The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

TS though we duno how old are you, wisdom dun go along with age, it goes with experiences. U go find out yourself. gl hf

There is indeed a cure for stupidity, the drug is "批酸" (right word)?
Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro A...
I guess to a horny didi "sumah pun boleh"
yet despite the potential risks
you wont give the trip a miss
so adapting from d ancient Chinese art of wars, let DirtyHairy be a smart arse
and tell you that preparation, preparation and more preparation is a must
so first go talk to your favourite insurance guy,
be adequately insured, showing you worth much more dead than alive
at least should you kaput, your loved ones here still got enuf to live by
then change travel plans and pretend
say you will join her one day late as you have business to attend
then discreetly go alone at least two days before she
from there do a check on her home, family etc
phoning or get someone to do for you e.g. hotel staff, one who's off duty
on day of her arrival, stake out at airport and watch her closely
tail her, and by now you should have a good idea about her aledi
including how many strands of hair are there on her pussy
if everything's fine, meet her as planned
if not, you're at least safe although your love wish's now totally canned
and apart from what DirtyHairy has dispensed,
please be aware that since the Tibetan crisis,
the Chinese authorities now also insist
that on arrival you report your place of stay etc
which means should you be harmed, the culprits wont get away
Old 12-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Flintstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzaro23 View Post
Justfeeling uneasy traveling back with her alone as i worried about my safety. Any one who think i should go or not go please do provide me with yr views & experiences..
Dont go over

Quote:
Yes it is true no matter what anyone say, i am still determined to go over, reason begin I need to see for myself if the things she told me are of any truth as now i fall in love with her.
Go go go, dont waste time.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes it is true no matter what anyone say, i am still determined to go over, reason begin I need to see for myself if the things she told me are of any truth as now i fall in love with her.

Am actually seeking advice good or bad from bros here is to look out for myself when I am there. Touch wood to say if something bad really happen with careful planning & safeguard measures, i hope to cut down the danger or losses to a mininium.
If u are going on a fact finding trip.. forget it, dun go !!

You seem so worried and scared so I wonder how well u know the girl.

If you can't trust her and also cannot trust yourself to take care of things there THEN DUN GO... period.

Like other bros have told you, life is cheap there... if you have enuff RMB, you can get someone to kill for you so if u are worried, DUN GO (tat's the 3rd time I have said this)

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 12-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
azzaro23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

If you can't trust her and also cannot trust yourself to take care of things there THEN DUN GO... period.

Like other bros have told you, life is cheap there... if you have enuff RMB, you can get someone to kill for you so if u are worried, DUN GO (tat's the 3rd time I have said this)
Ya bro i don't deny i just known her coming close to a month aft this week, what I know about her is based on the things she told me & the things which i see like body language....

Does it mean that if she seldom look me in the eyes when saying all this mean she has the intention to lie to me in the 1st place?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro dont mind I ask you what prompt you to make up your mind to go on a trip back with her?

If possible like to know your reasoning for it so I can use it for leverage to see if i want to go with her or not.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what....if you're already dead set on going, i think asking all these questions are a total waste of time...but if you really wanna find the truth, get a P.I
There are many that do such cases in PRC....spying on your women for you. Might be wirth spending that kind of money...no ex but what you need you will get...they know the geography...better than u...so dun tink you can loose out on that...plus there no like here, dialect will give you away...another idea ya.
Lastly, YES...eye ctc can tell you lots.....these are tell tale signs....my fav is to bring up things they told me twist here twist there put words in their mouth...if they get confused...confirm lying...if they fed up...they may correct you to the actual version...but do be careful, anger may be used as a weapon to shut you up...if so give in & bring it up again some time later.....it's all about 头脑游戏but only one can win.
They way you express yourself, ur gonna be a very typical statistic to the conned sillypore male.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Serpents has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Wah lau, some of these gers stay very very ulu places like cars cannot reach also. Must walk long long one .... if really go better tell SG embassy where you going and also your kakis ... full address etc ... bring a GPS phone, take down coordinates and sms to frens etc ...
Old 12-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Tell you what....if you're already dead set on going, i think asking all these questions are a total waste of time...but if you really wanna find the truth, get a P.I
There are many that do such cases in PRC....spying on your women for you. Might be wirth spending that kind of money...no ex but what you need you will get...they know the geography...better than u...so dun tink you can loose out on that...plus there no like here, dialect will give you away...another idea ya.
Lastly, YES...eye ctc can tell you lots.....these are tell tale signs....my fav is to bring up things they told me twist here twist there put words in their mouth...if they get confused...confirm lying...if they fed up...they may correct you to the actual version...but do be careful, anger may be used as a weapon to shut you up...if so give in & bring it up again some time later.....it's all about 头脑游戏but only one can win.
They way you express yourself, ur gonna be a very typical statistic to the conned sillypore male.
I should heed yr advice maybe try to scoop more information from her to see if there is any loopholes in the things they say...
Old 12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya bro i don't deny i just known her coming close to a month aft this week, what I know about her is based on the things she told me & the things which i see like body language....

Does it mean that if she seldom look me in the eyes when saying all this mean she has the intention to lie to me in the 1st place?
Wake up bro... In their line, they are "trained" to lie in your face (without blinking) so dun try to test them like u would other girls.

