The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She's gone .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When I first started out in the dating scene, I too had this idea that if I treated my girlfriend very well, she'd love me more for it. BIG MISTAKE. All she did was take me for granted plus take advantage of me.

As I gained experience, I found that keeping them guessing was a far better strategy. In fact the best move of all was to give her the impression that I was on the verge of dating someone else. Nothing attracts a girl more than the fear of losing her man to a perceived rival.
Sound piece of advice and very true! In fact, it has already been proven that if you place your other half on a pedestal, you will MOST LIKELY be taken advantage of and be treated as a door mat.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I first started out in the dating scene, I too had this idea that if I treated my girlfriend very well, she'd love me more for it. BIG MISTAKE. All she did was take me for granted plus take advantage of me.

As I gained experience, I found that keeping them guessing was a far better strategy. In fact the best move of all was to give her the impression that I was on the verge of dating someone else. Nothing attracts a girl more than the fear of losing her man to a perceived rival.

Wah u evil...anyway TS, if problem was trust issue, follow ur own intuition. She probably found someone n her heart is somewhere else and she is busy reading someone's else msg. So move on, come back 2 yrs later, check to see did you do better after that experience. It didn't work out for a reason. Unlike all of us, ur young n more to explore and experience. Take it easy.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Wah u evil...anyway TS, if problem was trust issue, follow ur own intuition. She probably found someone n her heart is somewhere else and she is busy reading someone's else msg. So move on, come back 2 yrs later, check to see did you do better after that experience. It didn't work out for a reason. Unlike all of us, ur young n more to explore and experience. Take it easy.
"Evil" has nothing to do with it whatsoever. I've learned over the years how human nature works and how relationships play out over time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Thank you guys, she didn't have a BF , which i strongly believe so.
This isn't my first love either, have been in multiple relationship.
I beleive why it hurt so bad cause, we're both adults,doing adults thing together and probably , have had plans already for future, for the both of us.

Justl ooking back, it's such a waste, such a pity, we could have been better if we'd to resolve that one problem that had been bugging me.

She ignore me for a week now, refusing to see me for five mins or whatsoever, i belive she's really gone.

She moved on with the help of her one good friend, its a guy.
We used to hang out tgt when i was with her. But the guy treat her good, and i know they wouldn't be together.

I'd be better, i will to.
My NS life revolve around her, now that she's gone , im utterly lonely.
I rode a bike, so whenever i got on my bike, I tend to just miss her.

But i know i have to get thru this no matter what, she doesnt want me anymore. It hurts of course.. i wish we could talk it out and split happily.

It's hard for a ex lover to become friends, but i wish i could be hers.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknasty View Post
she didn't have a BF , which i strongly believe so.
TS this is what you belief, however things don't change over night. It's an accumulation and something has changed and give raise to a comparison.

Quote:
Justl ooking back, it's such a waste, such a pity, we could have been better if we'd to resolve that one problem that had been bugging me.
If a heart has changed, there is little you can do. Even to the extend you manage to grab hold of it, it no longer be the same.

Quote:
She ignore me for a week now, refusing to see me for five mins or whatsoever, i belive she's really gone.
She have to ignore you otherwise she cannot move on either.

Quote:
We used to hang out tgt when i was with her. But the guy treat her good, and i know they wouldn't be together.
Well only time will tell, whether this guy is the one or not. Whether he is married or not is not an issue in the current society. You just need to accept whatever you belief in.

Quote:
Take Care, safety is important.

Quote:
Not necessary, it takes time and courage to do so, apparently it's not time yet as this will ignite old love and eventually become more troublesome. If you still love her, let her be what she want.

Take Care and wish you a better future.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you guys, she didn't have a BF , which i strongly believe so.
This isn't my first love either, have been in multiple relationship.
I beleive why it hurt so bad cause, we're both adults,doing adults thing together and probably , have had plans already for future, for the both of us.

I'd be better, i will to.
My NS life revolve around her, now that she's gone , im utterly lonely.

But i know i have to get thru this no matter what, she doesnt want me anymore. It hurts of course.. i wish we could talk it out and split happily.

aww..like taiwan drama..needs to watch with pillows n my hello kitty de. So romantic de 你。 But remember the next time use such romance on the next girl while she is in relationship with u哦。
Old 12-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
"Evil" has nothing to do with it whatsoever. I've learned over the years how human nature works and how relationships play out over time.
Nothing surprises you anymore? What fun is there then? Sometimes is good to be blurr
Old 13-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 13-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Move on. Time will wash away your pain somehow.
Weeks, months or years. Nothing is forever.

Nothing is yours as well. She isn't yours since the beginning.
Both of you are together cause circumstances and perhaps the environment makes both of you together.
When the environment and circumstances change, then both of you changes and just have to move on.
Old 13-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Si ginah. You ride bike still think of her. Ride bike please be careful. You accident is who sad ? Is your parents who rear you until 23 sad. Girls come and go.. please do not be too devoted.

Do not use NS as an excuse. Period. I've seen so many couples tong through ns and than happily ever after.

I say now you ord. 23 liao. faster get your degree and go work.

When money comes. Girls auto come.

Actually brother , you quite gangster. Power 7 this year 23 means you 16 already indulging in sammyboy sexual forum !

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Si ginah. You ride bike still think of her. Ride bike please be careful. You accident is who sad ? Is your parents who rear you until 23 sad. Girls come and go.. please do not be too devoted.

Do not use NS as an excuse. Period. I've seen so many couples tong through ns and than happily ever after.

Actually brother , you quite gangster. Power 7 this year 23 means you 16 already indulging in sammyboy sexual forum !
I wish we can tong, just a few months more.
it's sad, she's gone and never coming back.

thanks guys, i'll try to stop thinknig about her.

Yes bro, been here since '09
I don't really chiong haha.
Old 13-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Yes bro, my fav song..
Old 13-05-2015, 04:11 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post

haha ya u late boomer and TS...! Why u so young in here?
Old 13-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish we can tong, just a few months more.
it's sad, she's gone and never coming back.

thanks guys, i'll try to stop thinknig about her.

Yes bro, been here since '09
I don't really chiong haha.
Let it go.......is good for u...
Old 13-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
TeaseFuckCuddle is Cool - loads of Potential

She probably wasn't ready to commit or couldn't see herself spending the rest of your lives together. Or maybe her heart was captured by someone else (that friend that you don't think will get with her?).

Move on.

Chiong to forget faster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1