The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lone_rangerxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bro in Bangkok???

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
bro which hotel or where ur at? i would think Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is still very safe ba, the people in those area should have better sense then to break their own ricebowl..
Me in swissotel Ratchada. Well, dun think it will happen but just be careful since the airports are now in chaos. The media are not showing what is happening over there now, so who knows what will happen next. Any bro in bangkok has any update on the situation?
Old 27-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_rangerxx View Post
Me in swissotel Ratchada. Well, dun think it will happen but just be careful since the airports are now in chaos. The media are not showing what is happening over there now, so who knows what will happen next. Any bro in bangkok has any update on the situation?
well, at least they want to you to continue partying and leave the troubles to themselves.............
Old 27-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
damocles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those brothers stucked in bangkok, if want to go for drink just drop me a PM. cheers
Old 28-11-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PreludeAsians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in BKK in 26 days for NYE... hope all this sh*t is finished by then!!
I will be staying near the Sukhumvit and Banyan Tree if any bro's wanna hang out..
Old 28-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocles View Post
for those brothers stucked in bangkok, if want to go for drink just drop me a PM. cheers
u can try to PM bro tony stark ...
but most likely he's in chaophaya river having a shower ....
Old 28-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Beemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dinner follow by Drinks, anyone? I am at Sukumvit area... PM me...
Old 28-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
u can try to PM bro tony stark ...
but most likely he's in chaophaya river having a shower ....
Damn you. I only take baths at massage parlours. You can soak yourself in stinky rivers for all I care.
Old 28-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Damn you. I only take baths at massage parlours. You can soak yourself in stinky rivers for all I care.
no wonder there r such a high turnover of massage parlours in bkk becoz of u ..
Old 28-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lone_rangerxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Any bro in Bangkok???

Bros stucked in Bkk and "wanting" to leave soon can go to the Singapore airlines ticketing at silom, Robinson's building to try and get a ticket out to singapore asap. I think they have a flight out per day, as long as there is demand. The flights are leaving from U-tapao airport. Of course, bros who want to spend your weekend here "should" wait a couple of days more... hehe. I think they are open for half a day only tomorrow. anyway, this is their number: 023536000, but you may not get through...
Old 29-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

bros who need help to get out of BKK ..
this is some information for u ..

U-tapao airport has been used as a gateway for sending foreign visitors home. As of yesterday afternoon, six flights had taken off. The flights will increase to 15 today and 48 tomorrow. Aircraft capacity is about 300 passengers per flight.

Asia Hotel, JW Marriott, Maenam Hotel and Centara Grand would serve as check-in venues. Airlines will announce hotels for their check-ins today. Imperial Queen's Park and Holiday Inn are on stand-by to accept passengers checking in for flights. Passengers would then be taken by bus to U-tapao.

BKK POST
Old 29-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_rangerxx View Post
Bros stucked in Bkk and "wanting" to leave soon can go to the Singapore airlines ticketing at silom, Robinson's building to try and get a ticket out to singapore asap. I think they have a flight out per day, as long as there is demand. The flights are leaving from U-tapao airport. Of course, bros who want to spend your weekend here "should" wait a couple of days more... hehe. I think they are open for half a day only tomorrow. anyway, this is their number: 023536000, but you may not get through...
Read my post here regarding this issue.

http://sbfsg.agency/interna...eport-108.html

This is a crisis. Flights should be provided free for all SG citizens to get home safely and not profiteering like SIA! Why can't activate SAF's C-130 lorry plane to send SG citizens home? KNN even China has plans to use military planes to send their citizens home. Pui!
Old 29-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Read my post here regarding this issue.

http://sbfsg.agency/interna...eport-108.html

This is a crisis. Flights should be provided free for all SG citizens to get home safely and not profiteering like SIA! Why can't activate SAF's C-130 lorry plane to send SG citizens home? KNN even China has plans to use military planes to send their citizens home. Pui!
FULLY AGREED!!!
Old 30-11-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
FULLY AGREED!!!
Today I'll call the Singapore Embassy in BKK and find out what they are going to do!
Old 30-11-2008, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today I'll call the Singapore Embassy in BKK and find out what they are going to do!
Does Singapore Embassy work on weekend?

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 30-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Does Singapore Embassy work on weekend?
u call and let me know lor ....
brid bird .. u cum here to seek bird food har ???
3am in the morning ... u no need to sleep or just cum back from dynasty ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1