The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2008, 12:45 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pure naive or a very smart girl?

bro keano, local girls are very smart one. to date a sg girl, we guys need to pay for all her expenses...
Old 24-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
easybaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What have you guys been talking about before meeting up? It might suggest how open she is. And guys paying for the 1st few dates is to establish a good impression... but then again depends on luck, some ladies might feel bad about it and ask to help pay also, some might just think that it's a must that you pay.. aiya, got money to bonk, no money to invest? Ladies who're okay to meet up at 2am with a guy 1 on 1 and don't wear a bra.... very rare

I'm really bad with the reputation system.. please be patient with me. thanks for adding and please let me know who you are.
Old 24-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bingo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u need investor.... i don mind invest on this ger... hehehe
Old 25-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CCP76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

dun try to have sex with a just-known fren after some drinking sessions

u dont know what she will do if she thinks u had taken advantage of her
Old 25-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCP76 View Post
dun try to have sex with a just-known fren after some drinking sessions

u dont know what she will do if she thinks u had taken advantage of her
Are u trying to say,
Dun try to fall in love with a TN fren after having sex with her the 1st time.

Even she is beautiful, innocent and demure, u dont know what she will do if she thinks u had taken advantage of her.

Where is your "beautiful sichuan girl's 1st client in sg"? No news already? Hehehe.
Old 25-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
I-Connect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
....Secondly now, both dates i paid everything! KNS! Damn, having a date in singapore is way damn expensive! She don't even offer to pay man! heartbreak man.

Bros out there..how to up her man!!

Thought of asking her to my hse then tata! She did not reject that idea but also never recieve it with open arms! hah..

Bro, based on what you have said... like staying till pass 2am, invite to your home she also never reject, and plus the gal allow you to pay all then you got chance to proceed further.

Need to be patient slowly built her trust to extend the topic to more ssexual intent. You may make your day soon.
Old 26-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 20
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

TS recently alot of lucks with girls hor... Hmmm... Skali tat girl wan Tiffany n co. ... Gucci... LV... Cartier...
Wait till tat time, please dun luan kan hor... U'll never know... Hmmm...
But i think, u should ask her wad she treat u as, playmate? soulmate? hi-bye friend? Dun waste each other's time if the chemistry(for anything) is not there... Morning~
Old 26-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 17
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

i am more interested in the website where the threadstarter get to know the girl. Look like a gd place to know more girls.
Old 26-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Lanchio1 is Cool - loads of Potential

In these days & internet age, where got freebie one.

Girls are smart at "No Money, No Honey" nowadays
Old 26-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
TS recently alot of lucks with girls hor... Hmmm... Skali tat girl wan Tiffany n co. ... Gucci... LV... Cartier...
Wait till tat time, please dun luan kan hor... U'll never know... Hmmm...
But i think, u should ask her wad she treat u as, playmate? soulmate? hi-bye friend? Dun waste each other's time if the chemistry(for anything) is not there... Morning~
nat, i feel the perfect situation is to list down the intention in the first place, but isn't it rude, impolite or insincere by str8 away asking the girl what her intentions are?
might hurt the other party if she's serious for a friendship. then again, friendship leads to alot of things after that, by clearing the stuffs in the beginning might strike off alot other opportunities later.
Old 27-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 20
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthegreat View Post
nat, i feel the perfect situation is to list down the intention in the first place, but isn't it rude, impolite or insincere by str8 away asking the girl what her intentions are?
might hurt the other party if she's serious for a friendship. then again, friendship leads to alot of things after that, by clearing the stuffs in the beginning might strike off alot other opportunities later.
Is not asking about the intentions ma.. is asking wad she treat the relationship like now.. Ts is onli keen to up her ma, as wad he stated... str8 to the point lo better.... my own view la...
Old 28-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
napper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
...might hurt the other party if she's serious for a friendship. then again, friendship leads to alot of things after that, by clearing the stuffs in the beginning might strike off alot other opportunities later.
Agree with you... maybe bro TS should consider let's nature take it's course, patient, spend longer time to unwind her uncertainty.
Old 28-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

TS is a good man....

After seeing the nipple still can tahan until wee hours in the morning...

Given me in TS's shoe... I think she already naked and laying beside me with a sextisfied face...kekekeke...

TS... Test water first la... Send her signal that u very horny and see her reaction... If she thinks u're a pervert, u should siam liao... If she plays along with u... U got chance. Kekeke..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 28-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

I guess I had myself to blame this time. Totally backfired!

