The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

ya hor.. must say that some PRC really rich sia.. only child back in china.. came here to see see only..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

Bro....open your eyes and observe for a few weeks to months, then you decide whether she is for friendship or for $$. For me, i once met a china gal (student) of cos and she is not for money....maybe you can do a search on my thread..."Do not follow in my footstep"....

Anyway, good luck to you bro.
Old 14-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
ya hor.. must say that some PRC really rich sia.. only child back in china.. came here to see see only..
Those I knew, I went with them once to Frog Prince KTV at Beach Road, sing until drop dead, bill comes S$500, becos they drink a lot for late teens kids. Parents are either KIng of some counties or provinces, or govt officials. They pay in hard cash somemore. One of the chio bu stayed in a condo along patterson rd, next to the one david gan bought. Well, they stayed in s'pore look see look see, then off to london for uni studies liao.
Old 14-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Frankly this kind of topic have been discussed here a long long time ago, I think it is best that I summerized all that have been said before.

PRC GALS ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY

My dear friends, as I am based in China I can tell you how much it is for the ladies to get a student pass to Singapore. The reason why they are in Singapore is to earn more money, the same reason why you keep changing jobs too. Best is try not to say trust them or don't trust them as you really don't know China my friend.

What will happen if she tells you that her family owns a muti-billion company and is one of the world biggest, will you become buaya or try your luck with them?

I met a few ladies before in Singapore, stay in a normal HDB and trust me they are BEAUTIFUL. After looking at their lifestyles I begin to ask and slowly talk to them, found out that one of the ladies father is actually the biggest supplier to Dell and the whole business is worth USD Billions of dollars.

I have to admit that sometimes the ladies are out to cheat but benifit of doubts are to be given and find out more what the ladies are doing.

PRC LOVE CANNOT BE TRUSTED

Sometimes you must understand that when will love be trusted? Singapore ladies? US ladies? Indo ladies? Or what? I have been cheated by a Singapore gal and China gal before. it is part and parcel of life if you want me to put it.

From exprience I came across alot of ladies in China, some are very nice and good, some are trying out their luck to see if you will feed them and some they are just trying to cheat you off.

Culture

Trust me it is something that you must learnt to understand and to cultivate the diffenerces, they do have a habit and sometimes you will be surpized at things like that. I will also not tell you what will happen but you see what is best for yourself.

Oak
Old 14-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Frankly this kind of topic have been discussed here a long long time ago, I think it is best that I summerized all that have been said before.

PRC GALS ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY

My dear friends, as I am based in China I can tell you how much it is for the ladies to get a student pass to Singapore. The reason why they are in Singapore is to earn more money, the same reason why you keep changing jobs too. Best is try not to say trust them or don't trust them as you really don't know China my friend.

What will happen if she tells you that her family owns a muti-billion company and is one of the world biggest, will you become buaya or try your luck with them?

I met a few ladies before in Singapore, stay in a normal HDB and trust me they are BEAUTIFUL. After looking at their lifestyles I begin to ask and slowly talk to them, found out that one of the ladies father is actually the biggest supplier to Dell and the whole business is worth USD Billions of dollars.

I have to admit that sometimes the ladies are out to cheat but benifit of doubts are to be given and find out more what the ladies are doing.

PRC LOVE CANNOT BE TRUSTED

Sometimes you must understand that when will love be trusted? Singapore ladies? US ladies? Indo ladies? Or what? I have been cheated by a Singapore gal and China gal before. it is part and parcel of life if you want me to put it.

From exprience I came across alot of ladies in China, some are very nice and good, some are trying out their luck to see if you will feed them and some they are just trying to cheat you off.

Culture................
Agree......there r always 2 sides 2 a coin n cum on, there r so many differents foreign currencies w their own coins

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 14-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relations

[QUOTE=Robocop]I do not think a plantonic relationship is possible. It will be only a matter of time before either of you develop feelings for the other. The more you see and spend time with each other, the feelings will grow.
[QUOTE]

One on one, not easy. But to have a platonic relationship with a group of them it is possible.

