The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 19
terak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hot Hot Slutty Babe With CFM Look In Town soon..Michelle..21yo

[QUOTE=ron880088]
Just came back had a wonderful session with Michelle.
She is very photogenic. Especially when she crop her hair, exactly the photo you see from Havenbabes. Just like Model. RTF.

QUOTE]

Greeting to bros,

tks to bro ron880088 for posting a fr for Michelle

Mel thanks for the support...

As usual awaiting ur PMs & more fr coming

cheerios.
Old 21-07-2006, 12:01 AM
sfw_mylove

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro mel,
can I hv ur contact n the pic of this babe [email protected]
Old 21-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
koxxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Must Try Gem - Michelle

Hi all,

I'm fortunate to see Michelle's pic last nite. . .thinking she might already been here, i sms for a slot and also to enquire about her..Turns out she's only here today and so i managed to book first blood for her. Let me share my FR on her.

Looks
Big round eyes that let out electric each time she look at you. They look almost like the beautiful cartoon pair of eyes you see in Jap anime.
Sharp nose with sharp features..have a very nice smile that will melt you..

Body
Michelle has the height. her well proportion body brings out the curve nicely.
She has really soft and smooth skin which made me stroke her throughout the session. Her pair of boobs is quite a handful (B+) and is perky..nice light brown nipples..that is really sensitive.

Kiss
She loves to kiss..we french throughout the session and she really do it well.

BBBJ
I have to admit she lack in this aspect, bcos she's still new to it...and maybe not really into BJ but then again, she really try hard to please. Looking at her, i cannot tahan to make her go through this..so i opt out of CIM..and BBBJ

FJ
She's hell of a rider...Just riding alone can make u go bonkers..for both shot, she made me cum in tat position, she moans well, and she's one horny gal..
The riding is the one you should try..today i really shack so let her do all..but i'll confirm RTF to do a big session with her again

Overall
A must try gem. Looks and body alone is worth the price...I'll definately RTF, in fact i'm missing her already..

Damage
As mentioned in thread.
Old 21-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Registered Advertiser

terak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Greeting to bros,

tks to bro koxxic for posting a fr for Michelle

cheerios.
Old 21-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
numero uno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro mel, can i have your contact pls.
Old 21-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 19
Ah Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to behold
Was going to post earlier in the morning, but when hit "Submit Reply" button, kenna error. KNN didn't realise was 7+am (seems forum database backup done around this time every morning). LL have to wait till now to rewrite again.

Wasn't planning on having any action for the rest of this week when I saw Bro Mel had pics of a new girl and caught my attention. Hadn't done business with Bro Mel before .... the last time wanted to try his Victoria but she went back liao. Anyway quick apology to Bro Mel and the bro after me for half hour delay. My car kenna bang backside now still at workshop, so had to wait for my brother come home borrow his car.

Save the rest of the drama, on to FR.

Don't know why heart beating very fast as I approached the hotel. Got the signal from Bro Mel and made my way up. Knocked on the door and there she was, clad in a see-through blue nightie. I would say a bit different from the pic .... got quite a shock because she looks a lot like a friend's GF (a local model who has been on a couple of magazine covers, in fact). Asked me why I don't look happy to see her .... told her no, then took her hand and put it to my heart which was still pounding like crazy, and she started giggling. Sat me down on the bed and we chatted for a bit while waiting for the tub to fill. According to her, not her first time in SG, but first time here to "work".

Played around with her while taking off my clothes, then felt her up through her nightie. Seems she lost weight from after her makeover pics, and if you've seen those you'd know she was already real slim then. But she's got a nice sexy butt .... spanked it a couple of times, wahahahahah. Keep on grabbing my crotch but told her wait, after the shower la.

She told me she'd already showered, so I ended up in the bathtub myself while she sat at the edge and soaped me. But her nightie got wet as we went on, so she took it off and joined me in the shower in the end.

Finished up in the shower, dried up and got out. She sat me down at the edge of the bed and untied my towel .... next thing I knew she went straight for BBBJ. Quite power suction, but as Bro koxxic pointed out, she doesn't want to do it for long. Was surprised she'd wanted to cap me so soon, but I haven't "chut" my pattern yet, so stopped her. She got up and sat on my lap, and pulled my head to her perky B-cup boobs .... whoa. Maybe bro from earlier session bit on them or sucked very hard, she told me "not too hard". Slowly made my way up to attack her ears. Note: Weak-spot = her neck just under/behind her earlobes.

Still sitting at the edge of the bed, finally let her cap me and she started riding reverse cowgirl (i.e. back facing me). Grabbed my hands and put them over her boobs as she rode away. Let her go at it for some time because she really knows how to grind. After that she climbed onto the edge of the bed on all fours and got me to doggy her standing up. But I think she likes cowgirl the most, because she then got me to lie down and started riding again.

