The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
VIVA38 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....

(horny part will contine soon...)

bro TS still waiting for your horny side of the story
don't keep us in suspend leh!
Old 31-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
I everytime carry grocery for young PDMM............keke

Any happening? Care to share?
Old 31-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
honybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry guys...for waiting in suspend...thks for the gd respond since this is my 1st time posting...i will continue now..

Encounter with a young PRC housewife while..... part 2

while i approach her and tell her i will show her the way there to the supermarket..i notice a slight excitement from her..like shiok she get wat she want type of feeling...hmmm maybe i wrong...anyway so while i am walking her to the supermarket..

i decided to find out more abt her,her husband,her son and any other family members and some other details by chatting so i can know my chance and my plan for my next step..

so this is what i find out:
- she just been here for a few days less than 1 wk
- her son is 5 yrs old not yet apply for any sch for him to study here yet as in kindergarden maybe..
- her husband is a designer and have move here for around 3 yrs before shifting his family here from Shanghai
- no other family members..

so i am tinking ho sei liao..lonely hsewife..husband alwys not around..not familiar wif the plc around in sing..what a gd chance..while i tinking we have reached the supermarket..then she thank me for bring her there and say gdbye to me..

Wait..i say to myself i cant just go yet...i haven achieve my plan..so i come out wif an excuse..i gg to the supermarket also to buy drink since i thirsty aft my basketball session..i reme is Shop & Save the supermarket..i rather is "Shop & Sex" later...haha..

I accompany her to the supermarket..walking around and looking at her figure..hmmm...the day she was just walking a normal skirt and blouse type..but like her round firm ass...feel like touching on the spot..of cos i cant..then i need to pretend to shop for my drinks then go off together..

My next step is i can help her carry her things to her hse as she is intending to buy some gocery & things for dinner also..till now everything is gg according to plan..except i still thinking abt how to get rid of her son so i can achieve my plan to bonk her mum though still trying to be nice to both of them..

then after finish shopping as she had bought quite a number of things is quite heavy as she was carrying the stuff..i carry out my plan to offer my help and also say i taking the same route as her..

All bros pls take note the plc i playing my basketball is not even near my hse and i don even stay around the plc, is just by chance i am there playing alone..

while continuing walking with her i try to get nearer, closing to her and chatting to see if i can smell if she put on any perfume..wow..what a nice smell she did put on perfume...a lonely hsewife put on perfume while exercising and gg to gocery shopping..

then suddenly her son stop & being tired just squat down..her mum then squat also to tok to her that we r reaching soon..i notice smthing & quickly sieze the chance to stand in front of her and saw....wow...a nice pair of boobs as there an opening from her skirt top...shit she did wear a bra though but there was gd enough for now to make my manhood grow harder..hehe

so finally we reach and she say she will go back by herself and thks me for helping to carry the things plus showing her the directions..she then walk off while i still dreaming and seeing her round firm ass..

SHIT...i forgot to ask her name & hp no...and also not sure if i can see her again...there go my so-called plan..but i can see she lonely and quite a routine person after chatting wif her..

So my next plan is....

sorry guys got to go now...will continue very soon wif part 3..again a long post but exciting part will come soon..thks for the support and will value any bros feedbacks..
Old 31-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
boring_guy_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah , tml morning i'm gonna to play basketball , anyone ??
Old 31-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
VIVA38 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks, waiting for your next installment.....
Old 31-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one..waiting for more
Old 31-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31700 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hope u wuld b back soon.

31 700
1/9 T1ts0rGtF0+10, 30/8 lousydk+16, 29/8 Mezzo+21,

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Old 31-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
claymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Playing with fire. If her shanghainese hubby finds out. Goodluck to you.
Less you loose your basketballs.
Old 31-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
apuizai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting eagerly for part 3 to come.....
Old 01-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
QQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better remember to get her phone number the next time .....
Old 04-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
honybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

okie bro time for new update..thks for waiting & camping for the bros here.

Encounter with a young PRC housewife while.....part 3

My next plan...will be..trying my luck to be there in the morning again playing basketball..as 1st to see if she will be interested in me still, 2nd if she realli a routine type of person..so there might be a chance for me to met her and carry on my plan to...BONK HER..hehe

That night i couldnt slp tinking ways of wat i could say & do if she is there, how i can get to bonk her...get rid of all obstacle..but all these will be useless if she not there next morning..so tat y i cant slp..

The next morning come..i was there around the same time again 9 plus in the morning playing basketball as usual..hehe..like being normal to me..there i see the usual uncles & aunties again..scan around she not here yet..

but is better i am early so it will look more convincing tat i here to play basketball not to look for chance to get close to her to bonk her..time passes slowly..i getting bored more than tired playing for half an hr..cos i not in the right mind to play basketball but more to want to have to chance to suck those boobs of her..

so around 10 am she finally appear..with her son of cos..reme she alone with her son..husband working..she i guess she never lie to me..plus either she is a routine type of person or she just miss me..

of cos i din go directly to her yet..this was my plan..i muz not seem so over eager..act normally..then also find chance to approach her..another things those uncle & aunties is not done yet still there..wat wrong wif these ppls not tired?

Finally after some more mins pass away those uncles & aunties finally finish & pack up to go..after they went this is my chance to approach her to chat..suddenly smthing happen..her son hurt himself while playing with the exercise machine..

so i quickly react..with these chance i need change my plan & also see how to react..he was not too badly hurt bleed a bit but cant walk steadily..so i suggest y not i help her carry her son to her hse so we can treat him and let him rest..she seem confuse to accept my help or not(i guess she is worry abt me gg to her hse)but i try to make her feel tat her son is more impt no time to tink..

lucky her son not too heavy so i still can manage..following her to her hse and quickly help her son to patch up the wound..hmmm..while she was getting the first aid kit..i look around her hse..quick normal still some staff around the hse unpacked so tat mean she is realli here for a few days onli..

Next i need to come up wif a plan & excuse to stay at her hse so i can c if i got a chance to bonk her..after helping her son to treat the wound,we chat and get to know her by the name of 'S' she then get me a cup of tea to drink after we chat for a while..with almost instant reaction i "accidentally" knock off the cup and the tea spill to both of our clothes..

i quickly apologise and react with taking out tissues to wipe off the tea for myself and help her as the tea spill to her chest area...at that time she was wearing a white t-shirt..so it become transparent..wow..the bra & her boobs was very clear..nice firm & round..i instantly had a hard on...while helping her to clear the "boobs" she was clearly very embrassed and say she will do it herself...

then she bring me a towel and advice me to clear myself in the masterbed room toilet as the other toilet is faulty..then i ask her how about herself..she told me she will also need to clean up but after me..will need to change also..
so there i go to the masterbed room,there lie the ultimate plan of me to bonk her on the bed..and see her naked...hmmmm..everything is gg as planned..

just a few more things to test bf i can know if i got a chance to bonk her..so i proceed to the toilet to clean myself..then i heard some noise outside of the toilet door..'S' was outside and she was getting clothes to change before cleaning herself..

1 naughty thought come to my mind....

sorry bro will continue again soon..thks for the patient wait..bros the wait will not be wasted...it will be rewarded soon..hehe
Old 04-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

ho seh liao! u better net tis ball now..... otherwise u will b out of d Sammyball Basketball team! kekeke......
Old 05-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping for more action
Old 05-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rokosickfredi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woots!! Take front seat now...
Old 05-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Come back quickly to continue the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1