The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Guilin/Yangshou action

Quote:
Originally Posted by excite1962 View Post
Hi there...any bro can provide info where to get the girls in guilin or yangshuo? planning to go in june for a week..want to go out in cycling and kayaking and also enjoy the ladies if any? appreciate any info on this...
Ya, I am also planning to go Guilin this coming September/october. This is my first trip to Guilin. I wonder if anyone wish to join me. It will be free and easy and I might proceed to Huangshan in Anhui.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Can someone provide me with info on how to go to Guilin from Singapore.
Thanks
Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Can someone provide me with info on how to go to Guilin from Singapore.
Thanks
search abit, u got the answer...

(my place got problem to insert the link, so I cut & paste for the link)

Cathay Pacific Airways Limited From SINGAPORE to Guilin | CTC.com.sg

http://www.edreams.com/edreams/shared/amadeus3/FareItineraryView.jhtml;$sessionid$JGXZUP0V3L1XRQF ISY2CFEWAVCLC0IV0?_requestid=10570
Old 13-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mandala13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Airasia to kl, KL to guilin. Take a bus to yangshou from guilin another 1 hr plus
was there climbing, jus came back
Old 14-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandala13 View Post
Airasia to kl, KL to guilin. Take a bus to yangshou from guilin another 1 hr plus
was there climbing, jus came back
Tks, so are there cheong places in Guilin and Yangshou.
Old 25-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any place to cheong at Guilin? Thanks.
Old 27-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

alternate way is to take train from Guang Zhou to Guang Xi

then go Guilin
Old 28-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps take bus to Naning, about 1 - 2 hours. The city there is more developed and there are many locations got BBS and Suana within Naning town.
Old 28-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk View Post
Perhaps take bus to Naning, about 1 - 2 hours. The city there is more developed and there are many locations got BBS and Suana within Naning town.
any FR ? damage ?

particular place ?
Old 29-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
any FR ? damage ?

particular place ?
Since you are at Guilin and Yanagshou, I have these places for you:

West Street is a popular tourists and locals' pasar malan street in Yangshuo, you should be able to locate this place.

Yangshuo red light district
The red light district is one the first street parallel to the main road. From the bus terminal you walk in the opposite direction from West Street. You walk through a parking lot where there are some shops then you end up on a small street. You will see the red lights. Late evening after 10pm if you will to walking up and down West Street in front of KFC you will be approached by a tout. She had a couple of girls delivered by motorcycle withing minutes for you to choose from. Price is between RMB200 to 400 ST. Std for local RM200.

Yang Shou BBS
There is a roundabout just as you come into town and a main road that goes straight down to the river. There are 3 BBS within 100 meters from the roundabout headed into town. Each had 2-5 girls. The girls were very friendly, but the service was just OK - 130RMB ST on site. The BBS across the street is cheaper - 100 RMB ST, but lacks in quality.

Guilin Sauna
There is a sauna on the 2nd floor of the ShanHu Hotel.
24, ZhongShan Rd., Guilin.

Osmanthus Hotel Guilin. (Tan Gui Da Jiu tien)
The MP is situated at downstair of this hotel. You can have your red rope experience there at RMB500 with FS. Price is negotiable. They charge ang-mo RMB 600 to 800'

Last edited by gigantic_tk; 29-05-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: correction of typo error
Old 29-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

China is so big and so many MMs !!!

so many happening !
Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk View Post
Since you are at Guilin and Yanagshou, I have these places for you:

We
Hi
I intent to go guilin this Jan, I just wonder is the weather very much colder than Macau or about the same as macau. Of course I will be wearing thick clothings. Is it ok to go in Jan?
Thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Definitely alright if simply walking around and enjoy the sights. But might be little too cold since there many water rides. Overall, a unique place in China, must visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi
I intent to go guilin this Jan, I just wonder is the weather very much colder than Macau or about the same as macau. Of course I will be wearing thick clothings. Is it ok to go in Jan?
Thanks
Old 20-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going to Guilin on April. Any bros have more info on where to cheong?

Any good KTV to intro at Guilin or YangShou? Thanks in advance.

Thanks bro gigantic_tk on your info.
Old 20-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

In Guilin u just walk around alone beside the river or hang around outside the Elephant Hotel (where lots of Koreans stay), the aunty (mamasan) will approach you.

In YS, wah... I didn't know they have a red light district

Anyway the MP further down from KFC quite happening also. I only wanted a massage but a whore came and start pulling down my pants.

The real masseuse only appeared later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1