The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2004, 10:47 PM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Air Asia

My opinion...

Unless you have free lodging in BKK, otherwise, the package tour offered by finnair with hotel lodging only come up to slighly less than S$300 for a 5 day BKK tour package.

In total, if you fly by budget airline and book hotel seperately, the amount is still more than S$300 wor. Where got "hua"
Old 29-11-2004, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by facial
My opinion...

Unless you have free lodging in BKK, otherwise, the package tour offered by finnair with hotel lodging only come up to slighly less than S$300 for a 5 day BKK tour package.

In total, if you fly by budget airline and book hotel seperately, the amount is still more than S$300 wor. Where got "hua"
I also aware of the attractive offer by finair, but we are not going there with family. Most important thing is those hotels they provide might not be gal friendly. So in the end need to do "A lar Carte".
Old 29-11-2004, 08:10 AM
ryanloke09

[QUOTE=hornie]then on the flight back after i got the boarding ticket from the airasia counter at bangkok they changed the depature hall without telling me. i waited at my depature hall for a good 1 hr before i realised that the passengers were boarding already somewhere else.. almost missed the flight..QUOTE]

aiyo budget mah. but i feel their svc quite ok leh and really cheap.
cos me very "qing cai"
Old 29-11-2004, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by facial
My opinion...

Dont be mislead by the free hotel rooms offered. Hotels offered by these package are very cheap. For example Asia Hotel cost less than S$30 (800B) per day for tour grp. So for twin sharing it's less than S$15 per person per day.

A budget hotel for good chionging like Rachada Hotel City cost 600b(S$25) per day and gal friendly. For twin sharing it's around S$12.50 per person per day.

You got to do yr calculation with price of the hotels offered in Bangkok based on twin sharing basis.

One more consideration, the flight time and flying days of Finair is not good and may not suit many.

I have heard many hicups on AirAsia... i have flew on Valueair they are just as good as any normal airline. For short distance travel, i dont mind using them again. They fly two times a day to BKK and can book online without agent's fee. I would recommend them.... Disclaimer. I'm not related to Valueair whatsoever... I'm just a "value for money" traveller. Hee....hee...

Last edited by Sinoview; 29-11-2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old 29-11-2004, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Dont be mislead by the free hotel rooms offered. Hotels offered by these package are very cheap. For example Asia Hotel cost less than S$30 (800B) per day for tour grp. So for twin sharing it's less than S$15 per person per day.
het pal hosei boh
asia hotel u can get 800b per day?
cheapest i can get is onli 1100b for twin sharing
btw u in which province now heehee...
Old 29-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It may be already obvious to those here that fly a lot but LCCs like AirAsia et al is a bad choice for those who travel to BKK for work or are connecting to another airline in BKK. Unline mainline carriers like SQ or TG, LCCs will not "protect" you on another flight if your flight is delayed. With the mainline carriers, the will often endorse your ticket over to another airline (any airline, not necessarily within their alliance) if their flight will be delayed more than 2 hours or if you can show them you have a connection that will be jeopardised.

Similarly, LCCs very rarely allow standbys. TG (not SQ) on the other hand has very liberal standby policies. For example, you get to the airport early and you want to take an earlier flight. TG even allows you to standby for later flights. TG will also upgrade ROP (their frequent flyer program) Gold and above to C-class if Y is more than 90% full. SQ almost never gives out such operational upgrades.
Old 29-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 23
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
het pal hosei boh
asia hotel u can get 800b per day?
cheapest i can get is onli 1100b for twin sharing
btw u in which province now heehee...
hahaha....where is bro sinoview now? that one i can answer for him, he is in hk-shenzhen-changping...
running here & there to cheong & work, hahaha...how i envy him...

ok, back to subject, Valuair not bad lah, i flew with bro sinoview last mth on valuair to hk, quite punctual, seat space quite big, air stewardess in polo-tees not bad, especially b4 we land, one of them sang "valuair" song that woke me up & make my hair stand up high! hahahaha.....
overall not a bad experience, especially if you can get the "early bird" air-tics for quite a low price, but these tics are limited & u must book 1 mth in advance, not easy to get lah, unless u plan early for your trip...

*bro sinoview, which gal r u with now? did u see "my" gals? ahahaahah...

rgds,
Old 29-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody99
hahaha....where is bro sinoview now? that one i can answer for him, he is in hk-shenzhen-changping...
running here & there to cheong & work, hahaha...how i envy him...

ok, back to subject, Valuair not bad lah, i flew with bro sinoview last mth on valuair to hk, quite punctual, seat space quite big, air stewardess in polo-tees not bad, especially b4 we land, one of them sang "valuair" song that woke me up & make my hair stand up high! hahahaha.....
overall not a bad experience, especially if you can get the "early bird" air-tics for quite a low price, but these tics are limited & u must book 1 mth in advance, not easy to get lah, unless u plan early for your trip...

*bro sinoview, which gal r u with now? did u see "my" gals? ahahaahah...

rgds,
me also envy SINO can always go china south shiok shiok always
no project recently but tink my company new station to be setup in DongGuan and ZhongShan soon
hope i am the lucky one to go up
if no business trip then have to settle for leisure trip liao
planning in progress but should be in jan/feb
Old 29-11-2004, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

A budget hotel for good chionging like Rachada Hotel City cost 600b(S$25) per day and gal friendly. For twin sharing it's around S$12.50 per person per day.

You got to do yr calculation with price of the hotels offered in Bangkok based on twin sharing basis.

