The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mark Lee-The Ungrateful Brat?

huh? But Jack did not have his hairy pussy snapped by Wendy Chong like Ah Gill did.

Ah Gill's hou-si (dried oyster/mussel) was mixed with Edison's lap-cheong (chinese sausage) and the dish was delicious to the HK's paparazzi.

Jack and WC's story was nothing compared to Ah Gill n Edison's. It's just the nosey Wan Bao and TNP and all the gossip columns stirring the shit.

Mark Lee was, is and will always be an uncouth guy. His mannerisms irk me since day 1. Typical Ah Beng. A follower will always be a follower.
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
alacrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing wrong in what he is doing. This is a free world and there should be no restraint on a person's liberty to work.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dragash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manl26 View Post
Yes, it's confirm that mark lee is setting up own company alrdy. news at yahoo home page.

haiz. he really a ungrateful brat. if not for jack neo, i dun think he can even be that dustbin years back.
This is one good example of what my friends in overseas (Taiwan,Australia) think about most netizens of Singapore - Assume/Act first, Think later.

Or, to make it simple (just in case some bros are gonna say that they don't understand what I'm saying), check the link for a image:

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/f/09288-3.jpg

P.s. If u watch Finding Nemo last week, you know what i mean. =)

Not trying to hit on anyone comments though, but I do personally agree that some of the bros here are politically correct about Mark's move at present.

We do have to think of the many factors what the move will mean to the future of the artists in J-Team.

Not just being narrow-minded and think how ungrateful Mark Lee was. Tsk Tsk.

In fact, why not let's just sit back to watch the whole show, rather than to make assumptions and make hasty comments, and end up biting your own tongue when things turn the other way round? =)
Old 12-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
verytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragash View Post
This is one good example of what my friends in overseas (Taiwan,Australia) think about most netizens of Singapore - Assume/Act first, Think later.

Or, to make it simple (just in case some bros are gonna say that they don't understand what I'm saying), check the link for a image:

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/f/09288-3.jpg

P.s. If u watch Finding Nemo last week, you know what i mean. =)

Not trying to hit on anyone comments though, but I do personally agree that some of the bros here are politically correct about Mark's move at present.

We do have to think of the many factors what the move will mean to the future of the artists in J-Team.

Not just being narrow-minded and think how ungrateful Mark Lee was. Tsk Tsk.

In fact, why not let's just sit back to watch the whole show, rather than to make assumptions and make hasty comments, and end up biting your own tongue when things turn the other way round? =)
Too bad I just used up my power, otherwise i'm going to up you bro. The way the media has portray things and want us to believe things, and the way fellow bros here react to a simple news, just shows how the media is able to manipulate our minds.

sometimes, more reading from different sources will give us a better picture, and misunderstandings can be minimized. common sense applied.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

You were working as a waitress at a cocktail bar
when i met u
i picked you up, i shook you up and turned u around
and made u into someone new
now five years later on youve got the world at your feet
success has been so easy for u

but dont forget its me who put you were you were now, and i can put you back down too.

Anyone who recognises this must be an old fogey too

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 12-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytimid View Post
Too bad I just used up my power, otherwise i'm going to up you bro. The way the media has portray things and want us to believe things, and the way fellow bros here react to a simple news, just shows how the media is able to manipulate our minds.

sometimes, more reading from different sources will give us a better picture, and misunderstandings can be minimized. common sense applied.
Agreed.

If the media were to portray Mark as a ungrateful individual to the public, wouldn't it be awfully contridicting if Mark were to appear in a press conference held by Jack neo?

In fact, mark actually DID. Do go msn.com to source for that video.

Well for those who are lazy, long story short: Jack held a conference, cried. His
wife talked, cried and fainted. And Mark helped to assist Jack to carry mrs NEo backstage.

So now, seriously, I do not see how ungrateful Mark could be.

Unless, that is, if the media were to comment that all of this was a show Mark put up to earn some remaining fame left in Jack n the J-team.

