The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: My Happy Life

i camp here also ..
Old 12-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 21
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

Good story... Waiting for more...
Old 12-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Monday night

The family is lazing around in the living room, watching tv together after dinner.

My Wife: "Rex, how is your first day at work?"

Rex: "It's good. Pa's company is huge and well organised. I have a few close schoolmates from SMU joining today as well. Pa, how is your EA (Executive Assistant), Angel? She is from my school too."

Me: "Oh really? So you know her well? I’ve seen her grades, 1st class honours like you. Smart girl?"

Rex: "Yes, very smart. Capable too. She is well-known in school for her excellent project work and presentation skills. Pa, you made a good choice in choosing Angel as your EA. She is also the belle of our course, very pretty huh?”

Me: “Ok that’s the first impression so far. But it depends on her work performance. You must not disgrace me too. Uncle Lim (my COO) is a very strict boss but you can learn a lot from him too.”

Rex: “Don’t worry Pa. You know I have never failed you.”

Our conversation drifted to other topics including the upcoming birthday dinner for my wife… the dinner reservation, Ryan’s and Rex’s girlfriend invitation, the dress code and so on… but my mind is on our earlier conversation on Angel. Smart, capable, belle of the course… I had wanted to ask Rex if she has a boyfriend but it’s just so wrong to discuss such things with my son… My mind kept drifting to the black triangular patch and her angelic face.

…................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Time: Tuesday morning

The moment I step into my room, a familiar aroma greeted me. It’s the smell of my favourite Blue Mountain expresso.

I sit down onto my armchair and press the phone to call Angel in. I look at Angel coming through my door. She is exquisite: creamy, porcelain skin, long, curling hair that matches her expressive, doe-liked eyes framed with long curly lashes. It is her eyes that I liked most, mirror-like and innocent, almost like an angel.

Angel is dressed in a power-suit: a beige jacket over a white, silky spaghetti top that hugs her petite body frame, with a matching beige min-skirt. This girl has good dress sense. Sexy but not revealing.

Angel: “Good morning, Mr Henry.”

Me: “Morning. Thanks for the coffee. You are observant. Anyway, I need these papers on my desk by 2 pm. Also, make sure the McGrath document is amended based on these requirements and included…” blah blah blah continuing with my brief to Angel on her workload today.

Angel takes over the files and documents from me and quickly looks through them.

Angel: “Mr Henry, where can I find the McGrath document that you mentioned?”

Me: “Oh, it’s on the shelf over there.” I walk over to the shelf at the far corner, with Angel following close behind.

I take the file from the shelf and quickly turn around. My mind go blank when suddenly, my elbow bump into something soft.

“So sooory Mr Henry” Angel stuttered, nervously biting her lip and tucking her hair behind her ear. Taking one quick, anxious glance at me, her eyes quickly return to the ground where the files and papers have dropped. Angel drops to the ground, gathering and picking up the papers she has dropped when my elbow bumped into her.

This is when I get a good glimpse at her downblouse. Her spaghetti top has opened up at the top when she bends down to pick up the documents. I can see from her neckline all the way into her chest and see two creamy buns forming a nice cleavage. Her breasts are not huge, a small B-cup at most, but they are very well-proportioned, just nice for her petite body frame. Angel is wearing a light-blue lacy bra. The bra is hugging her two moulds nicely, how I wish my hands can replace the bra…..

Sure that I look like a fool standing there. I become painfully aware of the provocative position we are in, with me standing there, facing a squatting Angel. I take a step back so that I won’t do anything irrational. The sight of Angel on her knees, in front of me, with a nice view of her downblouse is more exciting than I like to admit. But I must control myself. This is my office. I am a respected boss and I have a good family and my son is schoolmate with this beautiful girl. No, I must control myself.

“Ok, Mr Henry, I got all the documents.” With one last bite of her lips, Angel stands up, greets me politely and turns around me to walk out my room.

Watching her leave, I take the time to admire her, the sway of her hips and the intoxicating aura about her. Her beige mini-skirt fits like a second skin and her beautifully rounded ass looks so amazing. How nice if I can see her bending over from the back. And I think I can make out her sexy panty-line on her ass. Not very clear but surely visible.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Tuesday evening (same day)

It’s 6 pm. I am waiting for the lift at the lift lobby together with a number of the staff. I am a boss that always believes in work-life balance and it’s the company culture for everyone to knock off on time at 6 pm.

The door opens and since I am the boss, the others will always let me into the lift first. I thought that’s a stupid practice as I will be squeezed all the way at the back of the lift. But knowing Asians, if I don’t go into the lift first, nobody else will. So as usual, I am standing all the way back in the lift. Our company is on the 45th storey, so by the time it reaches midway, more and more people are squeezing into the lift.

It is stuffy as hell in that lift as usual, mostly due to the fact that it is an ultra-old lift with poor ventilation and also partly due to the fact that it is jam-packed with people. 15 people are packed into a lift designed to hold 10 comfortably. The way we are crammed in together, you can’t even breathe without jostling someone. I am stuck at the far back, and the only difference today is that Angel is standing in front of me.

