The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio Dentist

I went to tis dental clinic at Eilias mall 3 years ago...i cunt remember the name of the clinic (it is not there now)....but i remembered Dr Yen ....she is abt early 30's , 34b ..quite chio looks....she hav tis habit of planting her boobs on my shoulder, chest while she was putting filing for me....
one occassion , she wore a polo shirt with 3 buttons unbuttoned...i could see her clevage n as her boobs were rubbing against my arms, my didi turned real hard .....I tink she noticed me downblouse her ...but she just continue on with her job....tat is professionalism.....any bros being to tis dental clinic n know where she hav moved to ......i need to revisit her....
Old 22-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last time i visit a dentist was around mid last year @ QM group clinic @ Sun Plaza.

My total cost was below $100, include the usual cleaning of all the teeth, filling 1 tooth, polishing.

Unfortunately, was attended by a fatty indian female dentist. But the actual dental teeth-work was well done.

Some1 recommended me 2 try this female dentist @ Yew Tee MRT, called something like Green or GreenLife.

Pls post a FR if u try.

I need 2 hv my dental treatment done soon too.
Old 22-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
funyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz^^
The last time i visit a dentist was around mid last year @ QM group clinic @ Sun Plaza.

My total cost was below $100, include the usual cleaning of all the teeth, filling 1 tooth, polishing.

Unfortunately, was attended by a fatty indian female dentist. But the actual dental teeth-work was well done.

Some1 recommended me 2 try this female dentist @ Yew Tee MRT, called something like Green or GreenLife.

Pls post a FR if u try.

I need 2 hv my dental treatment done soon too.
Did my regular teeth cleaning with this clinic in Hougang, one of the doc was my old neighbour whom i give a few more glances when she stayed at my block. she is the bbw type with at least a 36D, but the last round i visited her clinic she really slim down on the waist but still at least a cup C. was polishing my teeth and her boobs always rubs on my head (top), will act as if pain at times and push myself upwards rubbing her boobs, real shiok. no rejection from her, even get closer and tell me relax... how can i relax man! but dare not try anything cos her bro is the other dentist in the same clinic. kind of exciting. visiting her soon.
Old 22-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

i went to this universal dental near braddell mrt for a few times for root canal, scary stuff lah...
the early 30s female regular dentist is sweet looking and always smell very nice. she will hum songs while she attack my teeth. i made an agreement with her, everytime i raise my hand, she will stop and let me rest...
Old 22-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
I went to tis dental clinic at Eilias mall 3 years ago...i cunt remember the name of the clinic (it is not there now)....but i remembered Dr Yen ....she is abt early 30's , 34b ..quite chio looks....she hav tis habit of planting her boobs on my shoulder, chest while she was putting filing for me....
one occassion , she wore a polo shirt with 3 buttons unbuttoned...i could see her clevage n as her boobs were rubbing against my arms, my didi turned real hard .....I tink she noticed me downblouse her ...but she just continue on with her job....tat is professionalism.....any bros being to tis dental clinic n know where she hav moved to ......i need to revisit her....
I remembered the clinic name is YEN DENTAL..... i hav checked with telecom n she is still Elias mall...
will visit her tis weekend.........
Old 22-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chio Doctor's Assistant

A bit off topic. Went to this newly-opened GP clinic at Blk 190 Toa Payoh Central recently and the receptionist there is a rather busty lao chio with a CFM face. She was wearing low-cut then so I got free looks down her longkang as she was sitting down while I was standing.

Flirted with her for a while but didn't dare to take it further though.
Old 22-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Personally at the dentist, my eyes are closed, the drilling and digging, just kills off any interest doesnt it??
Old 23-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong
Personally at the dentist, my eyes are closed, the drilling and digging, just kills off any interest doesnt it??

Bro ....personally i hate to visit dentist....but if there is something tat can divert yr attention ....PAIN can becum PLEASURE....it is the small heads tat rules t big ones....heheheh
Old 19-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
tan1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Universal Dental Group
Blk107 Toa Payoh Lor1

Dentist gentle, but not chio leh, have gone once is enough for me.
Old 20-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this dentist asst ok anot? Want to know where she is working??

since i'm using yoursendit, the link will expire after some time. I dunno how to put up permanet images like some ppl here did. Dun zap me hor if you cant see...
Old 20-12-2005, 10:38 AM
dagger13

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

You can try the dental clinic at Starhub Building(Orchard). The recep is kind of cute and quite a handful too. However, the charges there is damn EX.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1