The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
Same thoughts. If jus u, wife n Fwb, how u go missing with fab for hr
I don’t mean to go hanky panky during the play date. I’m just thinking to relish in the excitement of getting more chances to meet my fwb openly.
Old Today, 08:18 AM
Samster

Nelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixGrill View Post
Many bros here sure support this arrangement
Haha I’m sure. But no thanks. Still like to keep my pretty wife to myself.
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
You are one big risk-taker for sure. Never under-estimate a woman's 6th sense. You even said it yourself that it is a recipe for disaster.

But of course it's your life and your call. Always happy to hear any updates from you in the other thread. Is this the Jap lady that you mentioned in your other post?
Yes it’s the jap lady. Sometimes we ghost each other because of some arguments. But the sex with her is so addictive.
Old Today, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
To me, I will do it for the following reasons

(1) Never get caught - sibei song. Play till no horse run
(2) Get caught - scenario 1 (wife may join in so become happier)
(3) Get caught - scenario 2 (wife tulan then nothing happens. Still song for you)
(4) Get caught - scenario 3 (wife tulan and divorce. Then you openly can play the divorced wife and your wife other bro can play)

Above scenario nothing bad for you. Just that

(1) have you ringfenced your assets? I got 1 friend forever playing and I realised he ask his mother to look after his assets. Wife get almost nothing as he has no assets but alimony still have to pay
(2) Do you bear to leave your children with wife? My friend no problem as he feels that his children is mere outcome of his sex enjoyment. He buys them expensive gifts but didn’t really care about them so he let his ex wife have his children

My 2 cent worth
Thanks for your breakdown. I think one important point you shared is my kids. There was a point in time during my heist with her that I was seriously contemplating to leave my family for her and her kids. But looking back now I’m glad I didn’t. She being Japanese, there are still quite a few major cultural differences and values compared to SG.
Old Today, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arranging a playdate with my fwb, her kids and mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
Thinking of arranging a play date with my fwb, her kids, and mine. Im married and she is divorced.
It can be a big taboo for divorced ladies too. Many marriages end in bitterness. Her kids may already be exposed to negative comments about their mum from the father's side of the family. Then the mum keeps introducing different 'uncles' to their lives. These 'uncles' come and go frequently. It will create a negative impression of their mum for these kids.

I feel divorced ladies can be more sensitive about the guys they introduce into her kid's life.
Old Today, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Bro, before I comment, what do you intend to achieve out of the play date?

Don't tell me you plan to see if your kids can get along with her and her kids?

Does not quite make sense right?
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Upsilon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is a bad idea.
Your wife was fine with the other lady cause the other lady is married and still with husband, unless you had something going on with the other lady too ?
But this divorced lady, maybe your wife will not suspect, but she may notice.
And that is the last thing you want.
Imagine things get fked up and either one ladies sought the other out.
Going to be quite the scene for you to deal with.
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

My friend did what you plan to do end up wife found out......burnt!!!
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Morava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why play with fire ?
Getting burnt is not worth the kick, or any benefits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1