The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zllac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone flown to Thailand to find their Geylang prostitute after they left?

If only for that girl no lehh not that hooked up, but when happen to be in Thai and got free time ya can look for her again
Old 10-11-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold

Geylang don't have. FL Dome 1 got 2. Flew over stayed with them a few days, shop, walk, eat, fuck until both married. 1 after married came back holiday, met her and fucked overnight. Those were days. Kinda miss them.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
saphire744 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Known a prc from geylang when the place flood with Fl last time. Arrange her meet me in Thailand few years ago. This year we arrange again another trip to Chiangmai and Bangkok. Paid for her airfare and our accommodation. After the trip she ask for a lump sum.
Old 11-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Crux deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrux deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire744 View Post
After the trip she ask for a lump sum.
So you pay for all the expense while in thailand ?
How much did she ask for ?
Old 16-11-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Went to thailand for girls a couple of years ago. Never came back ever since.......jialat
Old 17-11-2023, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Uujaan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
Went to thailand for girls a couple of years ago. Never came back ever since.......jialat
You still in thailand with the same girls ?
Old 17-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uujaan View Post
You still in thailand with the same girls ?
No bro. unable to come back because too many girls here. Those who stay long term here will know that bagging girls is like easy mode compared to singapore.
Old 17-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No bro. unable to come back because too many girls here. Those who stay long term here will know that bagging girls is like easy mode compared to singapore.
I frequent BKK because of work and leisure. Used to travel there every month or bi-monthly and sometimes twice or more a month. Sure girls are everywhere and easy to get, but I got bored of changing them so frequently. Every time I get another one, it is a hit and miss. Now I rather spend my time with my chemistry built regular ML girl here and occasionally have some fresh faces when I travel.
Old 18-11-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9270 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Whore is for fucking and no contact after that.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Uujaan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do you mean paid or normal relationship ?

But for someone like me who don't know thai, don't think I will get the same result as you.
Old 19-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
Sixors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSixors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSixors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long long ago, fly to china to continue with fl I meet in sbf to continue
In the same trip, after 1 week, told fl going to meet friends, then take train to Guangzhou to continue with another girl I know from ktv.

Glad I did stupid stuff like that, good memories.
To and fro in one piece, although nearly kena by pickpocket.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I frequent BKK because of work and leisure. Used to travel there every month or bi-monthly and sometimes twice or more a month. Sure girls are everywhere and easy to get, but I got bored of changing them so frequently. Every time I get another one, it is a hit and miss. Now I rather spend my time with my chemistry built regular ML girl here and occasionally have some fresh faces when I travel.
Ahhh. What you say is absolutely true bro. The tendency to change a "partner" is very very high in thailand or least in bkk. I heard from somewhere that thailand is ranked 4th in the world for a person that is most likely going to cheat on his/her partner. This is not only for men but women as well. The level of promiscuity is very high and i met alot of them who are very open about this. Openly talking about how many guys/girls they are with at any point of time. But it is also because of this traits that it is a perfect place to fool around easily.

For someone who needs to build a certain level of stable relationship. Thailand is not the country to do it. I am sure there are many bros who have thai gfs or married thais but i am sure at the same time they know alot of thai people that does these things that i mentioned above as well.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

I always try to get contacts of thai FLs here after a visit, in case I'm in bkk can always check if they're available to meet up. If not, down there is a pussy paradise, can just go anywhere to get a fix.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uujaan View Post
Do you mean paid or normal relationship ?

But for someone like me who don't know thai, don't think I will get the same result as you.
Paid and normal relationship like bf/gf or just fwb also have before. But i prefer normal relationship because i am a cheapskate and also the feeling you get in return is more real. If you dont give money to a girl and she is still willing to be with you means she really likes you. But if you pay her, you dont know whether she likes you or with you for your money.

Plus paid relationship, the ones that suit my taste all start from 100k thb (3.5k to 4k sgd) per month. My preference in girls are generally the same as what the china people will choose. Then you all also know, they come to thailand and spoil market. Jack up the prices. So bo bian. I dont want to play the same game as them. So I dont do paid relationship anymore.

You are right that there is a certain level of difficulty in bagging girls if you dont know thai but then it is still easy. Maybe need abit more money for wine and dine sometimes. I came to thailand without knowing a single word of thai. Still able to get because there are eng speaking ones as well even though some may be laojiao.
Old 21-11-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ahhh. What you say is absolutely true bro. The tendency to change a "partner" is very very high in thailand or least in bkk. I heard from somewhere that thailand is ranked 4th in the world for a person that is most likely going to cheat on his/her partner. This is not only for men but women as well. The level of promiscuity is very high and i met alot of them who are very open about this. Openly talking about how many guys/girls they are with at any point of time. But it is also because of this traits that it is a perfect place to fool around easily.

For someone who needs to build a certain level of stable relationship. Thailand is not the country to do it. I am sure there are many bros who have thai gfs or married thais but i am sure at the same time they know alot of thai people that does these things that i mentioned above as well.
I guess that depends. For Thailand should be the #1 place to fool around. Why else would you see so many foreigners willing to be there for the girls? Married, attached can also cheat. My fwb in BKK was attached while being with me for about a year, cip in her whenever we did it. After we split ways, that kid of hers also don't know is whose lol ... Many of those married milf MP ladies can be fucked as well.

There are suitable girls in Thailand as well, they are just difficult to find and pick up. My ex-Thai gf is probably one of these gems and is the clingy type which I like. Sometimes, I feel she spent more effort in the relationship than myself. Unfortunately a ridiculous reason made us part and no, its not about cheating.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1