There are quite a few chinese and other foreigners who come with a student pass and work part time. It is illegal but there is some sense in the system, Immigrations do not net them just accross the board, they target at what is deemed as "undesirables". Tutoring, waiting, cleaning, baby sitting, bookeeping are some of the jobs that are being held by some PRC nationals I know of.
Old 14-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks everyone for your precious view....
she told me she is studying part time in informatics.
went out with her yesterday for the whole day and din get to touch her
as usual went for dinner and shopping for groceries(again? dunno why she needs so many groceries also)

and ya all expenses on me but its just around $50... until now i still dunno what she is thinking cos she is sometimes warm and friendly then suddenly become cold towards me...

damn feel like giving up on contacting her altogether...what do u brothers think?
Old 14-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown
damn feel like giving up on contacting her altogether...what do u brothers think?
Yo!......wats ur intention?
A platonic relationship I thk is something out of ur scope n u looking 4 a love or lust.............

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 14-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hai i also think she is makin use of me....
but dunno leh...maybe today first day we actually go out together ba
we took mrt to her fren's condo where she could easily ask me to bring her in cab...
we took our dinner in a hawker center whereby she also could easily ask me to bring her to expensive restaurant
i paid for her groceries in sheng siong supermarket...where the things there are sold much cheaper where she could buy them from ntuc or carrefour
after buying the groceries...she handed me her clothes and wet swimming costume as she could not bring so many things to work and wans me to meet her again tomorrow and return her her stuff

i think she is trying to play hard to get. shes doing all those so that she dun look as if shes with you for $. sort of long line to get big fish kind of thing. she know that once she get your heart, she can play it anyhow she like. travelling in cabs, dining in restaurant and things like that. are u rich? she knows u are rich? try to act as if you are poor and if she still willing to go out with you. just be careful. i wun say all are bad. cos of a few successful love story of my friends with prc. but just be careful right,,,,
Old 14-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
she told me she is studying part time in informatics.
went out with her yesterday for the whole day and din get to touch her
as usual went for dinner and shopping for groceries(again? dunno why she needs so many groceries also)

and ya all expenses on me but its just around $50... until now i still dunno what she is thinking cos she is sometimes warm and friendly then suddenly become cold towards me...

Informatics is a part of the course tat they can take, the really rich kids will blend into the normal Sec school that we attend the less well off will choose Informatics, TMC and the likes.

Friend is it the money that you spent? Or what? You yourself have offered that you have no lust on her and now you tell me you want to stop contacting her altogether??

I believe the Cold and Hot is part of the culture that you must understand, the ladies in China expect a lot out of the guys. If you take all of these as part of the training in order to understand her then ok if not then forget it. I took 6 months to understand my China gf so I can know wat she wants.

Friend take your time if you really is interested if not then forget it loh be friend is the best, I remind you again cheat is still found in most women not only from China but also else where.

Good luck,
Oak
Old 14-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki1
travelling in cabs, dining in restaurant and things like that. are u rich? she knows u are rich? try to act as if you are poor and if she still willing to go out with you. just be careful. i wun say all are bad. cos of a few successful love story of my friends with prc. but just be careful right,,,,
fully agreed la bro.
anybody can have a normal friendship with anybody, regardless of sex, race or nationality. if you are willing to pay for everything when going out with a lady friend, its either you are gentleman, or looking for a bonk.
if the lady friend suddenly forgets your name and calls you robert, you know you should have screwed the "platonic friendship" long ago.
Old 14-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no i am not rich though i wish i am rich hahaa

well i tried acting poor...saying i no enough cash but sometimes expenses spent on food, transport and groceries i think are quite reasonable cos they are somewhat neccesary

hmm as long as she dun ask me to spend on her clothes, makeup and stuff then its ok

but well i dunno how la... just see where it goes from here
Old 14-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
no i am not rich though i wish i am rich hahaa

well i tried acting poor...saying i no enough cash but sometimes expenses spent on food, transport and groceries i think are quite reasonable cos they are somewhat neccesary

hmm as long as she dun ask me to spend on her clothes, makeup and stuff then its ok

but well i dunno how la... just see where it goes from here

just go along with it slowly and see her real self. the part on her treating u sometime hot and cold. well even a lot of the local girls are like that. maybe the da yi mah lai leh. time will tell. who knows u might have found a gem in them. anyway u mentioned that at this point of time, u are not interested in sex. so whats the hurry? relations need times to build on. relax and not to think too much.

once again, not all prc are that bad and not all singaporean girls are that gd either, if they are, then why are so many singaporeans looking for foreign girls.
Old 14-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
if the lady friend suddenly forgets your name and calls you robert, you know you should have screwed the "platonic friendship" long ago.

hahaha i like this one.
Old 14-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
I remind you again cheat is still found in most women not only from China but also else where.

Good luck,
Oak

i agreed on this one

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1