The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
ChopChai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChopChai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Stories of Fantasies

Waiting for your next update.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

nw d next story goes like tis:

A Chat With Step-Mom(Older Woman)

I hear comments constantly about the shortcomings that go with being raised in a single parent environment, and I can't for the life of me determine where these "know-it-alls" get their information. I, was an orphan, qualify as one of those poor unfortunate victims, but I cannot identify with the misfortune I keep hearing about.

In my case, my step-parents split up because they couldn't get along with each other. Child custody was not an issue; I'm 20 years old and a senior at the local university. One of the main issues for the divorce was that my step-mom was more successful than my step-dad, and he was too macho to accept that fact. I'm sure they had other differences leading up to the separation, but the career status thing was the biggee. It certainly couldn't have been that my step-mom wasn't woman enough. She was certainly not a centerfold candidate, but no man in his right mind would kick her out of bed.

Anyway, this all happened over three years ago, and everything turned out for the best. Dad married his secretary just to make their affair legitimate. They have a daughter now, and Dad is back to changing diapers again and all that "Dad stuffs".

Mom has more time to devote to her personal welfare, and the results are showing beautifully. She goes her way and I go mine and we are as compatible as a mother and son can be under the circumstances. Tonight is a good example. Mom had a dinner meeting with some business associates, and I, being the typical young man constantly feeling his need to spread some wild oats, had spent the evening unsuccessfully doing so. It was near 11:00 PM as I pulled into our driveway. I noticed some lights on upstairs so I naturally assumed that Mom had also ended her evening.

When I reached the top of the stairs I could hear her humming softly. The light in her bedroom was on and the door was partly opened. It would be down right rude of me to go to bed without telling my mother goodnight so I eased up to the open door. No one was in sight, but the bed covers were turned back ready for use.

"Mom?" I called out softly. "Are you alright?"
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 04-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

"Hi there," she replied cheerfully and I could tell instantly that part of that cheer had been liquid that evening. "Come on in here and talked to your poor old neglected mother, baby. I'm as decent as I want to be so come on in."

I eased up to the door gradually and peered around the corner. Mom was in the tub with bubbles up to her chin. Her hair was gathered and tied in a half-assed ponytail. Her bathrobe was nowhere in sight. When she saw me peeking around the corner of the door she brightened up like a Christmas tree. She sat up in the tub causing her body to rise under her cover of bubbles. There were ample bubbles resting on the top of her boobs to give the impression that she was decently shielded from prying eyes, but that certainly did not include this horny young man who had just sat down on the toilet lid beside the bath tub. I could easily make out the darker red of her nipples glowing through the bubbles like two beacons on a fog laden shoreline.

I don't care whether she is my real mother or step mother, my manhood was rapidly beginning to express it's appreciation for the scenery. I pressed my legs closer together in an attempt to cover the bulge, and I was satisfied for the moment that my efforts were successful.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

"Looks like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself, ma'am."

"I thought you stopped calling me ma'am years ago, mister." The twinkle in her eyes gave away the amusement behind her remark.

"Did you have a rough day at the office?" I asked.

"The office part wasn't too bad, but putting up with three stuff shirts through dinner and a few drinks was a pain in the ass. I've got this bath water about as hot as I can stand it, and it's helping a lot. Feel," she suggested moving her leg aside to make room for my hand.

I didn't for a minute doubt her, but I was raised to mind my step-parents so I dipped my hand into the bathwater. I jumped slightly when my hand made contact with the water. It was almost uncomfortably hot.

"Damn! That's hot, Mom."

"I told you." She seemed pleased that the water temperature got my attention the way it had. "Since you are here, why don't you wash my back? No one has done that for me in a long time." She turned on charm that I never realized she had. "Please."

"I don't want to spoil you, Lady," I said jokingly as I kneeled beside the tub. "This could become a habit."

"Oh, please spoil me. No body loves me anymore." She placed her forearms one on top of the other from knee to knee and rested her chin on the bridge they made. She was trying to give the impression that she was pouting and begging for sympathy.

