The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Sergeant Sim from Foxtrot Company.

Sgt Sim: Fall in here!!!
Sgt Sim: Yes! You take your own sweet time, I will make sure you guys know what is time!

Everyone start to walk double quick time. Some blur king still don't know which company he's in. So they just stand in the middle of parade square waiting for Sgts to tease them.

Let's fast forward...

Sgt Sim: Go eat dinner, come back here, check your section. Collect your barang barang and go to your bunk and find out at which bed you are going to cry tonight! Fall out!

qazz: Hi I'm qazz. You? We same section leh, go eat together?
Ah De: Okie, let's go!

We start to TCSS, from 2 of us and our group became 5!
We are from same platoon. All Chinese...

For the next 3 weeks, we became buddies! On the 4th week, 3 of us managed to passed our IPPT and was released for 2 weeks break till the remaining platoon mates join us.

Ah De: So... I a bit horny! You 2 wanna join me for release?
Kim: Release simi? I super release right now lor! My legs and arms still shivering after the test. Pain like fuck, lucky I got myself another rubber band to make it 6 rounds the track. If not how I can complete 2.4km under 11mins. Heng never kana caught by Sgt Ng...
qazz: Okie lah! 1 rubber band gave you 2 weeks break, worth it lah!
Ah De: Wah lan eh, don't talk cock already lah. I meet you 8pm at Geylang Lor 8 Kopitiam. Wanna come, you come. Don't come, go fuck yourself! Ciao!
Kim: qazz, my Hp 9288 xxxx! Call me hor if you go.
qazz: See how first. I got something to settle first. Bye...

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子

Old 08-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

quick stuff.. brings back the 'sweet' memories.. looking forwarding to read more from you bro..
Old 08-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

Wa, pitch TENT here...

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 08-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

I missed my Ericsson Handphone Model 688! I SMS Ah De!

qazz: De! What should I wear ah? I never go Geylang before except Lim Dao Huey Zhui at Lor11 with my Mum leh!
Ah De: Chin Chai lah siao eh! We go Xio Gan not Xian Zha Bor leh!
Anything lah, moron. We go fuck not dating leh

qazz: Short and Tshirt should be ok hor?
Ah De: Peng You eh! No need $ izzit? Now what time already, my brother cannot tahan already leh!
qazz: K k, omw!

I took a cab from Balestier. Hop in and...

qazz: Uncle, Geylang Lor 8!
Ah Pek: (Mother's fren) Wah, qazz. Ki Geyang Kio Kuay Ah? Kah botak Zin Yan Dao Leh!
Go Geylang call prostitute ah? Cut botak very handsome leh!

qazz: Ba Lu Jit Peng ma, Sibeh Xiong leh! Boh Kio la, Ka Peng You Ki Jia la!
Just went NS ma, very tough leh! Not for prostitute lah, having supper with friend!

Ah Pek: Jin Gin Tua Han liao hor! Ho Mia...
Very fast grown up hor! Good life...

10 mins reached Lor 8!

qazz: Uncle thank you!

Meter show $4.60. Uncle ask me pay $4 will do.

I walked to the nearest Kopitiam and saw Ah De taking to 2 chicks. Walk closer and saw that both sibeh sexy but those short short type from Thailand or Indonesia. I totally turn off!

When Ah De saw me he straightaway stand up and walk to me, leaving that 2 chicks behind!

Ah De: Kia... Bring you around my home ground!
qazz: Orr...
Ah De: You serious Bo. Never come to red light district before meh! Got dick sure came before one lah! This area setup by our caring Garment leh, why never come and support? You Jia Lak lah!

It was late 199x! The day I lost my first time to a Thai girl...

qazz qazz
Old 08-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
koklulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeh! Support!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Red face Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Ah De was raised up by his uncle after his parent MIA. His uncle owned a brothel in Geylang so Ah De basicaaly spent most of his te running around geylang in his childhood. He seems to know almost every person we came across. Halo here and halo there, I was quite Wu Se when I was walking with him. Then, he brought me to his uncle brothel at Lor8 House XX. There were many Tikopeks walking in and out of the house. Some to see see only and some genuine bonksters. It was really fun but I was really quite scare as I thought all these were illegal at that time.

Upon reaching the house, I was greeted by Mr Machoman outside.

When Ah De pushed open the glass door... Wah Liew! My eyes almost popped out. My didi almost harden instantly. He asked me to sit down and take a look. Inside the so call Fish Tank sits 5 Thai Chicks! These chicks saw my botak head also start to get excited! My eyes couldn't stop staring at their boobies and sexy costumes!

Macho: Lai, Di Eh. Jib Lai Kuar Kuar... 14 Ho, Kum Lan Jiao Sibeh Song. 28 Ho, Ice Cream Gao Ni Gong Gong... 8 Ho, Xin Lai Eh. NehNeh Gan Tua Liap!
Come, kiddo. Come in and see... No14, BJ very shiok. No28, Ice Cream till you blur. No8, newcomer, fucking big boobs!

