The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Newly Crowned BBBJ Queen - Xen Xen

thx to the TS for sharing her contact with me ..
received her contact ithis morning so quickly sms her for a booking .
i think i was her first customer for the day as she claimed she just woke up .

she was punctual and tall .
i showered myself first as i was early and as she mentioned that she had just showered , we got down to business .
she got wet easily when i painted her and i think she liked being paint .
her moaning was just seducing , really cant stand to hear her moaned .
she was squeezing her own breast at some time .
her bbbj was solid too.
she was hardworking and was always looking at you when she was doing her bjs..
looks : 6.7 but i think she was more than 27/28 maybe about 30
boobs : nice handful for me with attractive nips
body : 6.8
BBBJ : 7.5 with some tongue works
Fj : cant comment as brother went limp a short after she rode me
ended with a HJ which landed on her leg .
i will go back for her again .
thanks again brother TS for the quick respond to my request .
Old 07-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kenny9784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can i have her contact ...I will write Fr after session....please check my thread, I had written more than four FRs...thank you...
Old 08-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

LimpehLaobaby DirtyHairy struck again last night when he upped Xen2 (real name Her Chi) Although Xen2 did not score high n the looks department, she was one heck of a good lay…farking you back as hard you would bonk her. Clearly a superlative bonk for DirtyHairy.

And poor gal had started badly yesterday because of two failed sessions. One was by an inconsiderate Cheongster who had stood her up, while the other had declined her service after apparently finding a better looker. The first bloke had booked her for 6pm only to fly aeroplane by not turning up. She had wasted time and effort by turning up at the destination to be greeted by a ”no show”. Perhaps Bro Thread Starter should check with Xen2 on such inconsiderate jokers as another had SMSed her demanding raw. Then at 7pm, after agreeing to a session, Xen2 said this bloke opted for another, after chancing upon a SYT at the hotel lobby. But at least he gave her $20 for her trouble.

But his not taking up Xen2’s service was his loss and DirtyHairy’s gain. Because Xen2 had earlier postponed my request because of him. So when he rjected her, Xen2 called me and as LimpehLaoBaby was up and ready, he was nearby to meet her.

Thanks to another bro for the contact of the special hotel room, this love nest was ready for us when I called as I spied many still waiting for their rooms at L81.

You could see Xen2’s eyes lit up when she saw me walking towards her as she was cursing her luck for two failed sessions earlier. Her eyes were even brighter whenshe saw the nice room inside. So bros don’t be surprised if she were to lead you to this place in future because she clearly enjoyed our session here.
But now back to DirtyHairy’s bonk wit her. It was superb. Here’s why.

What Xen2 lacks in great looks ( although at certain angle, she does resemble a Taiwanese actress..sollee cant remember her name ) but her slutty come fark me looks and juicy yet tight meimei were heavenly.

For those with poorer dick and heart control, you would cum within minutes by her nice and tight vagina that can milk you like a suction pump only hers is more tender and succulently juicy. As for the poor heart controller among us horny bros, she could be a KC issue because if you are looking for a good responsive lay, she’s the one because her love cave is sheer magical , making you want to savour her again and again.

Perhaps grateful to DirtyHairy for turning up after being rejected two times within an hour, Xen2 showed her appreciation by hugging LimpehLaoBaby as soon as I walked up to her outside the hotel. She was delighted to see the room and when I teased about not interested in bonking but just plain massaging, she went into a slow strip tease…but LimpehLaobaby where could be restrained. In a jflash Laokukuchiao was already up and eager to fire.

After a good wash, we rushed to bed, dimmed the lights while she lighted the candles for added romantic glow. The action started. Very romantic indeed .. .as we caressed each other in between deep frenching. As my fingers worked their way down after caressing her natural breasts…I was surprised that it was already wet…no KY needed. As I teased her further…she moaned louder but like that of a teenager being bonked for the first time as her moans were veiled in a squeal-like shyness …like the sweet moans which I had scored a century ago while in college (ok I exaggerate about the period but the moans were really cum inducing) We kissed and frenched even longer.

I told her I wanted my John Thomas to be worshipped which she did gladly….licking, sucking and teasing the knob as if she was paying homage to it. And while BBBJing, she would look at you with a horny look to make your brother lagi shiok. She would suck hard and release , suck and relase, twirling at the knob which could burst the dam if one has poor cock control.

But cumming without poking is never LimpehLaoBaby’s idea of a bonk..so he told Xen2 to get ready to be spiked to the bed. Putting on the ultra slim CD, DirtyHairy lay on the bed as Xen2 raised herself above me…aiming her Meimei for a grand pierce by John Thmoas. He went in inch by inch and what a snug fit. The gal screwed herself on it while I busied kissing her breast and nipples inbetween more frenchings.