"I love you, Mom. I always have."

"Oh, I know baby. But that's not the kind of attention I need just now," she explained. Her eyes searched the expression on my face hoping not to find hurt or disappointment there.

"Anything I can do?" I asked with a wicked look in my eyes. "I'll help if I can."

"But Honey, you're my son, no matter what"

"True enough, but correct me if I am wrong. According to Webster son is defined as a male offspring. Emphasis on the male if you please."

She turned her upper body to face me, and in doing so she lost part of the cover the bubbles afforded her thus far. One breast was completely in the open, and most of the other one was exposed.

"Considerable emphasis should be placed on that fact if I am reading that bulge in your pants correctly. It seems to me you have grown into quite a man. Do you want to show me?"

"You do it," I said softly. I leaned closer to the tub. This caused my arm, the one draped over her shoulder, to naturally move down her body to rest at her right breast. My hand was on fire, and judging from her breathing, my hand was having a similar effect on her.

"Damn," she exclaimed as her hand fumbled with the button of his shorts. "I did this all the time when you were a kid."

"My turn," I said calmly as I flipped the button through the hole. She managed the zipper with little problem. Clutching my shorts at the hem she tugged downward.

"EEEEK!" she squealed as my rigid rod sprang free of the confines of my shorts. "Oh wow," she gasped, "it's full grown, son."

"You like?" I asked proudly.

"Oh yes, I like," she sighed. Then she really surprised me. She leaned over and gently kissed the head of my dick. My cock jerked slightly, but not enough for her to notice.

The excitement was too much to be discreet any longer. My hand was lower and cupping her boob. Her free hand was covering my hand and keeping it in place. I squeezed. She moaned.

"Get in here with me, baby," she almost demanded in a hoarse breath racked with arousal as she made room for me.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 08-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

I stepped into the tub behind her and straddled her butt as I sat down. I saw no reason to hesitate so I buried my mouth in the area where her neck and her shoulder met, and gently cupped a tit in each hand. I squeezed and she moaned.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I think I just had a baby orgasm."

"Not to worry," I mumbled against her neck. "I'm sure you have many more stored up, right?"

"Thousands," she whispered as she pressed her back against my cock.

"Pull your lower legs beneath you and raise your butt a little," I said softly. Without question she did my bidding. I slid my pulsating shaft along the crack of her ass until I reached the gateway to glory. She sounded the trumpet, and I entered. Either because of shock or plain old burning desire she buried my cock in her pussy as far as it would go. She was trembling as she did so, but she went so far as to grind her butt against my cock once it was properly seated.

She was still holding my hands against her boobs mightily, but she managed to twist her head around and bury her mouth over mine. When her tongue darted between my lips and deep into my mouth, I was powerless to stop the surging orgasm that racked my body. I banged my body against hers, and in all the hysteria I am sure I detected Mom experiencing a sexual gala of her own.

We sat for a considerable length of time in the hot soapy water basking in the utter bliss of total sexual satisfaction. I was massaging her beautiful tits leisurely, and she had worked her hands between our bodies where she found my limp pecker. With skillful manipulation she was bringing that dead soldier back to life again. I was all in favor of her efforts.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 08-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Keep the story coming.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

After a while her fondling had renewed the desire in my pecker. I had freed one hand from her breast and commenced to titillate her valley of desire. Together I honestly believe our body heat was keeping the bath water at a respectable temperature. I know for a fact that the two of us were as hot as firecrackers at a Fourth of July celebration.

Mom had Lazarus rearing to go, and the massage I had given her clitoris had her ready for anything – or I certainly hope it did. With her full cooperation I maneuvered her into a modified all fours position bringing her ass barely out of the bath water and her hands clutching the hardware at the front of the tub. I found her bottle of liquid soap in the rack, and squeezed a generous amount in the crack of her ass. She giggled.

"That tickles," she cried.

"Just hang on," I said as I worked the gel around and into her asshole. I pumped two slick fingers into her rear door and worked them around.

"Oooh," she moaned, "I like that, baby. Do it some more."