The lift opens up at the 28th storey and there is this bunch of Japanese people who just force their way into the lift although it is already packed. I think Japanese people are just so used to packed lifts and trains. With the extra crowd coming in, Angel is forced to squeeze further back and it is at this moment when our bodies come into contact with one another, with Angel’s back leaning into me.

It’s nature. Angel is pressed so tightly against me, her warm soft body rubbing so nicely against mine with every subtle movement. Her head turns to check the lift display to see what floor we are on. I can sense that she is getting uncomfortable with the situation. I have tried to control myself but my dick starts to inflate with her rubbing up against me causing quite a stir down south. It is now grown to a rigid state, hard enough to rest comfortably in her butt, finding its way between the two butt cheeks and anchoring itself onto her butt crack. I am sure Angel can feel it as she is becoming more uncomfortable and starts fidgeting. Well, not that her fidgeting helps in anything but to get me more and more aroused.

I can’t do anything much in that situation other than trying to think of something else in my mind to distract myself from the arousal. But the more I tried, the more Angel’s images flashes into my mind. I feebly attempt to whisper to Angel in front of me “Sorry, the lift is too crammed.”

As if to acknowledge her awkwardness with the situation as well, Angel turned her head slightly and murmured softly “Don’t worry, Mr Henry. I understand.” Her fresh breath blowing across my face.

It is supposed to relieve the awkwardness but somehow her acknowledgement of the situation arouses me even more. My new EA, young, pretty, smart. Her sexy butt that I have been ogling is now nestled in front of my raging hard-on and she knows it, and yet we can’t do anything about it. Stimulating.

Suddenly, the lift jerks to a stop. Angel looks around in worry, her scented hair brushing my face, giving me a fresh breath of fragrance in this lousily-ventilated packed lift. The lights go off and the ventilation fan swirls slowly to a stop. There is a lift failure. Someone in front is pressing the alarm religiously, thinking that the more you press, the faster help will come. But it only serves to create more noise pollution and annoyance for everyone in the lift.

People are getting impatient and annoyed and uncomfortable and a lot of shuffling in the pitch darkness of the lift. In order to make oneself more comfortable, everyone is shuffling and jostling to get more space for themselves, as if a little bit more space will make their situation better. All these jostling only serves to push Angel more and more into me and cause her to jostle as well.

I try my best not to, I really tried, but the weight of her butt resting on top of my shaft, causes the little sucker to grow and grow and to my absolute horror, it is now at its hardest and thickest state, almost forcing my trouser open. It is now pointing skyward, finding its natural spot in the butt crack of the sexiest butt I have ever seen. Almost subconsciously and naturally, I start to slide my shaft subtlety up and down her ass crack. As more blood poured into my rod, I am now hissing in agony when the thick head is trying to worm its way into some hole or crevice.

At this moment, my eyes glow in the dark when I feel Angel reciprocating my action. I am pretty sure Angel feels it and is getting aroused by it. As slowly and subtlety as it is, Angel’s butt begins to move in tandem with my rubbing. The friction of those warm, soft butt rubbing the side of my cock is tantalising. We are now masturbating each other. Angel’s movement is slow, like a caress. Her warm butt is heaven against my cock, and the slowness of each movement is almost torture. I am pushing harder and harder into her. My hands move around her body and grab them. Soft and subtle. Perfect size. I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I think I heard a soft, barely audible, moan from Angel.

I am now grabbing and kneading Angel’s breast like a prized possession, and rubbing my shaft up and down her butt. I am smelling her hair and tries to blow into the back of her ears. Angel tries to turn her head but her body has no space to turn at all. I manage to kiss the side of her face and starts to lick her ear. I know Angel is totally aroused like myself now. If we are in a room by ourselves, I am sure we will jump into bed right away and fuck each other silly.

I can hear Angel letting out a barely audible soft gasp, and her body shuddering into me. Is that her orgasm? That thought proves too much for me and my cock erupts in a violent explosion. Did we both orgasm almost at the same time?

Eeeewwww, the ventilation fan starts rotating again and the lights flicker back to life. The lift starts to continue its descent. Me and Angel are now standing as normal. The lift finally reaches the ground floor, and people start pouring out from the lift. Angel quickly follows the crowd out and walks away quickly, without turning to look at me nor attempting to make any acknowledgement of what has just happened… But I know I have one of the most sexciting orgasm in my life.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
hi bro, yes u are right. I like to show how my lead characters look like. Just thought it adds more visual.
Good storyline, camping for more
Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Bro u are back with a second story!

Reporting to show support. Power la your story
Old 12-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

nice story! awaiting more!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
kitsleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykitsleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 12
WesternHardRod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternHardRod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for new update
Old 12-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vodka_Blu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Story: My Happy Life

Pitching my little tent... It's been awhile since I last logged in, and here's a sensual story brewing...
Old 13-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story. enjoy reading fully. Jiayou.
Old 13-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
dpj3pj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydpj3pj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story Bro!
Totally camping here
Old 13-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Great writing, intresting to see how this will all playout.
Old 13-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
W1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyW1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another camper here.
Old 13-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahchooxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well written!!!
Advert Space Available