The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallLipLover View Post
I usually do not do any postings but after reading your threat. I disagree with you. Respecting a lady is very important. If OKTs are to bring down the prices, what will the FLs eat?
-Peace out-
Many senior bros here also do not do many postings and they are much, much more senior than you. No biggie. Respecting a lady IS important but respecting one ownself is MORE important. When SBS jack up the price and many Singaporeans complain, did you step-in to defend SBS by writing in to Straits Times and say "If SBS bring down the fares, what will the bus drivers, the managers, the CEO eat?"

The FLs, on the other hand, sacrifices their body to satisfy our needs in order to survive the streets and here you are putting this stupid, "bo liao" petition? I do not think any girls on the streets are doing FL jobs willingly unless they have gone insanely mad or have brain damage.

Who don't have to make sacrifices? Do you respect the foreign workers who come here from our neighbouring poor countries to sacrifice time with their families and work as construction workers and earn meagre wages and live in smelly quarters? They are not only selling their bodies but also their blood, their souls and their self-respect. So DO YOU RESPECT THEM or do you hold your breadth when you are in the same lift with them?

By putting this petition, you are either selfish or you do no have any respect for yourself. OKTs may not need to voice this out to you because I think they feel it is a waste of time trying to type out anything to defend their "stables" or themselves to you. Your comments totally put me off.

Yes indeed TS is very selfish. But it is in line with the SBF spirit that this forum was originally built upon: Sharing valuable information with fellow samsters so that everyone can learn from everyone and everybody make less mistakes at the expense of those who took advantage of us samsters. TS is selfish for the sake of fellow samsters. By saying TS has no self-respect is saying that to most of us samsters here in this forum. Maybe you are an OKT who is guilty of TS's accusations?
Old 19-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Not Activated

Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallLipLover View Post
I usually do not do any postings but after reading your threat. I disagree with you. Respecting a lady is very important. If OKTs are to bring down the prices, what will the FLs eat?
-Peace out-
Many senior bros here also do not do many postings and they are much, much more senior than you. No biggie. Respecting a lady IS important but respecting one ownself is MORE important. When SBS jack up the price and many Singaporeans complain, did you step-in to defend SBS by writing in to Straits Times and say "If SBS bring down the fares, what will the bus drivers, the managers, the CEO eat?"

The FLs, on the other hand, sacrifices their body to satisfy our needs in order to survive the streets and here you are putting this stupid, "bo liao" petition? I do not think any girls on the streets are doing FL jobs willingly unless they have gone insanely mad or have brain damage.

Who don't have to make sacrifices? Do you respect the foreign workers who come here from our neighbouring poor countries to sacrifice time with their families and work as construction workers and earn meagre wages and live in smelly quarters? They are not only selling their bodies but also their blood, their souls and their self-respect. So DO YOU RESPECT THEM or do you hold your breadth when you are in the same lift with them?

By putting this petition, you are either selfish or you do no have any respect for yourself. OKTs may not need to voice this out to you because I think they feel it is a waste of time trying to type out anything to defend their "stables" or themselves to you. Your comments totally put me off.

Yes indeed TS is very selfish. But it is in line with the SBF spirit that this forum was originally built upon: Sharing valuable information with fellow samsters so that everyone can learn from everyone and everybody make less mistakes at the expense of those who took advantage of us samsters. TS is selfish for the sake of fellow samsters. By saying TS has no self-respect is saying that to most of us samsters here in this forum. Maybe you are an OKT who is guilty of TS's accusations?

Honestly, I do not treat FLs as HDB/Condo properties. Why? Because there's no inflation to start with. Your stupid theory is nothing but a bunch of senseless calculation. Local FLs are definitely more costly because they are local.

If TS's theory is stupid, yours is even more laughable. What kind of logic is "Local FLs more costly just because they are local"? I assume you are a working professional so between you and an Ang Moh vying for the same job, who you think will command a higher pay? Assuming you, the Ang Moh and a Chinese is vying for the same job and all of you are equally capable, who you think your boss will higher and why? Since you can come up with above statement I assume I need to give you the answer: The Chinese because he can do the same job for less! You try argue with your reasoning and see how.

If you like taking properties as comparison, let's take Australia for instant, shall we?

Does Australia's private property cost more than Singapore properties? No. (Local are more expensive)
Pls check out the prices again and compare apple to apple. Location, amenities, tax, convenience etc then present and convince us that you are right because right now, you are not.

Does Australia's cars cost more than Singapore? No.
(A second hand car cost only A$3000)
You are very sad. You should check out why so. Maybe you can ask Singapore government why they tax so much on cars, why COE so expensive, why petrol they don't subsidize...

