The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Take spy video is criminal offence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
on monday, i saw near my place NTUC got a guy get slap by a milf (30plus yo,figure not bad) leh,
heard her saying 你在拍啊,你在拍啊 !!

the guy ( 30 plus yo also) was near to tears liao after the slap and many ppl crowding and tcss tat he is 变态 ...
think should be he take photos or use spy cam kenna cot la, i nv stay until end of the movie leh,
but heard from the staff today that police took him back.
this guy m sure jia lat liao
Old 18-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

faster seek competent professional advice,so as 2 make the best possible move 2 cut the impact 2 the minimum.

the longer u hesitant, the more complicated it could get.
the longer u hesitant, the more likely tat some professional could led u 2 a wrong course of action.

some of these professional pax u engage r suppose 2 help u ...
but some led u the longer route so they k milk u.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

The notion of insulting is subjective and the police may not know better themselves.

Better hire a lawyer to absolve yourself if you receive a court notice.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

sigh, with so much discussion of spy cams, i think we may end up exposing your dirty tricks here as it can be seen by anyone
Old 18-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

There's nothing wrong with taking normal video or photos of anyone as long as you're not taking it in her house or toilet. The police are merely threatening your friend and there's nothing they can charge him with as there's no law prohibiting such activities.

Tell your friend not to worry unduly and if there's really some offense that your friend has commited then the police will not threaten to charge him but rather really charged him.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

As long as your friend was not shooting upskirt or downblouse, there should be no problem. The clips must be clean and nothing R-rated. They cannot charge him with shooting in public since it is not a crime to shoot clean photos in public, even of strangers.

If taking photos in a public place is outrage of modesty, most of the journalists and bloggers would already be in jail.

If its a non-public place, such as inside the shop, then at most they can demand that he deletes the video clip or photo, and bar him from further entry. They cannot confiscate his cam nor can they arrest him without cause. If the police want to charge him, its quite likely that they found other interesting stuff inside his cam
Old 19-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

actualy all those idiot who take pix on mrt or what in order to send to st0mp also same. . . Mayb u can say u have itenti0n of sexp0se to st0mp?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 19-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
All your friend can do now, cross his fingers on both hands, stamp his food and then shout out loud to the sky. "Tih Kong, boh you boh you! Hor wa bo tai chi!" He's in deep trouble!

I have 1 friend in a worse scenario than yours many years back but then well luckily, his was his ex-gf. He took many of *eh hem*(you know) those pics of her in nudes and in action and when she wanted to break off. He started using them to threaten her. This girl never give in the threats, ji tao made a police report and the police immediately went up to his place with a search warrant and managed to get hold of those videos/pics. He was brought back to lim kopi and charged......
Sentence: Curious? Ask me then I will go on. Else just remember, can fuck girls in Singapore but never fuck around with them. They'll make you regret it until you don't remember your own father and mother.

hmmm.. i have a friend who found out that this gal two timed him, actually she had a bf in overseas, he plan to post the couple pic of the two of them ( my friend and her ), non nude, on FB to expose her.

Can the gal take any legal action or is it under outrage of modesty ???
Old 19-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
hmmm.. i have a friend who found out that this gal two timed him, actually she had a bf in overseas, he plan to post the couple pic of the two of them ( my friend and her ), non nude, on FB to expose her.

Since its a decent pic, what legal action can the gal take ?? No case at all. All these cases are happening everyday.
Old 19-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am not so sure for this case. Any brothers care to enlighten?
Old 19-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Take spy video is criminal offence?

Bro Playboy82, expose what??
Expose the fact that this gal is actually ur friend's gf?? or expose something else??
I don't c anything wrong when someone posted a decent & clean pic...
Quote:

Old 19-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If your friend know the gel's oversea's bf, advice your friend just talk to him, show him the pic (decent or non-decent) if needed, then fuck the girl upside - down and dump the girl

Dont caused any trouble by posing her in FB, what is the point then ?
Old 19-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Playboy82, expose what??
Expose the fact that this gal is actually ur friend's gf?? or expose something else??
I don't c anything wrong when someone posted a decent & clean pic...
to expose her to her oversea bf lo, so that her oversea bf know what she done here...
Old 19-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if TS friend had shared the video in SBF
Old 19-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle View Post
a man ever been charge in court for OM juz because he blows air onto a woman ear while both of them r standing in a crowded bus.. the woman found that it was an insult to her modesty n she pressed charges...

true, a good friend once adviced that everyone has rights regardless of words/action , and its invasion if you have plain scratchy mouth /not myob but of others' business ; (sometimes those whom knew also fell -previous news of personnels linked to law that log on people's background without authorisation / reasons )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1