The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
buducidal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regretted and scare now

Look here savior , Just relax and take the test , If u have read all the information out there about AIDS , u will see that some of the symptoms caused by AIDS is also CAUSED by STRESS.. MEANING THEY ARE ALMOST IDENTICAL so if u have any of them then u are just thinking way too much about it.

Quit thinkin about what happened or didnt happen , take the test. ANd I am sure it will be negative , And dont ever go in raw !
Old 03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
ok, it roll up but the tip at the head there was always on, is it still realiably safe?
A condom that fits snugly should NOT roll up. Buy the size that fits you.

The greater the exposure of skin area along the shaft, the higher the probability of catching Herpes or Genital Warts. These viral STDs are not transmitted via fluids. They are transmitted via skin to skin contact via areas not covered by the condom.

Whenever you put on a condom, make sure you roll it ALL the way down to the base of the shaft so there is minimum contact between the mucous membranes of the vagina and your penis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

o, but its the girl who put it on for me so she should be experienced enuff right?

so if i do hiv test its better if in 3 mths time?
Old 03-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
o, but its the girl who put it on for me so she should be experienced enuff right?

so if i do hiv test its better if in 3 mths time?
NEVER allow a prostitute to put on a condom for you. Most of them are clueless when it comes to condom care.

In fact, a significant proportion of condom failures can be attributed to ignorance on the part of the whore. These include:

1) Giving a protected blow job and not changing the condom for insertive vaginal or anal sex.

2) Opening the condom rapper with teeth.

3) Damaging the condom with sharp fingernails or jewelery.

4) Giving a massage with oil based products prior to sex and not washing off the oil from hands or genitals before handling rubber condoms (oil weakens the rubber).

5) Not expelling ALL the air from the teat at the tip of the condom when putting it on.

6) Not rolling it all the way down to the base of the shaft.

7) Having sex with insufficient lubrication.

8) Not insisting on the withdrawal of the penis IMMEDIATELY after ejaculation.

9) Using an ultra thin condom for anal sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:26 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21542 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

as mentioned, using condoms will not protect you 100%. Having a blood test too soon might only come back with negative results. That would either mean that you are infected and your body has not develop the antibodies enough for detection or you are not infected at all. Generally it would be recommended that you allow at least 3 months before going for a blood test. However please be informed that signs of STDs present might take days, weeks, months and even years before you notice any signs significant enough for you to start worrying. It happened to me and took years before I know I have GH2.

Now what I want to say is, it's just life. Face it and live with it. If you are paranoid about being infected, then quit fooling around. Till then, don't worry too much, you only have one life and there are many things you can achieve than to worry.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what test do u do to check for GH2?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
what test do u do to check for GH2?
An HSV -2 test of course!

Old 03-11-2008, 03:16 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Standard STD Test does not include Herpes. You can request and insist to have it done. Choose IGG which is more sensitive and accurate compared to IGM. IGG is accurate for long term exposure while IGM is used for recent exposure and is considered not accurate. Once you have developed antibodies against HSV1 or 2, it stays for life.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
Standard STD Test does not include Herpes. You can request and insist to have it done. Choose IGG which is more sensitive and accurate compared to IGM. IGG is accurate for long term exposure while IGM is used for recent exposure and is considered not accurate. Once you have developed antibodies against HSV1 or 2, it stays for life.
The problem with herpes tests is that false positives can cause unnecessary distress.

Without going into unnecessary details, it has to be pointed out that IgG tests produce a numerical value. The value translates to "positive", "borderline positive" or "negative".

These values can fluctuate and a borderline positive could well read "negative" if the test is repeated.

At the end of the day, one has to realise that 25% of the sexually active population test positive and the figure is probably even higher in the commercial sex worker population. Fuck 10 broads every 3 months and at least a couple of them would HSV-2 positive. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of them were positive.

The only way to avoid HSV and HPV is to remain a virgin for life.

Old 03-11-2008, 03:42 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Bear in mind, as long as you have numerous partners, you should get tested.
Knowing the truth is better than worrying in the dark. By the way, being a
virgin is too extreme hahaha we got to take some risks right? It's just part of
life that we need to go through.

Last edited by OIOIO; 03-11-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: addtional
Old 03-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
Bear in mind, as long as you have numerous partners, you should get tested.
Knowing the truth is better than worrying in the dark. By the way, being a
virgin is too extreme hahaha we got to take some risks right? It's just part of
life that we need to go through.
Having numerous partners is no different from being faithful to ONE partner who has numerous OTHER partners.

Many wives who have died of AIDS have only had a single sex partner all their lives.

In this day and age, EVERYONE who is sexually active is at risk of catching one of more these nasties. It makes no difference how many partners you have.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:09 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

One thing for sure, you never know who has it!
Old 03-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
The Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very true indeed. Nobody know who has it.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
powersonic2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Don't scare yourself with sign and symptoms. Just go for a check. Just follow MOH standard. A person can go for HIV test 1 month after exposure and an conclusive test at 3 month. Herpes test at 8 weeks, etc. Go to DSC website all the information are there. Beside AFA offers HIV anonymous testing, there are also 6 private clinics provides HIV anonymous testing. Recent just add 4 clinics.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Xplosive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXplosive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I understand how you feel now but don't be too worry,,

I also have one accident raw and one intentional raw before. Already make check up after 3 month the result is (-)

Accident: during FJ in HC the CD break and did not notice till finished. I think as Sammyboyfor mention the girl BJ using CD and the CD is damage during BJ. Better change new one before FJ.

Intentional: I was drunk. It is lesson, if you go for a drink don't have sex with other. It is easy to make mistake.

Doing RAW: If ur fore skin is not cut it can protect you for 40% more compare to other who cut the skin.

wait for 4 months and go for the test and do not too much worry and prepare for the worst mentally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regretted View Post
To all samsters,

I had a session with a FL Dome FL 4-6 weeks back. It is a session that now causing a fear in me.

I was laying on the bed she was on top of me and I thought she was having foreplay with me, I just close my eyes and enjoy the moment till she suddenly ride me without putting on the condom for me. When I realised it, its already a few minutes of raw.

I feel very upset now because I have no intention of unprotected sex but the FL raw me. I should not have close my eyes and keep enjoying the foreplay without realising the condom was not on and she mounted me.

I understand that within 4-6weeks the body will produce antibodies in response to infection by HIV.

I read from AFA web that the symptoms of AIDS are:
a)Severe weight loss
b)Fever and soaking night sweats
c)Thick white coating in mouth
d)Unusual purplish spots on the skin
e)Severe Chronic diarrhoea
f)Multiple swollen glands in your neck and armpit
g)Chronic cough with breathlessness

Can I ask helpful samsters here and Mr AFA if the above symptoms of AIDS will appear after 4-6weeks of contact?

May I know what are the symptoms one can expect immediately after 4-6 weeks of contact?

My life....ruined.... samster please becareful of FL who give foreplay alot especially with your dick on her pussy for rubbing. Its too late if she inserted your dick into her.

I will be going for blood test soon....... its dooms day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1