The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
29flora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Days of Being Young

"Then we better hurry up before you end up like the woman in the video." I said and laid her down onto the bed.

"Hahahaa...you are sick.' she said.

We kissed and she hungrily attacked my mouth with her teenth and tongue. She automatically spread open her legs as I got into position. My stiffy landed at her entrance as I supported myself on my elbows.

"Urghhhhh......fuck you're hard." she said as she felt it slap against her virgin pussy.

I got up and knelt between her legs. Licked my thumb and index and massaged her 16yo pussy. "Urghhh...urgh....." she moaned and moved in rythmn with my fingers.

I spread her folds open reveling pink inner walls drenched in youth wetness. Ran my finger between the opening and transferred my finger into my mouth.

"Eewwww....." she exclaimed.
"Try." I said and took another dip and placed it into her mouth.
"Mrphhhhh..." she gruffed as my finger disappeared into her mouth.
"Salty." she said as I removed my finger.
"I like." I added and moved downwads to kiss her.

With my free hand I held onto my cock and positioned it at her entrance.

"Hufffffffffff......urgh..." she exhaled hard as my cock head disappeared into her love hole.

"bigggzzz......go slow..." she moaned. I withdrew and slapped the top of cunt with my pole a few times.

"Urgh......urgh......" she exclaimed. Looking at her, could see that she was enjoying it with a little pain as she had her eyes closed and was frowning.

"Relax." I said as I smoothed out the ceases formed on her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

" I came" she whispered, took my hand and placed it on her virgin hole. It was soaked with her fluids seeping out.

"Feels different from your finger. " she added.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

"URGHHHH.....URGHHHHHH." she moaned with her eyes opened loooking into mine as I gave her soaked cunt a good rubbing.

I flet her hand on my hard cock beginning a gentle wank.

"Ready?" she whispered heavily as I rubbed on. She pulled my cock towards her entrance.

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........urgh!" she hissed and threw her head back against the pillow.

"Ahhhhhh..' she groaned as I inched my way in feeling her inner walls spreading as my hard cock made its way in. The feeling of fucking a virgin is like ripping something apart. As I inched forward more, it felt like my cock was tearing up pieces of paper as it moved along.

"AHHHHH......." she cried and held onto me preventing further movements.
"It...it.....hurts." she said, breathing heavily.
"Sorry." was all I could come up with. My cock was buried only halfway and I could feel the tightness begin to surround it as she tensed up.

"Try and relax" I said.
"It feels like someone rubbed medicated oil onto it." she said.
"Yeah, I feel like that too." I replied.

"Slowly." she said as I felt her begin to relax and her wetness building up. I pushed forward and knew that the membrane was in the way and in order to fuck her all the way and have my full length inside, I had to use force in the final stages.

"Ohhhh." she moaned.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!....." she yelled out as I broke through with one push.
She immediately clamped her legs shut onto the sides of my body and I could feel her pussy trying to expel my cock out.
"Stay still." I said as I felt her uneasiness.

"It hurts.....hurts." she said with tears strreaming down her face.

After about a minute, she calmed down and began to loosen her grip.
"So this is what it feels like." she said half sobbing.

"Urgh...urghh...mmmmm." she groaned biting down on her teeth as I began slow fucking her.

"Shit.....it hurts but feels go...od....urghhhh." she hissed as she began to open her flood gates to drench our connected parts.

The fuck began to pick up speed. We were grunting and breathing heavily as I pounded away.

Her finger nails dug into my back; "OHHHHHHHH........ARGHHHHHHHH." she yelled as her orgasm took over.

"Fas.....ter......fas.....ter...dear." she huffed heavily. I am going to cum again.

"I....I......am going to cum too...ooooo." I said as I began to pump her pussy hard and fast.

"Urghhhh....urghhhhh...mrphhh....ohhhhhh..." she groaned loudly, turning her head side to side with eyes closed.

"Baby....baby....I'm cumming. " I said as I continued with the fuck.

"AHHHHHHHHHH......." she yelled as her orgasm flushed through her whole body. She began to shake as if she was in seizure as her pussy was pulsating over my cock.

"ARGHHHHHHHH........arghh....." I grunted as I fired off and fucked on.
"ARGHHHHHHHH........ARGHHHHHHHH....yeah!." I exclaimed as I unloaded fully into her.

"SHITZZZZ......" she exclaimed as she joined in. ' I can feel you shooting off in me...." she added.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow!! So descriptive, makes me feel like being in the scene myself !! Thanks bro, more plz, cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Wanking...O...O..O..oooo
Old 04-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Not too sure about the rest of the bros and sis who have read my post and can recall their first time but I remember my first true fuck very clearly. Thanks once again for all your readership.

