The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Emmalingdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No sex after the birth of first kid

Suddenly a lot nice fathers here!!

but I must say. It's very true, if we feel that the father not helping or useless standing there.. will vomit blood
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It actually normal. No all but most women will have posnatal and postpartum depression before and after child birth.. give her time, and in the meantime, treat her like how you will when you're dating, and she will get back on the track..

My situation is the other way round. my wife got super horny during pragnancy, and we got back in full swing after about 2 months after the first child birth.. second one she is not horny during, but still back in full swing after about the same time as the first.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalingdream View Post
Suddenly a lot nice fathers here!!
Actually seeing a purple head come out of the vagina is very traumatic for guys too. Not many countries will insist/strongly encourage men to go into the delivery room. Many men lost interest in their wives after that image.

How many guys here lost interest in having sex with the wife after seeing a baby come out of the vagina?
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
InCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a thread - married man come in.
Guys with your similar predicament share their experiences.
You can read it up.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Rossyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually seeing a purple head come out of the vagina is very traumatic for guys too. Not many countries will insist/strongly encourage men to go into the delivery room. Many men lost interest in their wives after that image.

How many guys here lost interest in having sex with the wife after seeing a baby come out of the vagina?
Delivery room, Twice. Very exciting to see em come out. Also saw doc stitch up down there. U should appreciate what your wife have to go thru.

Why will loose interest after seeing it? Not for me.

On the contrary, is wife start to loose interest in sex after 2nd kid. Haiz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1