One more consideration, the flight time and flying days of Finair is not good and may not suit many.

I have heard many hicups on AirAsia... i have flew on Valueair they are just as good as any normal airline. For short distance travel, i dont mind using them again. They fly two times a day to BKK and can book online without agent's fee. I would recommend them.... Disclaimer. I'm not related to Valueair whatsoever... I'm just a "value for money" traveller. Hee....hee...
Hmmm....Your hotels rates are very interesting, does the rates are walkin or online purchase? Thanks.
Old 29-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Different carriers and different types of airlines all serve a purpose to the travellers.

To compare a tour package with the purchase of air ticket (FIT Travel) without hotel its like comparing apples with oranges.

The tour packages are cheap for a few reasons.

1) No flexibility on departures and fixed itinerary. The tour dates are fixed in most cases - at least for departures and dependent on a group being available. LCC carriers have regular schedules which are not dependent on a group being available.

2) Hotel choices are also quite fixed for groups and,

3) quoted as twin sharing as stated by others here. For single occupancy, you have to add more for comparison purposes.

4) Sometimes, you are required to follow their program e.g. between arrival and transfer to hotel and vice versa instead of straight between airport and hotel because of "complimentary shopping tour". This means that some hours will be wasted going to be "robert" at some stupid place and even if you buy nothing, your valuable time is wasted waiting for others.

If you want to compare LCC, then you have to compare with regular scheduled airlines for ticketing only.

Of course nowadays,
these regular airlines respond to LCCs with very special promotions to match LCCs. And if your travel coincide with their promotions, then its wise and worth it to fly with the regular airlines for so many obvious reasons.
However do be aware of the restrictions that they will impose or you could find yourself paying more sometimes e.g. changing return dates etc etc - heavy penalties if at all possible.

We have to thank LCCs starting with Air Asia because without them, these special promotions would not have come about, instead of cursing them.

My greatest regret will be the day all the LCCs go bankrupt and dissappear and we go back to paying high prices for travel.

One good thing about LCCs is that fares are quoted one way and you can fly in say from Phuket, go on to Bangkok and return directly from Bangkok and the other way too. The same goes for Hatyai.

When you compare this with flying Thai, you save enormously - at least S$180 on such an itinerary.

e.g. Sing-Phuket- Bkk - Sin on Thai will be about S$450
On a combination of Tiger - Air Asia - Tiger, I am paying about S$250 (in total) and during Chinese New Year Peak too!

Budget airlines are budget no service airlines so its also quite ridiculous to complain about no- service, or poor service or walking a little bit here and there from plane to bus and to terminal etc. The little inconvenience is the reason why you can travel on budget !

There was one brother here who said he could even smell all the dandruff of the passengers. While I found it funny, it was probably his bad luck. You can get business and first class passengers with dandruff too - its not exclusive to budget passengers.

I have taken advantage of the cheap flights of Air Asia (twice to Bangkok) when they launched that sector (which is always when you get their best offers) and I have no complains.

My expectations were lowered and I enjoyed the flight thoroughly. Funnily enough both my flights were trouble free and truly on time.

Even planned and brought my own duty free on board and had great Scotch all the way. Just ordered their water and asked for lots of ice!

On changes of terminal, it's not exclusive to budget airlines. It could happen to anyone.

Lastly, on accidents and crashes, it can happen to any airline as we found out with the Silkair and SIA crashes. If its your bad luck, its really your bad luck. Of course, the older the planes the more your luck could run out on you too!

Best not to fly lah if that worried about dying in the air!

I salute Air Asia and all the budget airlines that make it possible for us to have these value-for-money getaways and hope that they will survive.

Those rich and loaded brothers, just go and pay more lah since you can afford it and don't curse the budget airlines who make it possible for others to getaway too!
Old 29-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
gee@sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi all

have enjoy this thread and would like to ask the following questions as i will be going to chiangrai in about 3 weeks time.

1) singapore to bangkok - which terminal will the plane land at bangkok?

2) bangkok to chiangrai - which terminal should i board the plane to chiangrai?

this is the first time i fly air asia so hope to have a smooth trip and would not want to miss the connecting flight to chiangrai.. i have about 2.5 hours transit time at bangkok airport.

thanks
Old 29-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

ah ya, you have Air Asia's number in Singapore., call them first before you ask here lah!

I also cannot remember this and I am sure even if you are in Bangkok, you can ask them when you are in the plane and they will find out for you too!
No need to be so kiasu - wait you get mistaken advice lagi worse!

Best regards,
Old 30-11-2004, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauheroNo1
. Watduya expect from M;sian owned company.
Come on bro, we never expect much from you but a little bit of respect will do. Anyway, Air-Asia is not a Malaysian owned company. Hope I didnt offend anyone.
Old 30-11-2004, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
rukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

in the first place, if there wasnt an airasia, LCC like valuair, tigerair, etc wont have appeared in sg! i'm a firm supporter of LCC. imo we've been ripped off by sex-in-air for too long. waiting for the day when we can fly sg-kl on a LCC and see ticket prices of sex-in-air and mana-ada-system fall like flies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauheroNo1
My first time in Airasia I booked 2 ways but did not take the return flight bec so pissed off. Went to Silom Centre and booked one way via Valuair which was at least not such a torture!
Old 30-11-2004, 12:38 PM
ryanloke09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbkhor
Come on bro, we never expect much from you but a little bit of respect will do. Anyway, Air-Asia is not a Malaysian owned company. Hope I didnt offend anyone.

airasia is a malaysia/thai company
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1