The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dalps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting Married - advice

Bro AhTip,

If u getting married jus becos of responsibility, i suggest u better re-consider. Think twice, Think 3 times, think again and again.....

u must get married 4 the right reasons. only if u can click wif her n u guys hv settled yr issues etc financial, emotional, physical (sex etc) etc den u can consider marrying her....

dun get married n den regret later.... oso the price to pay aft marriage is very very much higher. in any divorce, guys will be the bigger loser!!!

gd luck in yr discernment!!!
Old 14-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think it's a good idea to get married for the sake of 'short gun'. In fact, Although it's ur responsibility for the consequences, getting married is definitely NOT a good solution. Perhaps u may wanna consider abortion?

If it's too late for abortion, I hope u hv strong financial backup in case things screw up. good luck...

jimbo
Old 14-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

having an abortion should always be the only and last resort solution,u kave ur share of fun so u somehow need to be reponsible for it and suggesting an bortion is a perfect excuse of escaping that.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 14-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It takes both hands to clap, a marriage need both of you to make it work.
Old 14-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
having an abortion should always be the only and last resort solution,u kave ur share of fun so u somehow need to be reponsible for it and suggesting an bortion is a perfect excuse of escaping that.

To a certain extent, I do fully agree with u that abortion is the last option. However, bear in mind that if both parties are not mentally and financially ready to settle down, I see abortion is a better choice. Yes, the abortion will haunt the woman forever, and the consequences may be unbearable.

jimbo
Old 14-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103

To a certain extent, I do fully agree with u that abortion is the last option. However, bear in mind that if both parties are not mentally and financially ready to settle down, I see abortion is a better choice. Yes, the abortion will haunt the woman forever, and the consequences may be unbearable.

jimbo
But just because both parties are not mentally & financially stable isnt a gd reason enough to kill an innocent life.Blame it on luck,perhaps but guess someone somehow needs to be responsilble and not escaping it regardless of the situation.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 14-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtip

for me, i am about to settle down next year, and i am doing it on resposibility ...
it is very good you are doing it due to responsibilty. thats what keeps a husband going. after marriage it will be another kind of anticipation for you - like how the FL looks like when she knocks on your hotel door, whether the FL got bad breath or not etc...
Old 14-10-2006, 04:25 PM
firehouse

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

My advise is better think twice before getting married. It's not just abt responsibilities, it involve much more than that. I' m speaking from my own experience, I've been married for such long time and end up with the big 'D'.
You know what, the children end up being the most suffering party.
Old 14-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
tttfck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertttfck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes i agree firehouse and all bro say..better think twice before getting married!!!!because is very dangerous...
Old 14-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Good or bad depends on u.Is how u look at it.And how u manage and solve the problems as it comes by.
Old 14-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jaclyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehouse
'D'.
You know what, the children end up being the most suffering party.
ya i agree with bro firehouse... that children is the one suffering the most...

well marriage is not only between 2 person lor.. u must oso see if u can really get along with ur in-laws anot lor... like me... stay with my in-laws my hubby stuck in between... now move back with my parents i'm the one who stuck in between... so... must get to knw ur in-laws well too lor...

maybe u shld go for the marriage preparation program my the MCDS... think it help more or less... actually wanted to go for that b4 mine marriage... but my hubby dun wan to bcos of his "EGO"... & oso no time liao lar... cos mine is a shortgun marriage... that's y now end up suffering lor... but still hanging on for the sake of my child...
Old 15-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ah_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup i married because of responsibility.... but even till what has happen today for me. i have no regrets as i feel that when i dare to "do" then got baby... i think is fair that i will answer to it... i am a playboy but when i heard got baby i also do not why my heart went soft..... Now the baby is the pillar in my life.

But again serious to say if you wan to marry because of this reason is still not advisable....got many other options like keep the baby then you are still the parent but not legally married is the best... cos after being together with the baby and your partner for a certain time...then u will know weather u are ready or not...or who knows your partner maybe be ready too...maybe she wans to marry u asap just to prevent people from gossiping or pressure from her family.

But no matter what is your choice, remember that the life you and her created is innocent. Trust me single parent or whatever is not so bad... i am also struggling...

Take care Bro be wise and rational
Old 15-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
DavidCheng is Cool - loads of Potential

I advise you to go ahead to get married. You get to have free sex as and when you like. Like me, I got myself a stupid but high sex-drive woman who is happy to be a housewife. So I get to bonk her almost every night until she goes out of shape.

Not only I have a sex slave, I also get to enjoy free washing machine, iron and rice cooker. Yes go ahead; get married. You can't be wrong! Trust the lord.
Old 15-10-2006, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtip
......for me, i am about to settle down next year, and i am doing it on resposibility ...
Bro, based on your said timing of marriage, I assume that your responsibility is not because of shotgun, but rather because you have been together for a long time and hence you feel responsible that you must marry her and not let her down. I think there are a few things you should consider:-

1. Do you still love her, are you still in love with her ?
2. Are you enjoying your sex life with her now ?

If your answer to the above is an emphatic NO, then you should really reconsider your marriage.

Since you are in SBF, it means either you are a cheongster or that sex is quite important to you. So, are you going to give up cheonging after marriage? If not, then aren't you hurting your gal even more because:-

1. You married her out of responsibility, not love.
2. You intend to continue cheonging.
3. You will feel depressed if you can't get enough sex with her and this will lead to discord and arguments.

My advice is Think carefully before you take the plunge.
Old 15-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengmaidai
True Love = "Lam Jiu Yat Chai Sei"
Lam lee hong kan lar... i prepare to drink your wedding toast liao...

Married life? ask bro Cheri_Popper....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
There are 3 types of rings that a about to get married man goes thru'.
1 engagement RING

2 wedding RING

3 suffeRING
Bro, when free for kopi again? how about sembawang kopi tiam? kekekeke

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1