I decided to take over and showed her how being poked to bed was all about.
Xen2 gladly complied and as we kissed hard, our organs below also screwed at each other aggressively. I could feel hr juices flowing because…darn the bed was wet with her womanly juices.

More shrieks and moans followed as I rammed hard against the bed head rest.. Because of our fast and furious farking, the bed also squeaked as I felt it hit against the wall. The enxt dor tenants must be amused to hear the noisy bedlam from our room.

Although she does not call out her orgasms like some other PRC FLs do, there are tell tale signs when Xen2 cummed. As she moans in almost teenaged gal’s style, you could feel her body twitching as if she’s having spasms only the difference here was she was enjoying it instead of suffering from it.

Seeing her this was was good to one’s farking ego, which made the bonk even more shiok. Then there was her tight Meimei which continued to suck at you as you withdrew from her hole and opened up to swallow you as the dick was shoved deeper into her. It was all very nice. I could feel the sweats on my body as we screwed outselves furiously, never mind the squeeking bed. From missionary to side entry to doggie, she took it in stride…raising her legs to wrap around me as she embraced me tighter.

I controlled and controlled as I wanted to prolong and savour her tight move cave for as long as I could hold. But in between fast and furious rammings…and slow deep pokes..I could feel her cuntal muscles miking at my didi’s knob. On the several occasions that I stopped, I could feel Xen2’s flexing her vagina to milk my didi ..wooooooo…very shiok.
Finally, after sensing four ecstatic and almost violent spasms from Xen2 under my plunging rod, I grunted and bellowed my cum as we smothered each other’s mouths while our sexual organs below reached the highest crescendo in a mutual climax. We came together…and what a screw.

Bonk wise, she would be on par with the beautician XiaoRong except that looks wise, she average..but if one wants a good lay, Xen2 is excellent.
Damage $100 excluding room and CD and transport in special roti delivery van for her.
RTF: sure.

Bro TS thanks for the contact. Please also dont forget to help her by releasing her contact only to genuine bonkers to spare her the agony of wasting her time/money/effort waiting for inconsiderate "no show" jokers.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
tahlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro DirtyHairy for ur FR. Make me wan to cum too.

PM me for this BBBJ Queen contact now.

Thanks
Old 08-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have her contact? Thanks!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Newly Crowned BBBJ Queen - Xen Xen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlong View Post
Thanks Bro DirtyHairy for ur FR. Make me wan to cum too. Thanks
Yo Bro Tahlong...
me forgot to mention Xen2 says she is a kindergarten teacher back home
was surprised that she could speak some English
very chatty and friendly, the best part is her abalone dish
juicy and tight, it milks and sucks even better
than the car vacuum cleaner from Black&Decker
Old 08-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
westi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can PM mi her contact...thx
Old 09-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bro Tahlong...
me forgot to mention Xen2 says she is a kindergarten teacher back home
was surprised that she could speak some English
very chatty and friendly, the best part is her abalone dish
juicy and tight, it milks and sucks even better
than the car vacuum cleaner from Black&Decker
Wa, Bro Dirtyhairy, you oso notice about her abalone, Top Grade.

PM me to for this BBBJ Queen contact now.

Thanks
Old 09-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

PM me for this BBBJ Queen contact now.

Thanks
Old 09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have her contact pls? Very horny lately.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tatsmelor is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to bro Tahlong for sharing the contact.

Met up with this lady a few days ago.

Very friendly and service oriented, smiling always. Have to say the BBBJ is good, really put in and effort. Killer eyes when blowing your didi.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10

RTF: No (gotta try other gals)

Damage: as stated
Old 09-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
look like a good gem not to be miss
everywhere got ur finger print ,oh my God ,you are sex saint .
Old 09-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
everywhere got ur finger print ,you are sex saint .
Every where also can see you .. you are stalker?

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 09-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR View Post
Every where also can see you .. you are stalker?
you like my sign?
Old 09-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to TS for the contact.

Tried the so claimed BBBJ Queen yesterday. This is my humble rating....

Look : 6.5/10 (Got nice big eyes - I like....)
Body : 7/10 (Good for MILF)
Height : 1.65m (not sure)
Weight : 47kg
Boob : 34
BBBJ : 9/10 (One of the better one)
Frenching : Never try
Digging : 7/10 (easily wet wet)
FJ : 7.5/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $70 + tips/ 1 / 1 (Room and CD not included)
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : Don't think so.... too many FL nowaday...!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1