The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: Super horny pretty SYT DouDou 豆豆 needs a dick!! (Fresh and never fl before!!)

waste time, when i see 300 i wanna laugh

but don't know laugh at naive TS or the bonker who went bonkers
Old 08-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hornyiceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super horny pretty SYT DouDou 豆豆 needs a dick!! (Fresh and never fl before!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
First you say she is fresh

Then you say you dont F her for free

After that you say you even persuade her to reduce her price but still help her to post

1st i can understand maybe an honest mistake...but followed by the others? I can only surmise that you either kenna Gong Tao after your paid F with this gal or you are simply Gong
Agreed. $300 is overnight for KTV girls. $300 is 6 times in GL. $300 is 3 times for quality FLs. The list goes on.

Men will go thru great lengths to find sex. Women? To find love.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This will be my last post for this thread.

Firstly, I am not her okt. I swear. Anyone who met her can ask about it.

Secondly, I never F her before. Thats why no fr from me.

Thirdly, that is the price she asked for and the services she was willing to provide. I did tell her it was going to be difficult to find many bros who are willing to pay that kind of money as it was way above the market rate. She refused and so I just told her I will help. But dun pin too much hope. Anyway I did received msgs from bros who are willing. Thanks for the response.

Lastly, it was a one day thing because thats what she told me too. She needed money last night urgently, at least 300. Hence that price. Again, I did tell her to at least take 3-4 bros for $300. She dun wan.

I am not going to explain further. I got zapped more than 10 points and I see no point for me to linger here. I am here just to help a friend to post and to share, not to argue. If anyone really wish to know more, can pm me. I will gladly answer your questions as best as I can.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
liverd3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we are taken for a ride mate.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

lolz... a sign of gong tao... haha
Old 10-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28710 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Super horny pretty SYT DouDou 豆豆 needs a dick!! (Fresh and never fl before!!)

SGD 300 or RMB 300? If SGD 300 for a PRC FL then I guess she overchange liao...
Old 10-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Safico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super horny pretty SYT DouDou “¤“¤ needs a dick!! iFresh and never fl before!!)

Charge 300 for overnite stay with her is okie for me but not only 1 shot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1