I did as she asked and I also added a third finger.

"Oh my," she gasped. "That certainly filled me up. I've never had anything bigger than my doctor's finger in there, but I like the way you do it better." Her breathing was noticeably heavier now, and she grunted from time to time as I worked my fingers.

"You're going to like this much better," I whispered in her ear as I leaned forward to get the liquid soap again. I coated my raging cock with this soapy lubricant, and gently slid my rod into her tiny asshole.

"Oh my God!" she shouted as she felt my tool entering her back door. "Ouch, oh shit," she cried as my manhood eased deeper into her. "Oh baby," she gasped, "that hurts. Maybe we should stop."

"It will sting for a little while, but then you will really like it. Trust me," I said. I eased my cock deeper into her rear, and while doing so I leaned against her body, reached around and cupped her breasts with my soapy hands and began to massage them as I eased in and out of her ass.

I heard her whimper a couple of more times, and then I felt her working her ass against my body as I pumped in and out.

"God, I feel so full. You're so big." She was developing a rhythm now, and I felt her butt press against me each time I sank my cock deep into her.

"You're unbelievably tight this way, Mom. This will make me come faster." I stroked forward again as I spoke.

"Don't hurry on my account," she managed between her gasps and groans. "I'm beginning to like this in spite of the pain."

"Watch. I'll make it even better." With that I removed my hand from one of her breasts and placed it on her clitoris. I began to massage vigorously. The muscles around her colon immediately responded to this new stimulation and in turn brought new arousal to my manhood. I pumped more enthusiastically and so did she.

There was no denying the arrival of our orgasms. We both tossed and turned exhibiting raw passion and unbridled sexual release until the last quiver of our orgasms had subsided.

After we regained our composure somewhat, Mom slipped off of my shrinking cock and turned to face me. She kissed me passionately but with loving tenderness for a long, long time.

"I guess I'd better clean you up a little, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, and I still have to wash your back, don't I?"

I spent that night in her bed room, but I'll tell you about that later.

Oh yeah, my old man is a fool, but I'm glad he left.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

thk u bro AD69 for upz me.......
will continue 2 keep d stories goin.
however, after scannin thru most of d stories, ter seems 2 b sum strange ending in sum of d stories.
wat i mean is, d built-up is good, foreplayin is wonderful (mixin sum guy's & gal's emotion 2gether) but as d readin went on, eventually NO FJ or jz end up huggin each other onli.
wonderin whether izzit d gal's feelin portion of it?????

like d next story which i'm goin 2 writ.

bros, plse b patience as work is catchin up wif me fast......

if any comments, do feel free to voice.
(regardless good or no good, it's a free world of opinions, no need 2 b personal)
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Bruce Lee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro torch pse carry on ....
Old 10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

Not So Innocent Glances

He had never looked at his aunt Rosita in that way. After all, she was his aunt, and had he had always treated family as family. That's how it started, one evening, with his uncle away, Blue Velvet on television, and only the company of his aunt on the living room sofa.

No. That strictly isn't true. Edrin had woken up to the idea of his aunt as a sexual creature by chance. He had spotted a strange tin foil drug dispenser in the waste basket by his aunts work desk. He picked it up in front of his aunt, and asked her what it was. In a rather embarrassed tone, his aunt had avoided his questions and changed the subject. It was her Pill case, now empty, and the young teenager knew enough not to actively pursue the point right there and then and embarrass her further.

But, at that instant, he saw her in his mind, writhing on a bed, as his uncle thrust into her. Her face contorted in passion, begging for more. More importantly, he could picture her enjoying sex itself, something he had never associated with his aunt. It might be very naïve, but in a lot of ways, Edrin was quite innocent. After all, she was his aunt.

The same aunt who grimaced with distaste at any mention of sexual behaviour on television. She had always maintained this aloof, cold and distant persona. Now, she looked completely different to him, as if sex had made her somehow more real and personal to him.