Even our neighbor, Malaysia's property and cars are cheaper than Singapore.
Malaysia FLs are also cheaper than Singapore's so this statement is helping TS.

So if you convert the currencies, overseas properties are still cheaper. So what stupid argument is this petition going to gain?Nothing. Why? Because people like us will not think that local FLs are "that" expensive. If OKTs charge high ($800-$1500), probably the FL really has that quality which we can't afford and probably only entertain expatriates.
Then why the OKTs don't make things clear for us? If they can bother to write such detailed advertisements and have such fancy websites and can even bother to register multiple accounts and role-play as customers who write super nice FRs, they would/ should probably have the time time indicate: High-Class FL. Serves Expats Only. Casion-Style. Locals pls pay $100 more Tax.

The FL will probably give YOU the stare if you engage them. In their mind, they'll probably think that you are one dumb Singaporean who tries her while getting your pocket burnt. OR, maybe you are really loaded then the FL will give you a better impression. But to me, it seems like you are not the latter. If not, you will not even post this threat in SBF.
Pls do not look down on fellow samsters. I know many loaded samsters who posts such things in SBF not because they cannot afford anymore but because they CARE for fellow samsters and FEEL that they should take the lead and stand up against unreasonable practices. On the other hand, so what if TS is not loaded. So you mean only rich people can complain? Do not forget that all great countries/ economies/ inventions are built upon the sweat and blood of the common man. Many rich people also started off with something insignificant. TS may not be loaded now but who is to say he won't be loaded in the future?

Local FLs has price range from $180-$300 and they are good IF you do your homework well. And to me again, it seems like you are one lazy fellow who did not do your homework well and definitely a turn off for me.
I think you are the one not doing your homework. TS already made it clear he is willing to budget up to $300. He is complaining about those charging much higher than this with no apparent value-add factors and he is worried that even those below the $300 may follow suit in the future and price themselves out of reach. TS is trying to nip the problem before it blossoms into a thorn in the butt just like you.

Why do I take the liberty to type this out?
This is the internet. You have liberty to do any fuck shit you like. I think you mean to say taking the "trouble". Maybe you should check and re-check again to make your thoughts crystal clear.

Because I feel that this threat needs to be justified for OKTs and FLs. Only people like you will think there's an inflation of local FLs. You are a total disgrace to the SBF society.
Of course you feel the need. You are the OKT who has a stable of FLs. Pls stop using the name of the entire SBF community (It is not society. Pls check dictionary to understand the distinction or the disgrace will be on you.) to hurl personal attacks to fellow genuine samsters. Personal attacks should, as the term implies, be kept personal.
Old 19-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

Originally Posted by SmallLipLover

haha clone okt?
totally agreed with TS but what to do even we boycott them that are still a lot of rich bros here will support them
So, Okt will not mind one as long got customer may even look down on us no money don bonk loh attitude

Sometime is more to the wasting of money few hundred more for 1 hour of pleasure is it worth it?
Old 19-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
aikoN III deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why local more expensive ? Cos there is a limited number of local girls coming out to work than those from China/Thai... ratio can say about 1:15 ?

Especially those local who are good in looks and services, they definately can/shall/will ask for a higher price mah ....

Also now and last time different ... every price go up... inflation lah
Old 19-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the responses so far, I am glad to see so many passionate replies from all parties. I expected there will be a group who is going to contest and even zapp me for starting this thread. And I was right. Difficult it may seem, my intentions is actually to serve the brudders, FLs and OKTs here provided you get my message.

The problem as I mentioned earlier is this biz is non-regulated simply cos it cannot see light. Everyone operating in it can do whatever they want cos nobody controls them. If I am an OKT, sure if all my girls can command minimum $300 per sesion, wahh ho-seh-liao! It's good news for the OKTs and FLs. But as the trend already indicates the prices only go up and sooner, as it already happened, will force out the customers who can't afford the price.

When that happens, every FL knowing that the market can still 'afford' the high fees will naturally want to charge more! And if the FL can't get the price she wants she will just jump to another who can promise her that. So obviously the OKT wanting to secure more fresh blood will give in to her. But is that how it should work?

1stly let's not forget, the OKTs only need to bear certain advertising costs either to recruit girls or advertise in SBF plus their handphone bill. So their operating costs is minimised. They certainly do not need to pay tax! And majority of the operating costs like (booking hotel, condom, transportation) is absorbed by the bros or the FLs. 2ndly, as fees for the FLs go up yet there is no assurance of quality in the girls at all. Usually we can only 'assume' what the OKT described in their thread plus a few faceless pictures.