I thought she was just teasing me, thru showing her nipple to me but in the end, she is just a plain naive homely innocent girl. Yeah, even thou she is 23.

Yeah i might be wrong, maybe all was an act from her..but lets make it she is as i described.

Day 4, after 3 nights of meeting her.

In e end, unfortunately or luckily my brother was at home at that time when I eventually managed to coax her to my house. After that, after a few days of thinking I realised something.

Rewinding 5 hours back,

Firstly it was she that made me horny by that nipple showing and willing to spend late nights with me as we stay very close to each other. Secondly, I am footing all the bills so that kinda made me quite irritated that I am doing nothing useful therefore I must get some returns.

Lastly, when we played tickling, she did tickled me too. That made me thinking that i can do something else

We were sitting on the bench, for some chat and suddenly i tickled her.

Eventually I did something extra, while tickling her which she did back to, i managed to shift my head to her thighs. That somehow shifted us closer, she continue the tickling while I did the same. Somewhere along, I held her hands, then using mines to tickle. Slowly, she became aggressive too! Suddenly I stopped it and kissed her cheek saying i like her alot blah blah. Sweet talk her! She replied i failed as i said i like her abit -_-, having say that, she spanked my thigh, saying i fail! -_-

I don't care, telling her all the shit. Then we started the game.

Somehow she managed to turn my arm under her another arm, then locking my another arm using her hand, followed by using her free hands to tickle me. With that, my neck was being tickled, i cannot help but moaned. Yes i really moaned and laughing as she tickled me. Oh damn song. I got myself free and continue to tickle her, this time we became really near to each other. At the same time, i used my left hand to touch her right boobs. Yeah man, not wearing bra! Soft and bouncy though i did not feel her nipples. At first I can feel she is avoiding my hands but eventually i think my moanings got to her. Oh did i tell you that, she blew some air into my ears! LOL she started this first i would say. I beginning to blow some airs into her ears too, tender ears i must say. Kissing her cheek once again and blowing with my moans, she got high too.

I remember, i groped her boobs a few times, grabbing her A cup boobs, lightly but sometimes abit hard, while both of us tickling each other. Its nice to touch boobs without bra i tell you esp her boobs are soft and tender.

All the time, making like its an accident. Ok things got more hot, she began to relax and lean totally on me. I began to grab her from behind, tickling her too. She leaned onto me with that, her hand right elbow on my thigh. Sometimes, knocking against my hard dick. Suddenly she turned and we hugged. Yeah all due to we were still tickling to each other. Come to think of it, pretty lame.

While hugging, i can feel her braless boobs. Yes i hugged tightly. We remained in that position for quite sometime. Oh then i turned her ard, she was lying on my thigh now, with my dick pressing against her back. Then i tickled her while groping her.

I tried to make her fall while holding her, pushing her over e edge of e beach while holding her too, she was scared! Telling her, to to give up then we will stop! Apparently she was enjoying, she say no! Ok, so i continue my hands on my boobs and tickling. Yeah, she was enjoying, while her hands were busy too. Trying to tickle me but fail as I was in control!

Ok, i tried not to make things to hard for her hence i begin to let her go. She sat up and tickled me suddenly, giggling at the same time, saying here i comeee! So cute. A this moment, her arm to the elbow was touching my hardon dick. I can feel she was enjoying too, purposely brushing my dick now and then. : )

At the clock ticked, we began to close shop and began my sweet talk o coming my house. Apparently succeeded but alas my brother was at home.

Oh yeah, while we were sitting down, I asked her her is she not wearing any panty? She hee, saying bad habit. I know because i did try to tickle her underneath of her blouse but of cos not totally. Oh yeah to her butt crack too. Apparently while am doing that, she did not stop me! hmm..

Anyway after that question, she also chided me saying i touched her boobs 3x then suddenly pressed my dick 3x saying tit for tat! LOL I remember she pressed my dick one more time, forgotten why.
Old 28-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

Quote:
paying for girls during movie or meal dates is actually quite a gentleman way. its gives a good impression also. which guy here wont pay for the date with a girl?!?! unless u are a poor uni student like me. just do within ur $ means.. anyway, u can always treat that as a bonus from all the peekaboos that she gave to u..

as in her attitude, seriously quite hard to find girls who dont usually wear bra out. try talking sex with her.. if she's open in chatting abt sexual stuffs, her legs might be opening for u too.

haiz man! i also a poor student like you le. Its tough to earn $ in SG and tougher to save it man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1