The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wild child has sex with 3 men at public staircases AND SHE'S ONLY 13

Today Sunday Times featured a write up with the reporter posing as a 13 year old on the IRC. She set up meeting with 3 guys and these 3 guys pictures (with mosiac on faces) were published. I think these 3 guys will learn their lessons after today. They could have gotten into big shit if it is a real deal and the girl made a report to the police later.

Beware of consequences on having sex with under-14. This is statutory rape and you will kenna rotan and spend at least 10 years in jail. If that isn't enough, imagine the shame and suffering you bring to your family.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Beware of consequences on having sex with under-14. This is statutory rape and you will kenna rotan and spend at least 10 years in jail. If that isn't enough, imagine the shame and suffering you bring to your family.
Bro, is hard when like in the 3rd guy in Nora case. Is she seduce him to having sex with her. When the small head take over, game over. there is no stopping or having to time to think of the rotan or the shame if kena catch unless the guy mind have some space that the hornyness have not occupy and still able to think before is too late.

But normally is the game over case for most guy. Sad but truth.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

such pple born to punish men who are too lustful.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Today Sunday Times featured a write up with the reporter posing as a 13 year old on the IRC. She set up meeting with 3 guys and these 3 guys pictures (with mosiac on faces) were published. I think these 3 guys will learn their lessons after today. They could have gotten into big shit if it is a real deal and the girl made a report to the police later.

nowadays still got ppl in IRC meh...i tot the 'in' thing is to go friendster and find
Old 06-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Bro, is hard when like in the 3rd guy in Nora case. Is she seduce him to having sex with her.
But normally is the game over case for most guy. Sad but truth.
I didn't know the whole story. Yes, I don't think I will be able to withstand the seduction too. I think the whole idea is never to meet her in the first place.
The consequences are just too drastic.
Sometimes, I see these kind of case on newspaper. Yah, fun to read. But, what happened if that guy is your best friend/buddy or worst still, yourself..........Just imagine the trauma.

I just hope the judge can give a fair judgement. But, I believed it is rotan and double year jail sentence.
Seduce or no seduce, consent or no consent doesn't matter. Law is law, especially in Sinkie land. Guys always got the shorter end of the stick.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i have to make tis clear 1st. im not racist or watsoever.

it seems to me cases like, rape, molest, sex in family etc, more happen in the particular race juz like the case abv.

well maybe, tis is not true.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
Keong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of light

Why do men urge to taste forbidden fruits (below 16 year old girls) even though they knew it is legally?
Old 07-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keong19 View Post
Why do men urge to taste forbidden fruits (below 16 year old girls) even though they knew it is legally?
becos forbidden fruits taste the sweetest!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Becoz forbidden hard to cum buy...... hahaha

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 07-05-2007, 08:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keong19 View Post
ha? it is not legal to bonk girls below the age of 16?
Old 07-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
ha? it is not legal to bonk girls below the age of 16?
bro.... u 'kay seow' aarrrrrrr

Hehehe

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1