The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: OMG,u saw the PRC lady soldiers marching during China N-day(ST front page) yest?

Camouflage print lingerie? Or maybe the new pixellated type?

Who Shags Wins
Old 04-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMG,u saw the PRC lady soldiers marching during China N-day(ST front page) yest?

damn...

cannot imagine if the road surface has got cameras....shooting upwards ie..

wah lao eh, kwah kao lao pee hey....(see till nose bleed)

bio a whole contingent of panties, one of life's greatest achievements
Why you so like dat?
Old 04-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OMG,u saw the PRC lady soldiers marching during China N-day(ST front page) yest?

hijacked yur space

A TAIWANESE woman reportedly asked for divorce from her husband — because his penis was too long.

Sin Chew Daily, quoting a newspaper report from Taiwan, reported that the woman, in her second attempt to divorce her husband, said she had to bear with pain whenever she had sex with him.

When the matter was brought up in the court recently, the judge called in a doctor to determine the length of the man’s penis.

However, the request was rejected as the length of a man’s intimate part was “very subjective”.

In the end, the judge rejected the woman’s petition and ordered her to return to her husband.

The woman said they were married in 1995 and she applied for a divorce 10 years later.

The application, she said, was rejected the first time. It was unclear why the petition was struck out.

On complaints by his wife that his penis was too long, the man said: “I have never measured it before.”
Old 04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, China no need to fight a war with their PLA army.

They just sent women to country whereas they befriend potential political leaders and seduced them and then blackmailed into submissing to China , get them to steal military tech and secrets..

That way. China won thru peaceful means.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
namow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As reported by Sunday times, the 2 who led the contingent are models Zhang Xiaofei & Zhao Na, studying fashion design in China’s Woman Universtity. Both are 22 year-old.

THEY wore red miniskirts, white go-go boots, perky white berets and make-up. And leading the contingent were two beautiful part-time fashion models. The 500 women of the militia formation were the most talked about contingent at last Thursday's parade celebrating the 60th anniversary of China.

The sexily turned-out women made up the rear of the marchpast at Tiananmen Square but drew the loudest cheers from an audience awed as much by their goose-stepping precision as their good looks. Even Chinese President Hu Jintao, who looked stern for most of the parade, smiled and clapped his hands when they came into sight.

Holding sub-machine guns across their puffed-up chests, the women stole the show just like their predecessors did at the last parade in 1999. Only this time, compared to the formation in 1999, their skirts were even shorter and tighter, and the women even more smartly turned out.

The contingent was made up of civilians trained as soldiers for the parade but who are not part of the regular army.

The pics of them in Sunday Times damn chio.. see already really buay tahan!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
namow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried searching for their pics, only found this.. Their best foot forward
Old 04-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
windass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, check out this site for all the pics

http://news.qq.com/zt/2009/paradereview/yuebing14.htm
Old 13-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
These specially selected ones have to go for waxing. Last year I bonked this Gong-an Liaison officer stationed at Beijing. I once complimented on her hairless armpit and pussy and she told me that they have to attend personal grooming courses, all visible hair like armpit, or leg hair, have to be removed.
Bro, your statement is contradictory (and liable to be charged for using National funds for unsactioned spending )...

Beware clones...
Old 13-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

of course to be select to take part in Their NDP u dont choose the ba long long, relax 4 corner, fat assed chow keng MCking Storeman to march in the parade lah

you chose the damn fuck solid Guards/Ranger with multiple Airborne badge, jungle badge, diver badge, and SAF Good Conduct medal to march

how many time those bro work in office think "wtf, when young time all the gal in mediacock drama all at least average average, when i get to work in office time, all lik Liu Ling Ling like that wor. CCB. "

if only.....

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 13-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very Impressive. Our NDP is every year but in China they only celebrate it every 10 years. NPD is kind of bored already. Maybe our so call General should watch their parade......
Old 13-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

POWER....sure no horse run ones!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1