Edrin lived with his aunt, uncle and his little cousin Paul. Aunt Rosita and his uncle Ike worked full time in the same office, in London. He was really their guest, staying on to finish his A-level exams. His own parents had left overseas leaving him in their care. They lived in an old 50's terrace house in the suburbs. One main living room, a small kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Everyday, he got up, had breakfast, and walked to college with his cousin, who went on a bit further to the adjacent primary school. His aunt and uncle left for work by car and hour earlier, to beat the morning rush.

Despite his Asian background, Edrin was a broad shouldered 6 ft, brown eyed 18 year old who had adopted the height and size of the men on his father's side who were half Dutch-half Malay. His aunt, his father's youngest sister, was a petite 5 ft 6in raven haired woman of 28. She was slim and long legged, but Edrin never really saw her legs, she was always wearing long sarongs or shapeless tracksuit bottoms in the house. His uncle was a typically Asian, short and skinny and usually quite bad tempered.

He had never been that close to his aunt and uncle. Their relationship was polite and courteous but Edrin quickly found himself missing his own family and their own special warmth.

He kept himself busy with his studies, books and friends. A lot of time was spent alone in his room, with his books and music. His aunt and uncle had the room adjacent and Paul stayed in the small room. The house was small, but comfortable. Of course, privacy was at a premium.

Thus life continued in the same fashion until the incident with the trash basket. In that instant, he was able to look at his aunt in a different way. It seemed as if a door had been opened to him, and all the thoughts that were coming through were irresistible. He found himself thinking of his aunt all the time, obsessed with the way her small round breasts moved underneath her thin t-shirts. When he walked behind her as she climbed the stairs, he found himself mesmerised by her shapely full hips and buttocks and their natural sway. He was in a daze for a whole week when he actually saw her bra through a thin white blouse.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 12-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

He was a shy teen, who really never understood the girls around him, and found himself shocked, and feeling very guilty about the new emotions that his aunt had aroused in him. Of course, he had fantasized all the time about women, but here he found himself in daily close proximity to someone he desperately craved. So near yet so far.

In the small house, walking around physically aroused was something he was finding increasingly hard to hide. His aunt's physical presence caused an undeniable reaction. It would start with the palpitations as his mind flashed with lewd images, his heart racing and sweat breaking out. Then, his penis thickened and hardened in the sweatpants he normally wore indoors. He was on edge, part of him wanted to show her his huge arousal, and the 'good boy' guilty conscience was chastising him always. He was being torn apart by the conflicting emotions within him and his irritable mood was showing it. As time went on, his relationship with his aunt and uncle began to grow cooler and more distant as he fought with himself.

The 'bad guys' were winning the battle.

He found himself studying her small slim frame, noticing the small details like the small size of her wrists, her small full mouth and the languid movements of her hips when she walked. He loved the idea of her small rounded breasts being completely covered by his big hands. He was obsessed with measuring her physical features and comparing them to him. He was big boy, in more ways than one, but his natural shyness gave him an insecurity regarding his own physical appearance. He was good looking, strong and quite attractive, when he bothered to impress.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 14-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

One day, he sat down next to his aunt on the sofa. He had been reading a paperback novel and was using his long ruler to mark the pages of the horror novel. Putting it down by his side, next to his aunt's thigh on the sofa, he glanced down at the foot long ruler sticking out of the book, and was transfixed when he realised the ruler could easily fill her belly. She was that petite and he knew that his own lengthy manhood, although not a foot long, would be more than enough to bottom out inside her.

His aunt then added to his delirium by picking up the book to flick through it, removing the ruler and tapping it against her hand as she browsed. His eyes were fixed on her wrists, and he gasped audibly. Her wrists were so small, and now, he knew for certain that the engorged thickness of his cock was as thick as her thin wrists.

He got up clumsily; making excuses, for the erection forming in his thin pants could not be hidden. He rushed upstairs, but noticed the way his aunt glanced at the thick lump at his crotch and then looked away again quickly. He was glad that his uncle and cousin were out in the garden at the time. In his room, he locked the door, took off his pants and only after a couple of strokes, blasted off to a mind blowing orgasm that left him shaken, panting and still big and thick.

