The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Re: For memories sake

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
mine was during those days where I go to Leisure Drome, big spa with plenty of choices and the underground spa along cecil street
Yes leisure drome and the Keck Seng tower
Old 28-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaili View Post
Totally agree with the bros who chiong HC ! used to visit one solid ML named Diamond at Paradiz Centre. Also those from Lai Lai! And another good one at Tanglin HC!
Plaza poolside with many brown sugar and after that served a bowl of chicken soup
Old 28-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
Palin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPalin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bugis HC! Ice, Eva and Sally unforgettable to me...still fantasize about what I should have done with that Thai big boobs in the tub at Parklane HC back in those days!

Think the massage parlours sprouting up was the beginning of the downfall of these HCs. Heard last bastion Youth with Bobo may still be around it definitely not much longer...
Old 28-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss the likes of a few PRC fron Thomson namely Apple and Vivian.Both have retired from the massage scene.Those were very fond memories !
Old 28-02-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also remembering Ling Er 4 years back when i was first introduced to massage with special at the hotel 81.She has since disappeared and has loss contact with her.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: For memories sake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy85 View Post
Bro, do u mean lemon from take 5?
Bro cfm u cant get L if u don't call n book in advance coz L n K is in high demand there , but pls protect them as nowadays is very hard to get this type of service from all the new mp or spa tat is for chop n go,fast hand fast leg pattern ... Miss old days HC lol...sad ...Any bro got gd lobang pls pm thk u
Old 01-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
A consequence of a disruptive world we live in today. I can empathise your feelings well coz im not too young either. There are still ML gems around if u care about massage quality + good ML attitude. Pm me if u need. Have a great week ahead ��
Yes I do need that bro , cause I am not young too... please PM to share thanks
Old 06-03-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
One and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOne and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I miss Jenny who operate at the kovan hotel 81.Very nice lady.She gives a decent and soothing massage. I slept through all her massage and only awake when she has to perform the special service. Unfortunately,she has left our shores.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
One and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOne and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another gem worth remembering is Chang Ping who used to operate at kovan81.I managed to convince her to massage at her place.Lots of privacy and really enjoyed her massage which is thorough and soothing.Boobs are big and her hj was good. She stopped working and currently MIA.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Lemon, PRC girl, exTake5, massaged me once. Lemon gave very bad service to me. A number of restrictions and generally uncooperative while giving specials to me. I think she was on ORD mood. I found out she isn't working in the last location I met her.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
Underground lady boss where is she now?
Always make sure enough food for customer
Ask uncle go out to order xtra noodle.
Oh... i missed that underground spa too... i think it was called citispa or something...
Old 06-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Lemon, PRC girl, exTake5, massaged me once. Lemon gave very bad service to me. A number of restrictions and generally uncooperative while giving specials to me. I think she was on ORD mood. I found out she isn't working in the last location I met her.
While she was still active at T5, I managed to visit her a few times and those were very good memories. If she's still in this trade, i would definitely visit again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1