I unloaded fully into D missionary style.

"You seem to have a lot." she said as we began to warm down.
" I guess so." I said as I flet myself growing limp.
"Hey, you are getting soft." she said.

I got off her and withdrew.

"Shit!' she said. "It's all flowing out.!" she added. I looked and saw the cream pie I had created. Indeed I had blasted a hugh load and yes I had de-flowered her also. Blood was mixed with my nutrients as they flowed out of her pussy.

"Blood?" she said as she wiped with a tissue. "Shit, my period?" she added. How naive can she be? I thought to myself.

"You are no longer a virgin." I said and laid down beside her.
"So it is true as they say it would bleed." she continued.
"Yes, but you dont have to go to a hospital or a clinic." I said. "It'll stop soon." I added feeling a little irritated with her for her dumb-blonde moment.

"You have a big cock." she whispered into my ear.
"Huh?" I said in a drowzy state. I had falled asleep.

I felt her finger tracing the length of my man hood as I slowly regained my bearings.

My cock was semi hard and was fast becoming to be fully erect.

"See?' she said lifting it up with her finger. She then held it at the base and began to wank a little.

"Wow." she said as she began to size me up. "All this went into me." she added. She then unrolled my foreskin back. "Pink!." she exclaimed.

WTF....she was like a little girl learning about a new toy!

"You have seen it before yah? Made me cum also yes?" I said. "You sound and look as if this is the first time you are seeing and touching it." I added.

"Yes, but this is the first time I am seeing it not covered by cloth." she said and continued to wank me.

"The girls said that guys will really like it when they get sucked, especially around this area." she said and thumbed my swollen cock head.

"Mrpfffhhhhh....." I moaned. "May....be.....mmmmmm." I moaned again.
"Seems like you are liking it now, with what I am doing." she smiled.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

"MMmmmmmm..." I answered closing my eyes and enjoying the HJ.

Felt her hand cupping my balls and giving them a rub while the other still giving me a good wank.

"Ahhhhhh...." I exclaimed, opening my eyes, saw her crouching down between my legs taking me whole. "Urghh......" I moaned as her head bobbed up and down with her hand still holding onto the base of my now rock hard.

"Woahhh..." I said as I flet her tongue twirling around my cock head.

"Slurp!...." the sound escaped from her mouth as she removed herself. "Urghh....good?" she said breathlessly.

"Yeah..." I said. " You ok?" I asked.
"Yes." she replied. "Was holding my breadth for a while, in order to suck all the way, it's thick and long." she replied.

"You want to fuck again?" I ask.
She nodded and smiled; and got into position.

"Let's try something, I heard the feeling's much better." I said and guided her into dog-fuck position.

"Ha ha. You sure this position works?" she laughed.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

"AHHHHHH....." she exclaimed as I licked her like a dog from her shit hole to her wet pussy while she was doggy-proned. My tongue danced on her vagina lips and occasionally took a dive into her love hole for a quick quench.

I held onto her ass cheeks firmly as my my mouth and tongue did its tricks. Her body broke into shivers as her orgasms took over. After the second one hit, I positioned my stiff rod at her vagina entrance and inserted.

"Arghhhhhh......" she exclaimed as I filled her up half length. Her vagina muscles tensed up and I could see her ass cheeks followed suit.

"Fuck, you're long and big!" she exclaimed. "Not to mention stiff like a stick!" she added.

I inched my way in slowly, feeling resistance but her youthful wetness soon flooded her insides and all 7" of my manhood was fully buried into D's wet love hole.

She was on all fours, arched her back and flared her ass to better accommodate my cock. She turned around, "Wow....ww.....all of it is in." she exclaimed.

I started fucking her, withdrawing and inserting at a controlled speed with minimum length for each stroke. D's moans became breathless grunts as I pounder her slowly and gently. I held onto her ass cheeks and spread them. Pink anal entrance surrounded by little pink wall paddings, a virgin ass indeed. Her excretions had flowed to her shit hole entrance, making it so inviting.

"You feeling ok?" I asked after doggy fucking her for about 10 mins.
"Yess..sss....sssss.....it feels so.....so...goo.....ooood." came her repy as I felt her pussy muscles contract and release, signalling yet another orgasm had taken place.

Last edited by 29flora; 07-06-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

D's love hole was now very lubricated and getting her to experience and enjoy my full length is a breeze. I continued pounding her.

