The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Any leaked videos?
I hope there is!
Old 18-07-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inappropriate relationship, TCJ with CLH

TCJ must really like CLH. LHL gave him warning, he also bochap. Salute.....

Now waiting for WP to confirm the Nicole Seah and Leon rumour.

SG politics becoming like Taiwan.
Old 18-07-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
t4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samstert4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardesperad0 View Post
Perhaps WP also have another case. Recently so happening lol.

https://mothership.sg/2023/07/wp-vid...enior-members/
I won’t be surprised if this is planted by chenghu to diffuse hot issues������so timely
Old 18-07-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
She is actually extremely attractive for her age. She is reportedly single, and single ladies are extremely scarce. He undoubtedly finds it difficult to resist her seductive appeal. She does have a sizeable pair of melons
Wow really? Hmm
I am sure he has a great time with her already....
Old 18-07-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i dunno which is more jialat sia... the affair or the person that quietly sit on the news for a few years until the right timing then sexpose them...
Old 18-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look like last time petain road veteran jenny also fair and big boobs with this kind of look
Old 18-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4899 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

so now we know government notice period is 5 months and more. tender early this year and now then ' resigned '

i wonder how they go piak piak, given that they both are in political. but CLH is rich, so naturally she has a few houses vacant.

who is the whistleblower in govt? lately a lot of people dont let xiao-lee retire in peace sia
Old 18-07-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4899 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Pinky Asshole already knew about it in 2020 and did nothing.

Came Feb 2023 he demanded them to decouple but TCJ gave him a flying fuck and continued the affair.

So already gave chance so many times unlike Mango Michael Palmer
yes, he was forced to do something now. see how he treat the michael palmer case where michael palmer was made to sit in front of the media to apologize vs this... totally different way of handling.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

In 1min4s, LHL mentioned both had to go.

PAP is under heavy scrutiny nowadays, still trying to portray images of upholding standards by kicking off unworthy candidates. Yeah they better do.

Everyone is mentioning about how expensive living in Singapore is, but Govt is still not doing much to address this issue. All they are concern about is upgrading this and that and coming up with projects that hardly any typical civilian even fucking bothers in Singapore. Don't waste the increase in GST and Tax, let a better opposition party handle it. HAHAHA.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
yes, he was forced to do something now. see how he treat the michael palmer case where michael palmer was made to sit in front of the media to apologize vs this... totally different way of handling.
How cone shaggy n Vivian, never go media also , tcj n clh also never, iswaran also never,n how cone indranee n lbh n tong never kpkb n question them,lol
Old 18-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
She is actually extremely attractive for her age. She is reportedly single, and single ladies are extremely scarce. He undoubtedly finds it difficult to resist her seductive appeal. She does have a sizeable pair of melons
Yes she is the lady most guys will love to put their brother inside. I saw 1 tiktok video saying that because her father have high demand, thats why till now she unable to find a openly BF. Thats why she goes underground rs.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Yet Pinky Asshole said there should not be a direct comparison between Mango Palmer & TCJ. What fucking logic was that???

Mango Palmer was forced to sit in front of cameras and broadcast nationwide like a mischievous boy to confess his crime while TCJ was spared the humilation.

Really SG has really gone to the dogs with the faggot!
Old 18-07-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 18-07-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by signo View Post
She must be a very attractive busty milf. So much that TCJ is willing
to gave up everything he has for her. His wife, his kids, his family, his
career and perhaps his church friends ( he is a Christian btw ). He forgo all
these to continue fucking her despite the yellow card from PM.
This must be what they call 红颜祸水
Old 18-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Any leaked videos?
Yes I'm also wondering otherwise how uncle lee find out, he must have hard evidence to bring them into the light haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1