De: Ho La, Macho! Wah Eh Bro!
Okie la, Macho! He's my bro!

I can feel my didi trying to burst out of my Bermuda! I felt awkward and paiseh! These chicks were like waving their hand at me, seducing me. NNKC, how to withstand this kind of lust at this age.

Ah De: Bro, which one you like?
qazz: Dont want lah! I come see see look look only. You carry on ba recruit De!
Ah De: Choose 1 la, I introduced my favourite to you lah! Suck till you dry up.
qazz: Dont want lah bro! I not use to it leh!
Ah De: CheeBye lah. Macho, Gio 62 Ho Lai Ho Wa Eh Bro!
Fuck lah. Macho, ask No62 to serve my bro!

qazz: Mai La, Mai La...
Don't want lah, don't want lah...

I kept declined his offer and wanted to run out but Mr Machoman was too big size. He stood at the door and basically blocked the whole entrance seeing no gap. As we were arguing halfway, a small petite size girl walk out from nowhere. My eyes were immediately attracted by her look. She very sweet and was my Cup of Tea!

qazz: Okie lah! Shut up, I take it...

She lead me by holding my hand up the narrow stairway! My heart was pounding at 180 beat per second. Both my legs were weak not because of the IPPT earlier but due to the nervous I was encountering!

qazz qazz
Old 08-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

Wink Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyrabbit View Post
camping..the serve and f**k off is a very good description for yr story..
Just happened to recall my Army Days! Do keep support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
nice steamy stories bro. camping here for more
Sure you will get more! Thanks for support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by min`01 View Post
This is a new perspective about the army
Thanks sis! Waiting for your steamy encounter too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zy View Post
quick stuff.. brings back the 'sweet' memories.. looking forwarding to read more from you bro..
Do check it out and keep it alive! Let's charged up the hill together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
Wa, pitch TENT here...
Thanks for support, bro rex! Please enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koklulu View Post
Yeh! Support!
Hi! Thanks, yeh yeh yeh...

qazz qazz
Old 08-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Talking Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

As i said previously that I lost my first time to a Thai Prositute! Its not my Virgin hor, its actually my first handjob by a girl.

As I was walking up the stairway, she lead me to her cubicle. She asked me to took off my shoe before stepping into her room. For the benefit of newbies, I will elaborate a bit of whats inside her room and the atmosphere. Basically, their room is dimly lighted with a shower room attached. A CD player and a mini fridge, normally they will serve you drink! It always cooling and smell nice. First timer will definitely RTF for more...

Once inside the room, this No.62 gave me a tight hug! Her GFE was 10x100% which made me cannot tahan. I really felt in love instantly, lolzzz! She stripped me piece by piece and hanged my clothes nicely. Wah liew, her face feature was small frame, sweet looking and petite... confirm my type! Her boob was small B and I dont really care about it.

Next, she stripped herself and bring me to the shower room with my hardon didi pointing at her face . She washed my didi and ass clean, sterilized my mouth with listerine and dry me using $1 a piece towel.

I lied on the bed and getting ready for action. As I was still fresh and young, my didi seems powerful as ever. Something unforgetable happened... The moment she climb onto me and just about to start her cat bath, my urge came! As she was stroking my didi while caressing me and arousing me. My first burst of army shot into the sky onto her stomach... it was unstoppable! Although she did nothing to me, I thank her for giving me my first gentle HJ. It was totally satisfying for a newbie like me at that time! Hahaha...

She clean me up again and I walked out less than 10mins!

qazz qazz
Old 08-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

Wink Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Thanks Bro ah rat & Bro shchen!
Will return you back!

qazz qazz
Old 08-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice... keep it up!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

Question Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Nice... keep it up!
Haha! I like your quote!

qazz qazz
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

yesterday ..... all my memories seems so far away .....
Old 09-07-2010, 08:55 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story that's remind me of my old army days also
Old 09-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
Ah De: Bro, which one you like?
qazz: Dont want lah! I come see see look look only. You carry on ba recruit De!
Ah De: Choose 1 la, I introduced my favourite to you lah! Suck till you dry up.
qazz: Dont want lah bro! I not use to it leh!
Ah De: CheeBye lah. Macho, Gio 62 Ho Lai Ho Wa Eh Bro!
Fuck lah. Macho, ask No62 to serve my bro!

qazz: Mai La, Mai La...
Don't want lah, don't want lah...

qazz qazz
haha... bro, tis one reminds me of d gd old story of Mah Bao Tan, Tony Tan & Lee Hsien Loong 1st time going to geylang whores house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
She clean me up again and I walked out less than 10mins!

qazz qazz
tis too, was my first experienced in GL - also 10 mins walk out liao, feel so paiseh. n it took me another few more trips b4 i walked out only after 30 mins.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro qazz, nice sharing! Thanks, & cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1