The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 19
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: From gym buddy to something more

Hopemyou'll be back soon
Old 14-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nayuko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@beji19308... it's a good start. Do write longer piece instead or short few paragraphs. Long is good.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me: "it's getting cold. let's get into the car and change before we fall sick"
Ling: "siao, you can change lah. how i change in the car?"

as if heaven is in agreement of my plan, the dizzle became heavy downpour at this point in time. we got into the car double quick.

Me: "i don't care about you liao i am going to change like it or not"

with that, i took off my top. Ling remained motionless in her seat, but her sight pulled away from my crotch area as i turn around to face her.

Me: "hey you better change if not fall sick le your bf is going to kill me for bringing you to run on rainy day"
Ling: "it's not convenient lah"
Me: "your goosebumps all standing already. you can either run out to the toilet and change and then run back all wet, or i can turn around and you can change under a towel or something, or i will help you myself if you still refuse to change"

sensing that i am probably right about changing in the car, Ling took a towel and started to change out of her wet clothes. she struggled a bit, but still managed to keep her towel on her body as she removes her sports bra.

in her attempt to change fast fast, she didn't secure her towel tightly and it just become slightly looser as she raise her arm to remove the sports bra. not one to pass on such a vulnerable opportunity, i turned around in a split second and before she distangle her arms from the sports arm, i had pulled away her towel.

a pair of hugh melons appeared in front of me. my hard on from seeing the shape of her nipples become harder and stiffer, as if all my blood instantly congregated down there and my cock grew multiple times bigger with that much blood. her boobs are not fair from my imagination. the B+ cups did not sag too much even though they could have been there for 10 years now. her nipples are large and dark, especially now they are extremely erected from the cold weather and the cooling down of her body after exercise.

my mouth went down on her right breast at the same instant my right hand went for her left boob before she recovers from the shock. this is a sight to behold but lucky for me, it is pouring and visibility is so poor even if someone is walking past he / she might not even notice the action behind the window.

Ling struggled to escape my grip by moving backwards, but i stick to her and a moan escape from her lips so she tries unsuccessfully to break free. her nips are so erected and sensitive now the pleasure from my tougne and skillful fingers bring about plentiful enjoyment, coupled with the large amount of endorphins circulating her body, Ling succumbs to me completely now...
Old 14-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Ling's hand uncontrolablly went around my head and pushed my head closer to her boobs. the other hand accurately seek out my dick in the midst of our body entangement.

Me, under my breath and tongue duty: "i want you so bad, Ling, it's so difficult to resists you."
Ling, not stopping her actions: "we can't do this, i can't do this. this is not fair to Wei"
Me, sensing that she has reached the point of no return: "it's ok Ling, don't stop"

with that, our tongue found each other and we kissed deep and hard for so long, i lost track of time. my hand found the seams of the waist of the running tights and reach into the tight space between her smooth skin and the flawless lycra tights...

(to be continued. up my points if you like what you read ya)
Old 14-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ulysses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very very good.. more please
Old 14-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

fantastic...been jogging with a chick but did not get that chance yet hahah
Old 14-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Nice story. Steam!
Old 14-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Great story bro. Very refreshing break from the recent overflooding of sister in law stories. I think a lot of bros here workout regularly too so this story really hits close to heart for many here. Look forward to more instalments from you. Up your points
Old 16-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

hey tigerprawn, nice for you to leave your comment. never forget your encouragement when i made my first attempt writing in SBF.

haven't got your points yet. haha. do up my points when you drop by again k.

will update really soon. having a headache and busy preparing for a race.
Old 16-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

(continue)

no hair, go further down, still no hair, continue struggle down, hey look i reach the slit area.

all cleanly shave. i guess sporty people really bother more about personal care. i gave her clit a good rub while i pull her closer towards me, my tongue reaching deeper into her mouth.

the physical and mental simulations have their effect on her, as she continue her estatic moan, thrilled by the thoughts of doing this in bright day light (not that anyone can see us or a lot of car would pass by this slightly out of the way car park in the heavy downpour).

Me: "let's bring this further"
Ling, eye shut and enjoying the physical simulation: "hmmm...."

(to be continued)
Old 16-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
salacity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysalacity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very readable. Thanks for sharing.
Old 16-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Enjoyed reading your experiences! thanks

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CandyMickey is Cool - loads of Potential

Very good story. Just wondering why she didn't slap you when you trying to touch her breast during changing time. A normal girl will definately slap straight unless she like you also. hehe
Old 17-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow... after sports hanky panky wor...

the merge of sweat form the 2 of u.. keke..
wonders if it smells nice.. haha~~

waiting for more~
Old 17-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

ya.. further and faster...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1