So if this trend persist, it will no longer be profitable to 'advertise' for biz in SBF cos not many brudders wish to pay that kind of money for < 90mins bonk. So (1) SBF advertising revenue drop! (2) OKT cannot find biz in SBF and I predict they will increase price even higher to cover their 'losses'. Or with less customers FLs will want to charge more because it gets more competitive. Whatever it is the average brudder can forget about booking such expensive local meat. Even if they try to target the super rich and foreigners for biz, sooner or later they will be 'threatened' when price goes up 20 or 40% and maybe think twice before booking. So imagine all the OKTs fighting for 30% share of the super rich pie when there is a huge 70% 'brudder market share' waiting for them here.

Ok I admit my statistics are not scientific, it is more for illustration. But I believe soon many girls will not be able to join as FLs cos no OKT can sell an average looking girl at premium price of $500 onwards and not get whacked for it. But I would also like to state one thing, I hope OKTs don't provide 'poor quality girls' for us average samsters just to earn our money. Because that will only destroy your reputation and business. Let's just say I myself met several high priced FLs whom I personally feel does not justify the price I paid. From what I've seen, there are now fewer and fewer FR contributions from brudders here yet the advertisements are always repeating.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Totally agree with TS..
一分钱,一分货.
But i dun tink those tat are worth $800-$1000 with their face and body worth tat much..Unless its a celebrity den i nothing to say...Cos they gt a reputation to cover if it gets leak out that they are doing FL's..

Advertising is free they can say watever they wan like looks like a devil or angel but in fact most of the FR's in here are either OKT's themselves create duplicate wan to post to say until they are like god but when u see 1 person say like shit den u know there is something wrong already.

Dun think alot of Honest OKT's here anyway...Might as well engage Thai FL's more worth it and more service..
Old 19-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Not Activated

Bro KingCheong,

Actually I suggest you don't worry so much because it is very likely that your advice will go unheeded because you are but one voice.

I am sure things will sort themselves out as they usually does: Price climb and climb, more and more FLs/ OKTs come in to get a piece of the cake, less and less customers can afford, either price will fall back down or the quality have to increase. Either way it will balance itself given time.

I mean frankly if a local is charging $1K, I suggest bros here to seriously consider just use this money fly to Dongguan. Can stay in nice hotel and CHOOSE (meaning u can see and touch to make sure you get what you want) from HUNDREDS (there are probably thousands by that's all my field of vision can cover) of beautiful young women.

If some bros really want to spend more for quality, why not go to Thailand or Philippines or China where the C grade actresses/ models can go for roughly SGD 2K - 3K.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
scanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is not a easy job to control lust.

I believe that the inflated prices are caused by various matters including demand from fellow SBF bros.

I myself cut down on going FLs too, but there is nothing much we can do about the prices.

Personally, i feel that its a better method if FRs aren't overrated. Yes i do understand different sbf bros have different standards. But if a bro get zapped a few times for an unrealistic FR, i thought that would be the best way out.

Alot of my fellow SBF bros, just curse and swear at unrealistic FRs and do nothing about it.
Most of it rather not write lousy FRs in order to get in good terms with OKTs.
So should we do something about unrealistic FRs?

My 2 cents
Old 19-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jasper78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree
save money go oversea bonking and live like a king better...
Old 19-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
billgate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want cheap locals? chatroom have.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCheong View Post
With so many debate going on about the increase in prices for local FL, I think there is enough talk about the grievances that all the brothers out there face, including myself.

Seriously it's actually good that local FLs are so expensive these days because it forces me to stop patronizing them due to the ridiculous fees charged by the respective OKTs. If I really have to, I will just go visit HCs, PRCs or maybe even visit JB for a quick alternative release.

Just 2-3 yrs ago I could engage maximum 2 FLs a month depending the price I pay, usually I will choose FLs between $150 to $250, maximum I'm willing to go to is $300, but those are rare. And I make sure I recover my wallet before going on to the next one. But as the prices for local FLs go up, my frequency of visit drops. As much as I want to, it is just not economically rational for me anymore to engage any local FLs above my budget.

It is not just about economics, I mean every session is about 120 mins (that's the time for each hotel booking) right? But seriously, if we break it down how much time is spent on bonking? Let's see:

FLs generally are late 15-20 mins
Shower - 10 mins
Chit chat / ice-breaking - 5 - 10 mins
Rest after 1st round provided round 2 is permitted - 10 mins

So in all already more than 30 mins of the 2 hrs can be wasted without even touching the FL. That leaves us with what around 90 mins to enjoy. But how many of us actually fully utilise those 90 mins? So to those FLs that charge $300 to even as high as $800 or $1000, it is crazy and I really salute bros who pay that kind of money for less than 90 mins work? With this kind of rates which girl don't want to become FL? And rates as far as I can tell only go up not down.