Sad to say, the seagull season has yet to cease, I'm afraid.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
x_ylx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He should have offered support to Jack during this time of difficulty. Instead, he was saying things like "giving him 2 slaps" to wake him up etc. We all know it's showbiz. But it's like dropping stones on one who is already trapped in a well. I am sure he's no saint himself. I would think much better about him if he had pleaded on be half of Jack. I, by virtue of being a ardant sammyboyforum fan, certainly is not qualified to chastise Jack's action. He just one of the bros who got caught and dragged out to be flogged and hang. God bless his soul, amen.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manl26 View Post
Yes, it's confirm that mark lee is setting up own company alrdy. news at yahoo home page.

haiz. he really a ungrateful brat. if not for jack neo, i dun think he can even be that dustbin years back.
who noes Jack is a partner
Old 12-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ah_loy;4658489]Please see the shareholdings of Mark Lee's new company, 3MART (3Ms Artiste Company):

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co
30% by Mark Lee's Associates QUOTE]

if tis is true then i dun think he is ungrateful
Old 12-03-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Mark is a ungrateful lad, he may have this in mind much earlier but so called so, announced it at the wrong timing. He has earned enough and has picked up tips from shifu to be able to set up his own company.

Who knows, he may employs Jack into his new company if Jack decides to wind up? Or, Jack shares with Mark to set up another company but stays behind the scene?
Old 12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_ylx View Post
He should have offered support to Jack during this time of difficulty. Instead, he was saying things like "giving him 2 slaps" to wake him up etc. We all know it's showbiz. But it's like dropping stones on one who is already trapped in a well. I am sure he's no saint himself. I would think much better about him if he had pleaded on be half of Jack. I, by virtue of being a ardant sammyboyforum fan, certainly is not qualified to chastise Jack's action. He just one of the bros who got caught and dragged out to be flogged and hang. God bless his soul, amen.
See what I mean about the seagull season. Tsk.

I dare assume that you have been reading articles written by 'our correspondent' from The Temasek Review or malaysia's kwong wah daily

And you would assume that is a 'no won't do' issue and brand this supposedly reported act as a form of betrayal to his mentor.

Maybe u have yet to think that he might have said that due to morality reasons? Do read up on the article on straits times that was posted like an hour or two ago. U might think differently then.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
legacy66 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegacy66 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In a biz opinion Jack team is in danger, and Mark need to split and save other actors from sinking together with the scandal.

Who knows it might be a plan from Jack and Mark. I dont think he is so ungrateful.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

What is so ungrateful about starting out your own business venture?

Or you saying the right way to do is to sink with Jackie boy?

What is your own take about this?
Old 12-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=chairman-mao;4659440]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_loy View Post
Please see the shareholdings of Mark Lee's new company, 3MART (3Ms Artiste Company):

40% by Mdm Kng
40% by Mark Lee Co
30% by Mark Lee's Associates QUOTE]

if tis is true then i dun think he is ungrateful
40+40+30 = 110, so it is not true but is is good that because of the affair, jack will be dead for a while, better another one cum and start his show now than Jack
Old 12-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BlackerKnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

End of the day all this entertainment news rubbish oso just meant to entertain and make some drama in the lives of passive consumers who have none.

So-called Celebrities are oso just ordinary people like u and me. Especially in singapore. They are nobodies so no need to look up at them and wonder and speculate and analyse all these details in their life as if it affects us.

I mean gossip gossip is okay coz its all entertainment so everyone got something to say just say but make sure not so braindead until make u look stoopid gd enuff lah. Its all just crass leisure (in a kio kway forum somemore) so no point take anything too seriously....

Is he an ungrateful bastard? Or a true blue chivalrous beng that stand by his bro and mentor? How will we know? Is it important beyond 3 secs of cheap entertainment? Just sit back and enjoy while it catches ur attention and then move on lah.

Life is hard enough. We have more important people around us that we should be bothered with. Trying to suss out whether some public ah beng is truthful and loyal or a total CCB won't make him either. Its his decision to be a public figure and wat he does is his biz tho he will eventually have to answer for it. End of the day watz it to you or me beyond empty bird talk? After a couple of days who the fuck even cares? So wat if he's a two head snake or a knight in shining armor will that change ur life or make ur loved ones happier? Who cares about the fate of the 'artistes' in the j-team or watever company? End of day thinking a bit more abt how tis yr's budget would affect you probably a lot more pertinent, tio boh? No point one lar this kind of celebrity scandal news Bullshit.. Tok tok chio chio a bit but in the end oso liao si kan.

I do like the reference to seagulls one bro make though.

KNN the one and only Eric Cantona lar hahahahahahahaha!!!

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much."

Last edited by BlackerKnighter; 12-03-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1