonok, but my kotek can ruba her kaki!
Old 21-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nisnekmil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Hooligan View Post
Ok guys, 1st post in this section, be patient while I get to understanding how everything works please.

Ok, well I wanted to share with you a recent KL experience or FR as I beleive you guys call it. Well, here goes.

CO ( aka The Minister of War and Finance) was out of town and little brother was starting to do the Lions share of the thinking. Not being super experienced with the KL scene I headed off to the Thai House ( ?) across from the Beach Club. Was a quiet mid week night but I was soon joined by a very young, very pretty Vietnamese girl. Her hand quickly found my upper thigh and soon I had a pole a cat couldnt scratch!! That was it and we were on the way to the hotel. We did the normal wash thing, her first then me. I asked her to put her panites and bra back on and what a treat. Sheer white panties revealing manicured bush and perfect camel toe and soon a wet patch on the cotton. She was instantly as hot for it as I was and were like 2 teenagers going at it. 1st round went only about 45 minutes and did her in a range of positions, with multiple blow job breaks in between. I kept her overnight and gave her 2 more rounds by morning and then said bye bye.

Here is the report below:

Name: Lisa
Looks: 8/10
Tits: Small B with very long nipples
BBBJ: 6/10, icluding ball lick and suck and minor rimming
Pussy: 10/10 so small it was unbelievable
CFM: 8/10
CIM: yes, and tits and face
FJ: Yes both foot and fingers
Frenching: Yes
Damage: RM300

fantastic bro, u mean hooked up inside Thai Club where the place those ladies used to stationed? Last time my fren approached by 1 of them and soon finds out is a HE when she (?) started to speak, OMG!! I dont usually see any good stock there but after your FR i have to go n try it out lolz. By the way it is freakin good deal, did u ever bargain with her to drop the rate to RM300?
Old 22-09-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm the contact to me?
Old 22-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Super_Hooligan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nisnekmil, yeah she approached me inside Thai Club. Was a week night so was quiet. She said BC to much competition and preferred quieter place. BC I have been quite a few times and I dont like it when it gets so packed an fulll of mabok idiots. No bargaining, just say thats what Im prepared to pay....she liked me, we had a few laughs so was ok. Earn little bit but enjoy the night.

Bros, also I cannot say if these BC, TC type girls target local guys. I have seen local guys try to hit on them but they want to tackle gwai loh's. Anyway, can go try right!!
Old 22-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
snaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the girls at BC don't tend to go for locals as locals like to nego prices. the locals know the going rate. its the unlikely guys out threre that get hooked up on the price offered.

then again, BC is really more of a hunting ground as where you sit more often than not, will decide what kind of girls you have access to....strange but i find it to be true!
Old 22-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nisnekmil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Hooligan View Post
Bro Nisnekmil, yeah she approached me inside Thai Club. Was a week night so was quiet. She said BC to much competition and preferred quieter place. BC I have been quite a few times and I dont like it when it gets so packed an fulll of mabok idiots. No bargaining, just say thats what Im prepared to pay....she liked me, we had a few laughs so was ok. Earn little bit but enjoy the night.

Bros, also I cannot say if these BC, TC type girls target local guys. I have seen local guys try to hit on them but they want to tackle gwai loh's. Anyway, can go try right!!

cool, i'm craving for that kind of over nite experience too, bro SH ( aka super hooligan haha ) when will u back to KL, lets come out together for adventure in TC again i'll get u a SIFU drink hahahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1