"You're fucking gooo...ooooo....ood!" she exclaimed with wirds breaking up as I rammed on. I withdrew to half length and rammed home causing the air built up in her pussy to be expelled out into farting sounds.

"Arghh...ughhh...ugh.....dear...dear......I am going to cum again." she hissed as I felt my own building up.

The sound of my pelvic hitting her ass cheeks was audible in her parent's room.

"Ughhhh...ughhhhh....fuck.....ohhhhhhhhh.....! " she exclaimed and blasted off her orgasm.

My speed increased as my own release was building up, I rammed her with short strokes making sure my balls hit her clit each time. Vagina fart sounds escaped each time I hit home and on the 5th insertion, I fired off my first shot.

"Urghhhh..." I exclaimed as I shot off. "I feel you!." she added "Fuck me some more." she continued.

"URGHHHHHHH!!!!! URGHHHHH!!!!!..." I grunted as my eruption began and there was no holding back. I emptied into her as I continued to ram on.

"Oh man!" I exclaimed as we both collapsed onto the bed with me still in her.
"Now you should believe and know that this position works yah?" I said in exhaustion.

"Yes dear and my pussy is so sore." she replied.

The year was 1986 when I first experienced my first true fuck and D was truly a very good fuck and experience. After de-flowering her, we practically did it everytime we met and she made sure I would cum at least twice before we parted ways.

I remember once we were at one of her friend's place having lunch after school, only the 3 of us. And D asked permission to make use of one room after a heavy lunch. Her friend agreed but we had to be quick. We didnt have much choice as the only room available was her parent's room and her friend didnt want us to use her room.

We proceed to carry on with our deed even after finding out that the room door could not be locked. Unknown to us, her friend was also coming of age; curiousity and rising hormones got the better of her and she was actually playing peeping tom and caught a good show of D sucking on my cock with me standing and D sitting at the edge of the bed.

Her friend pushed the door open, came in and said she thought we would just be making out. D with my cock in hand clamly replied saying that she will explain later and told her to go out and wait. We finished off with D holding onto the door keeping it shut and me doggy fucking her and withdrawing upon ejaculation, spraying my day's load all over, some even landed onto clothes hung behind the door.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Wanking...O...O..O..oooo
Old 09-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

So intense bro, more plz, thanks & cheers ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Thanks Dudes.
Unfortunately the relationship lasted for only one year but it was a full year of bonking.
Back in 2007 while doing some errands in the city, I caught a glimpse of a lady from where I was seated for a short break. Her family and her were seated aboout 3 tables away from mine.
What made me continue to check her out was that she fell into the category of women that would always have my attention and leave an impression in my mind.

For about 30mins, I was observing her actions while having my usual rounds of coffee and cigs. I was thinking to myself, if only I could see her face because her back and side profile was always only in view.

Slim, nice sized hips and butt which fitted nicely into a pair of slim cut jeans. White fitted T exposing slim and toned arms. Nice trim waist for a mother of three kids. She was bending over most of the time fiddling with something in the baby walker. Continuing my stares into her direction gave me a semi hard on, thinking how nice it would be to be able to doggy fuck a mother of three in this warm and humid afternoon in my car.

I laughed at my thoughts and continued to look on and dragged my cig.

Her husband together with another elderly lady (guessed it would be her MIL) appeared with a tray of beverages and food and set it down at their table.

Man she looked so damn familiar I said to myself after finally getting to see her face. Not much boobs but overall, someone I would fuck if the proposal was on the table. I looked on and as she sat down, she caught me looking at her direction and fixed her stare at me. She frowned when she was trying to figure out who I was, and I also had no idea who she was only that she may be a good doggy fuck.

It hit me! I kinda choked. It was D! I looked on this time with confirmation. She continued to frown and look in my direction while having her lunch.

Only way to find out....I finished up and walked over, as I approached nearer, it dawned upon her that she knew me but could not remember either my name or where she has met me prior, her eyes told me she knew me.

I walked by, gave her a nod and smile and continued walking on. Damn! not much changes on her except her face showed signs of aging and maturity.

It was good to know that some of the women I have had in my younger years were still alive.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 09-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on. Thanks.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Days of Being Young

Great Stuff...looking forward to continuation of your story.

Mind if u can 'label' your continuations? Some earlier parts were rather confusing and doesn't seem to have time-flow....

Thanks & keep it up!
Old 29-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Bro 29flora, waiting for more of you adventures and sexperiences, , cheers ...............

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1