There was a knock at the door.

"Edrin, are you ok? You rushed up very suddenly?"

"I'm f-fine auntie," he replied in a tremulous voice, rushing to wipe himself with a towel and hastily slipping on his sweatpants.

He slowly unlocked and opened the door partially, leaning out halfway behind the door. His aunt glanced down again, looked elsewhere just as quick.

"I was worried... are you ok?" his aunt asked.

"Yes auntie, I think I'm coming down with a migraine." he replied.

"Oh. OK. There's panadol downstairs ok? ", she said, concerned.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 15-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Samster

He knew now that he was large enough to satisfy her, and in his inexperienced mindset, this gave him more confidence. He had crossed a line, family or not he wanted her no matter what the cost. Perhaps.

In the days to come, he tried to engage her in lewd conversation. His attempts at seduction were laughable. Walking around with a lump in his pants did not seem to do the trick. His aunt still was distant most of the time, but he made an active effort to engage her in conversation, and he found that little praises here and there seemed to be warming her to him.

Edrin remained confused as to how she felt about him. There appeared to be nothing in her actions or words that suggested the slightest bit of sexual feeling towards him or an acknowledgement of his own arousal. Again he was torn between wanting to make his arousal obvious to her, and the repercussions of that act.

Part of his mind began to think back to seemingly innocent events a year earlier when he was with his own family. His aunt and uncle were regular visitors to his house. On one occasion, he had woken up from an afternoon nap, walked downstairs and found his aunt in the dining room doorway, picking up some bags she left by the door.

She apparently was about to leave and was unaware of her large nephew walking up behind her, trying to walk past her. She was stooped forward, bent at the waist, blocking most of the doorway, so Edrin innocently enough slid behind her. Unfortunately, he couldn't fit past her, so he put his hands on aunt Rosita's hips to steer her aside. His crotch slid against the curve of her full firm ass, and she looked back, startled by the intimate contact. There was a strange look in her eyes as she stared at him. His crotch began to tingle with the heat of her ass, and he mumbled his apologies to her. He turned away quickly, eager to hide his burgeoning erection.

It was funny how he had failed to see the sexual connotations of that incident. As Edrin mulled over this incident, that event had explained another one that occurred a day or two later.

Again, he had been taking a nap in his room, the door left partially ajar. He had in fact woken up and was lying in an erotic haze, fantasizing of anything and everything, when he heard his aunt walk up the stairs towards the toilet. He heard his mother call out,

"Rosita, wake up the boys, its time for tea!".

"OK," replied aunt Rosita.

Pretending to be asleep, he heard his aunt softly call out through the doorway for him. Hearing no reply, she walked in slowly into the room and just stood there, by the side of the bed. He slowly looked out of the corner of his eye, obscured partially by his hand, carelessly thrown across his face, at his aunt. She stood, staring at his crotch, where his thickened cock bulged. She seemed transfixed for a while, then caught herself and looked away. She seemed to collect herself before shaking him gently awake.

At the time, he didn't realise she was staring at his member, and was genuinely puzzled as to her behaviour.

It all seemed to make sense now, his aunt did seem to want him, but was battling her own desires too. Could he make a move?

End of Not So Innocent Glances - Part 1
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 19-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

Not So Innocent Glances Ch. 02

Continued from part 1.

Disclaimer: chapter one was meant to build up the story and tease. This chapter continues to tease but if you take it slow, I think it's well worth it - Author

Making a move was problematic. Edrin was a shy 18 year old who had never been that confident of himself. To him, before he could make any overt moves on his beautiful aunt Rosita, he had to convince himself that there was a mutual spark of attraction. He needed to know himself that she wanted him too, even just a little.

You would have thought that the events of the previous year were proof enough of his auntie's desire for him, but doubt began to set in. What if she changed her mind...or it had just been a one off thing.

