The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
painterbyhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsienpe View Post
Better to target ex Colleagues instead.
Until you become colleagues again, if ex company wants you back
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haleluya111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fling at work with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi bro I've experienced this myself, and please don't try anything if that person is directly reporting to you, or if you have influence over their performance/promotion, it'll be very messy if the other colleagues think you're playing favourites.

However, if you really want to try this forbidden fruit of eating and shitting at the same place, I strongly suggest you try with colleagues from other teams ONLY if there is a strong signal from her.
agree bro, can be serious problem too
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
likebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlikebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlikebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don’t think this is a good idea, especially you work on the same department
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
AirForce is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAirForce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by likebossamboss View Post
I don’t think this is a good idea, especially you work on the same department
True, had experience one and kinda regret it
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambroseyeet View Post
If she is in your reporting line, quite a clear no go. Confirm get into trouble when ppl find out.

Long ago i had one fling from work. We were both interns in the same team so always lunch etc together so got close.

One weekend we arranged to go hiking together, after that drove her to my place to shower and chill since i got car. HTHT led to cuddling led to making out and eventually sex. Eventually intern ended and we kind of settled into a fwb situation - never really meet up for anything, met once in a while always end up in sex kind of rs.

Then i got involve with a more serious girl and stopped asking her out and we broke contact since. Other than occassional comments on each other's ig.
Surely an experience you’ll remember for life regardless I think hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1