I am giving me and my GF a try for a few reasons, ask yourself if your "GF" can and will do this

1. She service all her other customers for <15 mins... (lousy service hahaha) but spends 1 to 2 hours with me each time. I am also the only one that she ON and goes out with.

2. She cooks for me in her unit. Simple dishes but I can see the effort as she normally doesn't even wash the plates or clothes (Leave it to the other WL sharing her room)

3. When ON, doesn't work the whole day and hide in hotel lobby to wait for you when u are late.

4. She doesn't ask for expensive things and she gives in to me a lot.

5. Worry about how you tink of her and trust you with her money (I am talking about 7K-8K which she just pass to me to hold for her while she goes to try clothing)

Ask also if you do such things for her.

1. Pass by her working place each day juz to pass her some drinks and sweets and see how she is.

2. Rush down in the middle of the nite at 3am because you cannot get her on the phone and is worried she got caught in raid

3. Bring her to see doctor late at nite and massage her when she is not feeling well.

4. Respect her and make love only when she wants it. Even when u need it, you ask for it and proceed with her permission.

5. Know that she may or will have other BF in China since you cannot be with her all the time and live with that till you are together or till she decides to be serious with you.

I say this because a lot of times, we treat them as service provider so how do you expect them to bare their hearts to you. There are many FL whom I treat this way, sweet-talk during sex for KC knowing it is for show.

She knows I am not stupid but am willing to do all these silly/stupid things because I care for her as a PERSON and this is why she is so close to me.

In your case, I worry for you coz u are likely going to become a statistic

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 12-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysler View Post
As to seeing a psychiatrist for TS, there's still no medical treatment for stupidity yet as far as I know.
TS need to reverse the blood flow upwards
Old 12-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Another love love thread...

Again, anyone in this forum who falls for a WL will always believe

1) his ger is different from other WL.
2) his ger treat him better
3) his ger dun go out with another guy
4) his ger dun want expensive gift
5) the list goes on.....

BTW if ger so good why worry about visiting her in China???
Old 12-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Another love love thread...

Again, anyone in this forum who falls for a WL will always believe

1) his ger is different from other WL.
2) his ger treat him better
3) his ger dun go out with another guy
4) his ger dun want expensive gift
5) the list goes on.....

BTW if ger so good why worry about visiting her in China???
Life is like tat lah... me also no exception...

Anyway, it is a 50-50 game ... so ...

Old 12-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
avarita is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think it is more than , just in case tio bian ....
Old 12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Quote:
Wake up bro... In their line, they are "trained" to lie in your face (without blinking) so dun try to test them like u would other girls.

I am giving me and my GF a try for a few reasons, ask yourself if your "GF" can and will do this

1. She service all her other customers for <15 mins... (lousy service hahaha) but spends 1 to 2 hours with me each time. I am also the only one that she ON and goes out with.

2. She cooks for me in her unit. Simple dishes but I can see the effort as she normally doesn't even wash the plates or clothes (Leave it to the other WL sharing her room)

3. When ON, doesn't work the whole day and hide in hotel lobby to wait for you when u are late.

4. She doesn't ask for expensive things and she gives in to me a lot.

5. Worry about how you tink of her and trust you with her money (I am talking about 7K-8K which she just pass to me to hold for her while she goes to try clothing)

Ask also if you do such things for her.

1. Pass by her working place each day juz to pass her some drinks and sweets and see how she is.

2. Rush down in the middle of the nite at 3am because you cannot get her on the phone and is worried she got caught in raid

3. Bring her to see doctor late at nite and massage her when she is not feeling well.

4. Respect her and make love only when she wants it. Even when u need it, you ask for it and proceed with her permission.

5. Know that she may or will have other BF in China since you cannot be with her all the time and live with that till you are together or till she decides to be serious with you.

I say this because a lot of times, we treat them as service provider so how do you expect them to bare their hearts to you. There are many FL whom I treat this way, sweet-talk during sex for KC knowing it is for show.

She knows I am not stupid but am willing to do all these silly/stupid things because I care for her as a PERSON and this is why she is so close to me.

In your case, I worry for you coz u are likely going to become a statistic

Based on the above points i have done quite a few maybe i list out what i have done to see if I going towards path of become statistic

(1. Pass by her working place each day juz to pass her some drinks and sweets and see how she is.) I have gone down almost everyday to have dinner with her just to see how she is and on weekends I sit at kopi tiam just to wait for her work finished so she have time to accompany me. Stop doing that recently becos she complain I am disrupting her livehood & also cash flow problems on my side

(2. Rush down in the middle of the nite at 3am because you cannot get her on the phone and is worried she got caught in raid) Last Sat heard got raid in geylang was ready to cheong to geylang to see only thing stop me is no enough cash in wallet.

(3. Bring her to see doctor late at nite and massage her when she is not feeling well.) Knowing her get bruise easily and have blue black patches, bought her a bottle of the Zam-zam green paste medicine & help her rub againist the blue black patches & told her to do so everyday.

(4. Respect her and make love only when she wants it. Even when u need it, you ask for it and proceed with her permission.) When I spent overnight with I would not make love to her unless she say it then I do it as I sacred she think I still lusting for her body.

Based on the above things do u think i am a hopeless case already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1