The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

Bro Tedesco, I will go back to that place again.

Bro XES5482, I will ask you to tag along if you are female. I need pretty female to accompany me. Thanks.
Old 29-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 16
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

Wa lao!!!

We are just having a discussion on what happen to Ts ang076..

i contribute my opinion and i kanna ZAPPED!!!

Bro who zapped me put this comment: dun assume"

Assume wat??

KNN!! you got guts zapped people....show you nick!

and tell us where we are wrong...if you are right...i will definitely praise you and UPZ you!!

We are just having a mere discussion...there is no right or wrong...

luckyyeti
Old 30-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

Bro luckyyeti, dont be upset .
The person who zapped you probably tell you not to assume i am female..

Anyway, I went to Orchard again at early afternoon, jangan jangan , went to ION Orchard, to browse items at Skyla boutique , a subsidiary of Chalone. was attended by pretty petite SYT with long hair.
The bras ranged from $58.90 to $79.90. Will return to buy later.

After browsing some set, I suddenly remembered the lacy Chantelle set at Takashimaya and went there.

I went to Level 3, "Lingerie Salon'' Takashimaya , the bespectaled salesgirl still there, I went to browse Chantelle , Lejaby , Aubade,touching the fabrics.. The bespectaled salesgirl followed me with a smile..

And I purschase one Chantelle set ( lacy , sheer cups and panties), she ask me anymore? I said one is enough and she took the set to counter, a few women customers queue up , they gave nonchalent look , one middle aged cashier giggle softly as she hold the bra and panties and fold up and I paid and walk along the path to escalator , that bispectaled salesgirl went to me and thank me with smile.
Old 30-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

sg svc standard still hv a lot of catching up wk to do...
Old 02-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 16
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

[QUOTE=ang076;4813135]Bro luckyyeti, dont be upset .
The person who zapped you probably tell you not to assume i am female..

Anyway, I went to Orchard again at early afternoon, jangan jangan , went to ION Orchard, to browse items at Skyla boutique , a subsidiary of Chalone. was attended by pretty petite SYT with long hair.
The bras ranged from $58.90 to $79.90. Will return to buy later.

Bro ang076

Hahahaha we do have real gentlemen bros here in SBF..

Bro kenny_bob, thank you for Upping me back after zapping me!!

I appreciate your gesture but i cannot find your post here...Will look for a chance to UPZ you to show my respect and appreciation !!

Bro ang076...i do now understand ....happy shopping!!

i have ran out of ammo...but i will sure UPZ you as my gesture of respect to highlight our sillypore's drop in REAL CUSTOMER SERVUCE standards..

Cheers!!
luckyyeti

Excuse me i take opportunity to advertise myslef here...hahahaha
My latest thread:
Super massage at east side
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1