Strangely enough, the last few days had been spent fantasizing of the events last year. Each time he thought of her, he replayed those scenarios, each time a little differently. For example, in one occurrence, as he approached his aunt from behind, he was already hard. The huge tent in his sweatpants pushing hard into the cleft of her buttocks as he tried in vain to slip past his aunt in the narrow door way. She was unmistakably aware of his arousal. In this scenario, she gasped, looked back at him and he looked straight into her eyes before asking,

"Sorry aunt Rosita, it looks like I'm just too big for you."

His words seemingly innocent, but his eyes would bore into her. The context and tone of his voice would conjure just the slightest grain of doubt in his aunt's mind. Then, he would leave her before she could respond, but nonchalantly, letting her see the obvious and huge hard cock he had. In this scenario, she was the one who was flustered.

Similarly, the event in his bedroom was re-created. This time, as his aunt stood silently by his bed, staring at his crotch as he pretended to sleep, he put on a show for her. Stroking his cock to full hardness until it jutted from his open fly of his pyjama pants, she would stand there transfixed, convinced that her nephew was having an erotic dream. Her gasp as she took eye took on the visual size of her nephew would 'awaken' him, and he would open his eyes, meet her startled gaze directly, steadily. His hand wrapped around his the base of his thickness would wave the swollen tube at her like a flag.

"So, aunt Rosita... Is it too big for you?" he would ask.

All these fantasies would of course lead to Edrin and his aunt ending up in bed together after some fashion.

Edrin cursed himself for being such a fool. Why didn't he see all that a year ago? Deep down, he knew that if he had a chance to relive those moments again, chances are he would never be bold enough to try it out in real life. Or something would happen to screw things up and Edrin would just end up humiliated. Edrin mused that the beauty of fantasies was that anything could happen.

However, he had a real problem to tackle now, right here in real life: How to get a positive, undeniable sexual response from his aunt. It's not as easy as it seems, especially when you're a shy, inexperienced 18 yr old armed with nothing but a big hard on. He had tried that direct approach, but all that seemed to arouse in his aunt was a sense of unease. Edrin was young, but he was pretty sure that the path to seducing a woman did not begin with making her anxious.

His attempts at talking to her, giving little flirtations were poor, but making better headway. She did seemed to warm to him when he took an interest in her affairs at work, the clothes she liked and her other tastes.

Unfortunately, the knowledge that his aunt had responded visually to his size had triggered an exhibitionist streak in Edrin that he never knew he had. So, even as Edrin made progress by flirting with his aunt, it seemed he took a step backward each time he felt compelled to make his erection and arousal obvious.

It gave him a thrill to know that she was aware of his arousal. That he could do it blatantly, or near enough anyway, whilst in the same house as her husband. However, that added to the thrill of showing himself off. He could never bring the courage to show off a full on erection. That would be too obvious and Edrin lived in partial fear that she would complain then to his uncle Ike. An enraged husband was not to be trifled with, even if was a short and physically unimpressive. At his worst, his uncle could complain to his parents and he would be kicked out.

Edrin was careful to just make it almost obvious that he sported a big thick lump in his crotch whenever she was near.

Thus after 3 weeks of the endless cycle of engaging his aunt, flirting and then throwing away all progress by making her uncomfortable, Edrin felt he was still at square one. He decided to cool off, and keep his exposure minimal.

Time passed. Uncle Ike found himself having to rush up north on an unexpected business trip for the company. It meant going away for the better part of a week, leaving Edrin alone with his aunt and cousin. As he watched uncle Ike leave from the window, he was only partially excited. His uncle's absence was an invitation to try again with his aunt, but he decided to wait and see. Also, that week, he had some mock exams to tackle and was already under pressure to pull up some grades in one subject.

On the day of the paper, Edrin woke up at 10am. The exam started at 9.45, 15 minutes ago! He had forgotten to switch the alarm clock on, so he bolted out of bed in a great rush, still wearing his pyjama bottoms and a long baggy, white t-shirt that went down to his thighs.

Grabbing his towel, he ran out of his room to quickly brush his teeth and wash up a little only to be stopped dead in his tracks in the bathroom doorway.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 19-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Do continue with good work and story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1