The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of
Re: Brothel Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Seemingly u r so familiar with commercial sex system in Sg, I think u r dealing in this line too!
......... If I do, you will be my official tester ......... Bwahahahaha

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 31-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Just to add on to Bro me|zuo, the gals will be banned from entering Singapore after that.

[QUOTE=me|zuo;2057759]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieTeo View Post
I need to declare all my working girls to MOM for work permit ? Do health check ? And how long are they allow to work here ?QUOTE]

All girls are brought into sillypore without any permit to work, cause they have to be "interviewed" by the AV first before they issued her with the permit to work in cat 40 hses. If the girl is being rejected, she muz leave sillypore in a few days times. For those who are allowed to work in Sg, they are allowed to stay for a max of 2 years..

Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
RonnieTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak View Post
I think the best person to answer your queries is Licensing Officer. If you materialise your venture, must issue VIP Cards for all the bros here hor .........
LOL you will be issued VVIP card instead !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
How about ''no-pan'' HC?
How about cos-play spa?
Thanks for your suggestion. But I think to open a HC or SPA is way above my budget... smelly smelly also need half a million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me|zuo View Post
All girls are brought into sillypore without any permit to work, cause they have to be "interviewed" by the AV first before they issued her with the permit to work in cat 40 hses. If the girl is being rejected, she muz leave sillypore in a few days times. For those who are allowed to work in Sg, they are allowed to stay for a max of 2 years..
Wow ! This is true ? Where you get this info from ? Thanks for the enlightenment. Interesting.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Starting the flesh trade seems very very expensive.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

I also got hear before that Brothel are exempted from tax but the license is easily 6 figure digits.

I did ask a AV officer before on setting up a brothel but he act blur look steam say no such thing as a license brothel lei ...

Thanks also for all the valuable inputs bros here have given me.

Brothel license is under public entertainment or massage establishment ?
Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=RonnieTeo;2058678]

Thanks for your suggestion. But I think to open a HC or SPA is way above my budget... smelly smelly also need half a million.

i dun think u will need that amount...cos the easiest way out is to take over an existing establishment...You will just need to cough out the transfer fee....no urgency to upgrade the hardware....but make sure the hardware or underwear is good....
Old 01-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Have upped a few brothers who contirbute to this thread. Thanks for ya feedback.

I have been doing some research in massage centres, brothels and pubs. KTV is super way beyond my budget. If any bros here also wish to open one of the above, I can share whatever info i had with u. jus pm me lor
Old 01-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
May I know what are the procedures to operate a brothel LEGALLY ?
bro, but quite a number have closed over the years due to bad business leh... still want to try ah???

sorry for being a kaypoh, maybe u have some secret weapon(s) up yr sleeve. all the best. cheers.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
sorry for being a kaypoh, maybe u have some secret weapon(s) up yr sleeve. all the best. cheers.
I am confident of success as my customer base (other business) is quite huge. Also supply of girls I have no problem. Only thing is dunno how to go about it "legally" and if can or cannot.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
The Animal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Well said bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Legal brothels got Malaysian Chinese gals too. They are priced at higher prices, CAT 80 - $80 and CAT 150- $150.

Government have been using Thais and Malaysians for many years.

As for Vietnam, Cambodia, China, do you think they can be trusted during Cold War Period when anti-Communism sentiments were strongly felt by PAP govt?

Some Communist gals might be spies sent by communist governments, same feeling for those Eastern Europeans.

As for Western Europeans and Americans, they are too expensive, considering the strengths of their currencies against ours.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

How about a brothel to serivce ladies?? This market seems underserved n I rem some sister clamouring for such a service in other threads....Just a thought....
Old 01-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i believe this is nt the 1st time someone's asking about brothel operation licensing issues. by the way, not any tom, dick or harry can qualify to operate 1 as such. none will ever know what r the criterias, not unless they hear it from "the horse's mouth" - AV.

if it was really that easy to qualify, alota people would've become brothel owner/operators already.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 01-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
me|zuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow ! This is true ? Where you get this info from ? Thanks for the enlightenment. Interesting.
Got from the WL in the CAT 40 hses lor...

But i think opening a legal cat40 houses also involves quite a lot of expenses...

Eg the house? I'm not sure whether the house is being rented or owned by the boss of the CAT 40. If owned, that means u means u will have to buy one of those houses in geylang. which is going to causes u a 6 digit figure..

the renovation of the house.. etc.. i guess there are other costs involved..
Old 01-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

those owners u see in GL are probably richer than u ever think!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
those owners u see in GL are probably richer than u ever think!
Same goes for most of the hawkers u see along Geylang....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1