Best of all, this is a profession that is not supervised and not controlled by any regulator. It is everyone for themselves to grab as much money as they can. So when there's no cap why not charge higher and higher, similar to the BPL player transfer market.

I'm not ashamed to admit, yes I am not a big earner. And looking at the trend very soon I can forget about booking a local FL. So is this going to hurt me more or the FLs and OKTs more? Looking at the growing dissent from bros in this forum I believe I'm not alone, OKTs need to take this seriously IF they want to remain in business. Obviosly they prefer to market their FLs like District 10 landed properties. But only a small portion of the customers here can afford those, bulk of the customers in SBF want to buy HDB flats or maybe condo units. If your a smart OKT you should market your FLs at that price range to capture the MAJORITY of the market share and maybe it will even encourage repeat (RTF) customers for you. One thing I'm quite certain, SBF bros do appreciate an understanding OKT.

But I believe no amount of talk can be compared to hard statistics. So I'm going to start a "I STOPPED BOOKING LOCAL FLs DUE TO SKY ROCKETING PRICE" petition. If you agree and share my above sentiments, just copy and paste my posting and insert your nick below mine. Let's see how far this list can go.

I STOPPED BOOKING LOCAL FLs DUE TO SKY ROCKETING PRICE

1) KingCheong
As a local FL, I take offence at your generalisation and stereo-typing, in actual fact, for local FLs, the inverse is actually true cos we have to keep lowering our prices plus at the same time fork out money to get more costumes in order to entice the customers while at the same time competing with foreign FLs in terms of pricing and do note one other fact, we local independent FLs do also pay a monthly advertising fee to SBF in order to advertise here just like the okts but at the same time we are priced relatively lower than most girls provided by most okts.

So, after taking into account all the expenses for advertising, costumes, dry-cleaning for certain costumes, transport, phone bills for bookings and condoms, how much do you think we actually make? Hence, it's extremely unfair of you to ask everyone to boycott local FLs just simply based on your unfounded generalisation. If your issue is with overpriced local FLs then shouldn't you state your petition heading as such instead of just simply leaving it as such? As overpriced seems to be the keyword but in your current heading local seems to be the keyword instead so it gives the misconception that local = overpriced = boycott when not all local FLs are overpriced.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
one other fact, we local independent FLs do also pay a monthly advertising fee to SBF in order to advertise here.

So, after taking into account all the expenses for advertising, costumes, dry-cleaning for certain costumes, transport, phone bills for bookings and condoms, how much do you think we actually make?
TS started the thread because he thinks he is not getting value for his money. He, like everyone else, has a choice and nobody is pointing a gun at his head that he must engage a local FL's service if the price is not according to his budget.

You have also said your piece. Guess if all that what you said is true, it's really tough trying to survive being a local FL huh? Ever thought of quitting? You also have a choice.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
And you are an absolute fucking cunt sucking arrogant nimwit. I can only hope you do not have children to pass on your genes.
Hahaha how true...SmalllipLover has just proved clearly how intellectually deficient he is. Thankfully (for him) his ego (and will to ignore the obvious truth about himself) is able to safeguard him from throwing himself off a building in shame. :-)
Old 19-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
TS started the thread because he thinks he is not getting value for his money. He has a choice and nobody is pointing a gun at his head that he must engage a local FL's service if the price is not according to his budget.

You have also said your piece. Guess if all that what you said is true, it's really tough trying to survive being a local FL huh? Ever thought of quitting?
That is true, but my issue is with him asking bros to boycott local FLs instead of being specific such as stating OVERPRICED local FLs, how much effort would it take to just type in an additional word so that it wouldn't bring about more misconception? I have no issue with him only seeking foreign girls, cos for some bros here conversation is not a necessity, hence mai roo, mai kao jai, mai bpen rai, where conversation is not needed, ar rai gor dai yeah? But there's no need to boycott all local FLs just because some are deemed to be overpriced.

Of cos I have thought about quitting and I would be doing so once I have cleared my debts, and just incase others start asking me why don't I just get a regular job with a fixed monthly income instead of being an FL, that's cos I gotta pay a fixed amount for my debts monthly, an amount that a fresh grad in a regular job wouldn't be able to make. I only bother responding cos his posting would indirectly affect my business (when I am not overpriced to begin with) then wouldn't it take me longer to clear my debts and quit the FL scene then?

Last edited by *chantel*; 19-08-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
Of cos I have thought about quitting and I would be doing so once I have cleared my debts,

that's cos I gotta pay a fixed amount for my debts monthly, an amount that a fresh grad in a regular job wouldn't be able to make.
Guess it is not that tough after all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread