The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sexper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regalis Spa at North Bridge Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
erm...

i tot GF and Badminton hall also around same pricing...
90mins massage normally around this price if at HC mah.

ps. points donated for sharing information.
Badminton hall still have meh, I tot got few years liao
Old 15-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Give them 3 months, probably start dropping prices unless they are well supported by many Carrot Heads.

Chop, Chop, wow, so many Carrot Heads meh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unger View Post
Bro, this place is like juicer!!!!!!!!!!!! only have decent massage so expensive.
At first i thought can request for the girl to have hot pool, sauna and steam bath together. Now it seem to be only digging money. Worst than day light robbery.
Old 17-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
$58 for food buffet !! Another ripoff. Like one bro said, might as well go to high end hotel buffet
To be fair, the normal rate for 1.5 hours massage should be $60 (let's make it $70 for them assuming they have better environment).

It still means that the buffet is $36 . I don't really think they can provide anything worth that money since the traffic will be so low.

Bro SipayChun, have you tried out the place? Please write a clear FR if you have tested as you intended to. Thanks in advance.
Old 17-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 18
Flying Condor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pass by this place but did not go in. Think it's just 2 expensive and not sure what u going to get.
Old 17-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This place is more for leisure and also relaxing massage.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This place is more for leisure and also relaxing massage.
Hi bro, you tried this place before? Care to post a FR? Thanks
Old 18-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MrAnMo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have not try this place. but they invited me inside while stop by to ask few weeks back. will be dissapointed for all bros
the marketing manager told me this is the same concept as seen in china
its a family type of relaxing place. no hanky panky. that time she told me was $68 for 1 hour massage + free food and usage of facilities. this place exclude jacuzzi and sauna. they are planning for a sauna but not jacuzzi. its family oriented spa. can forget about all those hanky panky.

good points
-for those who like massage and foot massage this can be the place
-free food and internet
-good comfortable adjustable sofa and individual tv.

bad points
-no special services
Old 21-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Hi bro, you tried this place before? Care to post a FR? Thanks
Nope, never try b 4, juz tat i happen to pass by the the woman ask me go in and talk a lot to me, counter gal look quite chio syt look, the 1 who talk to me i think is the boss, MILF look.. not bad, i think this place quite classy so should not have any special..correct me if i m wrong abt it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
yjmteen is Cool - loads of Potential

passed the place earlier, did some survey. entrance is 58, 90min is 48. tot of taking only massage n the price is 68per hour
Old 21-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjmteen View Post
passed the place earlier, did some survey. entrance is 58, 90min is 48. tot of taking only massage n the price is 68per hour
ohh. u mean they allow u to take only massage without paying the entrance fees? Can I assume that u r not allowed to use the facilities (not that many to begin with) if u r not paying the entrance?
Old 24-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

Just tried out the place.
This is a discent place with no hanky panky. So for bros looking for a 'good time', you can pass on this.
The entrance cost is $68 and not $58, just went up by $10. Deco is good and service is fine. Place has 3 storey. 1st floor is reception and some relax chairs with personnal TV. At the side is for foot soaking with herbs. Shower area and a small sauna cubical has been added recently, for male and female guest.
Second floor is more relax chairs and dinning area (only 2 tables with 4 chairs). Just outside is the smoking area with more table sand chairs with a DVD player and TV. Everything is free, ie food and drinks. Food can be considered bad. There is fried rice, plain porriage and soup. The rest are dried stuff that the staff will cook for you, eg. mee with vege, chicken wings, hot dogs, etc. No fried or oily cooking as there is no kitchen. There are cookies, chips, fruits, etc. Fruit juice is also available fresh. 4 massage chairs (indoor) are available with some exercise equipment outside the smoking area. 2 computers with internet access (I am writing now using their terminal).
Third floor is pathetic. 5 massage beds (or so call) available but is small and space is tight. Massage skill is ok as all of them have certs. Cost of massage or foot is $48 per 1.5 hr on top of the entrance fee. There are other items available at higher cost, eg facial, etc.
VIP member can access the place 24hr.
Boss according to the staff is a China lady who has a son studying in SG. She invested about S$2M, something to work on while company her boy. She is boss in CN of restaurant, and some other businesses I cannot recall. She brought some of her staff with her. Currently there are about 5 staff providing massage services and 1 or 2 for foot.
Dun think I will come back unless they improve on the following :

1. Food. Need to have a kitchen to cook and provide customer with more options.
2. Massage area and staff. Cannot compare to badminton hall spa or hot spa at Katong, though deco is much better.
3. Sauna, steam and pools. There is only one small sauna cube that I think can take at most 2 skinny guys. Is even smaller than BKK Caesar VIP room sauna. No pool or steam.
4. Others, rest area lighting need to dim more, is too bright. The rest area downstair needs to be curtain-ed as no one will rest there as any customer walking in and out will see you snore while sleeping. Cable programs, at least sports or DVD movies should be available.

I do not know how long the place can last but with the above improvement, I will consider to visit despite the higher cost. Else, for a price of $68 + $48 for a good massage and relax place, I will rather visit other discent spa like hot spa. Concept is good but place is wrong and other details is not taken care of. Boss should do more survey before setting up...
Old 24-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

btw, their web page :

http://www.regalisspa.com/
Old 23-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wired72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My office is 2 streets down from Regalis so it my pleasure to give you guys the low down on the place.

I visited once paid $50+++ with foot reflex and some touch touch full buffet serving mostly fruits never try cos i think not fresh. It a very china concept like "po zhi ling" but fail.

THIS PLACE IS 100% CLEAN ONLY GOT AUNTIES AND UNCLES TO SERVE U

Tried the place a second time price increase but this is what pissed me off

Paid the entrance fee, did the foot reflex than on the way out ask to pay again for the foot reflex. Huh con you to think that the entrance fee include everything but hit you on the way out.

Give this place a miss......
Old 23-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

$52 (entrance) + $43 massage is too expensive already. No doubt the interior is not bad, but still not worth it.
Old 24-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

after reading so much feedback fr bros here, i thk this plc shd b given a miss. i dun underst y we shd pay an 'entrace fee' when they dun have much amenities. internet is cheap, d so called buffet does nt cost much. N since there r no SYTs to ogle at, i dun thk many bros wd want to stay in d plc for more than 2 hrs.

anyways, d lao ban niang is rich lah. got lotsa cash to burn. but i feel if she wants to make $$$, it'll b better for her to operate a HC with SYTs ... somethg like d former 'zhong nan hai' concept in KL.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1