Could feel her getting tighter when she asked me .... "You want to cum together?" .... Oh man, no other girl, local or import, has ever asked me that. Damn turn-on. Too bad, think she couldn't wait for me. Felt her squeezing both inside and outside (you know what I mean la) as her moaning faded to breathlessness. But I wasn't done. Still inside her, I flipped her around onto her back and pumped away missionary, don't give her chance to catch her breath. But I know she was enjoying it, because she propped her butt up from the bed and grinded "in tune" with my pumping. That was too much for me, and I unloaded my 1st shot. Let her keep grinding away some more before I withdrew.

She cleaned me up a bit and went to wash up. Came back to join me on the bed but I got her to eat her dinner while I went to wash up. Dried up and went to sit next to her, chatting while she ate. Told me that she may not be able to stay here for long because she has to "go back to office" - apparently she works in a tour agency in BKK. Told her about my job and the reason why I'm so dark, and she made my day by saying "Then you are real man", wahahahahah. Reward her compliment with a kiss on her forehead. Quite a chatty girl when given the time.

She finished half the food and then put the rest away - told me she'd eat the rest later - then went to brush her teeth and then motioned me back onto the bed. Again, grab my crotch. Surprisingly, My Guy already woken up, which got her saying "You very strong", hahahah. She went to get another CD, and started opening it after untying my towel around my waist. Whoa, a bit rush there .... stopped her, and next thing I knew she surprise attack BBBJ me again. This time round she went to lick my balls, but she kinda choked on a hair, *ahem*. She gagged a bit and went to the bathroom to cough it out. Felt bad about it, so when she came back out I let her cap me and she started riding cowgirl again. Flipped her around for missionary for awhile again, at first she wrapped her legs around me, then let go to prop her butt up again. After awhile I turned her to her side for a 3/4 doggy. Quite an effective position as it allows me to grab her boobs from behind with 1 hand and fingering her with the other while pumping away. She must have liked it too because she was getting tighter and tighter, so much so I couldn't control and unloaded 2nd shot. Let her squeeze My Guy inside her for awhile before I withdrew.

She lay on my chest for awhile listening to my heartbeat, before removing the CD and cleaning up. Went for our shower and she got out first while I carried on, looking at her through the glass putting on makeup. ??? Dried up and then I checked the time .... just past an hour. Finally figured it out. "After still have customer?" .... yeah, one more to go. And there I thought at 11.30pm I should be the last customer for the night. Guess she was already quite tired and didn't want to delay last customer, hence the rush. Left a bit earlier to let her catch a breather.

Quick Stats
Looks: 8/10
Figure: Very slim, very petite
Boobs: Perky B-cup
BBBJ: 6.5 (power suction, but not long enough)
FJ: 7/10 (very pro-active, would have been 8/10 but lost point because whole session felt quite rushed)
RTF: I would, if given more time between customers. I'm sure it would be even more enjoyable.

Side Note
Maybe she's inexperienced, seems she has quite low self-confidence. But definitely eager to please. Every now and then ask if it's okay, if I want this, if I want that. Bros do be gentle and guide her along.

As mentioned earlier, she may not be here for long because of her regular job in BKK. Bros who wanna try better do so soon.

ไม่เห็นจะมีเหตุผลต้องเสียใจ
Old 21-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered Advertiser

Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Ah Jet for posting a fr for Michelle

cheerios.
Old 21-07-2006, 04:52 PM
goldengun

Can you kindly pm me the contact for michelle? I have left a pm for you. Thanks!
Old 21-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

i must admire those bro who have tried her....this is a real GEM...!!! good look + good service

i think she can deserve to be the best in look from so many PRC SYT i have seen.... BIG Thumb UP!!!!

... where to find such gem?... I cannot wait for even one more day...how to contact Mel...?? can someone PM me??? Thanks a zillion.....

xiao liao
Old 21-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao liao

i think she can deserve to be the best in look from so many PRC SYT i have seen.... BIG Thumb UP!!!!
PRC SYT?
Old 21-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

shd be from LOS if im not wrong
Old 21-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup, that's right and she has 1 of the more natural looking pics among all the thais. Love the 3rd pic that's uploaded on the yahoo page.
Old 21-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Happyhotstuff

Wo lau just try happy lei.See liao bei tahan
Old 22-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Casten is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro for the arrangement tml... Will post my FR tomolo....
Old 22-07-2006, 03:13 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casten
Thanks bro for the arrangement tml... Will post my FR tomolo....

Sure awaiting for your fr too

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1