The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
joeleau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: is CLUB SOHO REALLY CLOSED FOR GOOD

Bro mugen_76,

Nice to see you back in the forum, waiting for your next better recommendation (location). Cheers!
Old 13-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Welcome back Bro Mugen_76 ...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_76
Hello, hello, errr...story teller??!! I dont spread stories which cannot be verified.
True FRs as stated.
OKT?nahhh...probably next life.
Welcome back, Bro mugen_76 !!!!!

Glad to hear that you manage to get out ........... You had been MIA since the AV raid !!!

What is the ' real story ' about the AV raid ??? We are all interested to hear your ' inside story '

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 14-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cockanathanjoe is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Welcome back Bro Mugen_76 ...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69

Glad to hear that you manage to get out ........... You had been MIA since the AV raid !!!

What is the ' real story ' about the AV raid ??? We are all interested to hear your ' inside story '
If bro mugen_76 is the okt for CS, then bro nycheong must be the okt for YDH la??? YDH kana raided, he also maciam mia leh...
Old 14-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
OKTs/Promoters for CS & YDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockanathanjoe
If bro mugen_76 is the okt for CS, then bro nycheong must be the okt for YDH la??? YDH kana raided, he also maciam mia leh...
Bro, you very smart man !!!

Both of them are OKTs or Promoters for CS and YDH, as you can see from reading their many detailed postings to induce us to patronise those places .........
Old 14-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69

actually, why the interest to know if anyone is the OKT or not? as long as the fact is reported. I'm not certain if bro mugen is the okt or not, but from what i read, he has not lied.. so, I take him as a true blue cheongster who is providing accurate info for the benefit of other bros...

also, SOHO thread has been deleted a couple of times, let's let the matter go and move on..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 14-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is good to hear that Bro_Mugen is back! I sms-ed him when got news of the 'unfortunate event in Soho' and thought of losing a bro wen didn;t received a reply from him.

I believed in bro Mugen's recommendations and will be there once the, ahem, the new successor to CS is available (sorry, AV is not invited! ).

Anyway, let's end all thread and discussions related to CS. What happened has happened and no point raising CS-associated questions.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 14-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
Mister911targa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister911targa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
actually, why the interest to know if anyone is the OKT or not? as long as the fact is reported. I'm not certain if bro mugen is the okt or not, but from what i read, he has not lied.. so, I take him as a true blue cheongster who is providing accurate info for the benefit of other bros...

also, SOHO thread has been deleted a couple of times, let's let the matter go and move on..

Cheers,
Shadow
Yea, I 2nd that, so as long as factual FRs r reported, he is indeed deemed a true blue cheongster...lets move on...

Mister911targa
Old 14-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockanathanjoe
OKT??????------------ next life man. I post for benefit for bro who love factual FR on JG services.
Old 14-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycheong
OKT??????------------ next life man. I post for benefit for bro who love factual FR on JG services.
Bro why got people accuse you as OKT ?? I tell CL
Old 14-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
Bro why got people accuse you as OKT ?? I tell CL
I am very surprise too. All bro better post frequently to avoid being labelled as OKT by this cock----------joe
Old 14-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am very surprise too. All bro better post frequently to avoid being labelled as OKT by this cock----------joe
BTW, Pat opened a saloon got 3 stylist from Mei Tai Wan work for him. You tried ??
Old 14-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
BTW, Pat opened a saloon got 3 stylist from Mei Tai Wan work for him. You tried ??
Just got back from Mei Tai Wan. How much Pat salon charge??? for washing????
Old 14-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think $26 for wash n cut. At Bishan.... maybe go next week.
Old 15-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro hv u met an an n xiao you lately? i mean after the raid in YDH.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 15-11-2005, 04:20 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=otur]bro hv u met an an n xiao you lately? i mean after the raid in YDH.[/QUOTE

No I hardly see them after they left. Any new JG lobang????????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1